Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Giveaway Time - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giveaway Time (10335 Views)

Giveaway Time For Nairalanders / Is Giveaway Time, 10 Persons Will Win N2000 Recharge Card. / Giveaway Time: Tell Me Why And What You Need 30k For. Picking 10 Random Nlders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway Time by BigDick70inch(m): 3:16am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol..
Issokay Oo..
Wetin con be my own gain wey follow all yo protocol..

I commented earlier(comment was on first page)but u picked those who commented days after instead..

I used my one and only moniker..but then u neglected that and blessed people with diff moniker twice..

I manage to still quote u many times..u promised u didn't forget me but then again u neglected me totally when the time came..

I dropped my Acc number without lies and bullshit stories attached..but u chose those who did just dat..

U make me feel u decided to hate for no just reason..

But all is well sha..

Gentlerassky:
Thanks for your time and congrats to all the winners.

I have exceeded my limit for today.

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:03am On Jul 08, 2020
emmaak2:

Due to insufficient balance

The is what I could come bro

0043700449 diamond {access}
Godwin Esu
cc gentlerassky

I’m sorry it came late.

Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2020
Burgcudi:
Has OP, decided to end the giveaway?, cos I dreamed I won the 50K reward., for my hour of breakthrough has come, no man can deny me that. Once again OP, thanks for last night. Good evening.

You’re welcome.
Good morning
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Burgcudi:

Yes you really have and your good deed shall take you higher to your next level (Amen).
You shall recover back all what you have lost. OP, for those that does not include names to their bank info should be properly check before gifting any thing to them. Please don’t punish us all cos of one greedy nairalander, pardon and pardon us all, cos we are those who are in need. I posted around 1:05 am and you replied 1:08 am, I posted 1:12 am, I posted 1:52 pm, and 10:07 pm. all on 07/07/2020. Thank you.

Your bank name and account number will be clearly written on your proof in the next giveaway.
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2020
emmaak2:
BRO PROMISED ME A SLOT WITH A PROOF SINCE 12AM I FINALLY GOT D PROVE BUT NO SLOT CHAI WISH HE COULD CHANGE HIS MIND AND KEEP TO HIS WORDS

Good morning bro, I’ve made the transfer this morning.
I’m sorry for the delay.
Have a nice day
Re: Giveaway Time by emmaak2(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good morning bro, I’ve made the transfer this morning. I’m sorry for the delay. Have a nice day
THANKZ ALOT BRO GOD BLESS HAVE SEEN IT
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Lol..
Issokay Oo..

I commented earlier(comment was on first page)but u picked those who commented days after instead..

I used my one and only moniker..but then u neglected that and blessed people with diff moniker twice..

I manage to still quote u many times..u promised u didn't forget me but then again u neglected me totally when the time came..

I dropped my Acc number without lies and bullshit stories attached..but u chose those who did just dat..

But all is well sha..

I’m sending you this money for formality sake.
You don’t know how to talk at all and it’ll do you more harm than good.
I ignored you earlier because of one particular post which I won’t mention now, you can’t tell me what to do with my own money or how to gift it.

Please do not participate in the next giveaway because I’ll snub you.

I’ve taken note of your name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2020
emmaak2:

THANKZ ALOT BRO GOD BLESS HAVE SEEN IT

You’re welcome
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Please sir can you help me with anything
Gentlerassky:

I’m sorry for the delay.
Have a nice day
Re: Giveaway Time by chichijas(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good morning bro, I’ve made the transfer this morning. I’m sorry for the delay. Have a nice day
oga abeg na.
help me with something .
please.
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by manbello(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

You’re welcome
Good morning to you sir may Allah Almighty reward you for this thing you're doing please do remember me today thanks

Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

You’re welcome
Brother, is there anything I can do to prove. I have been observing since this thread started due to the condition you attached. I don't have a phone that can screenshot, how do I prove that I'm truly in need of this?
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Giveaway Time by nonsoo12(f): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

I’m sorry for the delay.
Have a nice day

Op please help me have a nice day too. I know you've done a lot already. I will appreciate it.
Re: Giveaway Time by seankafor(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Sent
I have been mailing you and quoting you since 3 days now but you kept ignoring me embarassed
Re: Giveaway Time by Gentlerassky(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Squillaci:

Baba, good morning.
Please what kind of proof do you require?
Sms alert or bank app? Some of us do not get sms alert, just bank app which doesn't show date.
Is it really random?

Good morning bro, the proof is bank app screenshot that has your account number.
Reason for that is I don’t want to send my money again to those who ain’t in need.
Re: Giveaway Time by chichijas(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good morning bro, the proof is bank app screenshot that has your account number.
Reason for that is I don’t want to send my money again to those who ain’t in need.

please abeg

just do this for me I need it.
Re: Giveaway Time by Burgcudi(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

You’re welcome.
Good morning

This today nah wonderful day! Good morning to you Sir, for today and forever God shall fill you with energy/power to execute every day task... (Amen).
Re: Giveaway Time by Burgcudi(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Your bank name and account number will be clearly written on your proof in the next giveaway.

OP, therefore in this case I should be very vigilant and keep on reminder ?
Re: Giveaway Time by omgtzsammie(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Good morning bro,
This is my acct statement, anything yhu can help me with will be really appreciated.. God bless yhu bro

John O Samuel
Zenith Bank

Re: Giveaway Time by Andrew13: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2020
This was not necessary at all
BigDick70inch:
Lol..
Issokay Oo..

But all is well sha..

Re: Giveaway Time by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Bro , I posted yesterday but I don't think you saw it . Should I repost ?
Re: Giveaway Time by Sniper4real(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

Boss i av proof sir

Pls. Help me. I'm badly broke

Help my life
Re: Giveaway Time by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

thanks in anticipation

Re: Giveaway Time by COZA(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2020
[url][/url]
Gentlerassky:

Been trying to get your attention to help me but all to no avail.. you're doing your best helping people and God will bless you for that. Amen

I posted on the first giveaway wasn't chosen, posted for yesterday giveaway was skipped and wasn't chosen..let me try again today, I remain hopeful that you can help me.

God bless you
Re: Giveaway Time by FlipsideX: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

You’re welcome

���
Re: Giveaway Time by user32(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:
Thanks for your time and congrats to all the winners.

I have exceeded my limit for today.

I think I’ll stop helping NLs because some people are too greedy and making it hard for people like us to help.

If you got money twice from this thread, just know that you’ve deprived someone of his/her meal and check how you’d feel if it was you.

Bye for now guys.

I don try
. It's over 2days now, pls remember me today. Union Bank 0122247258. Thanks and God bless

Re: Giveaway Time by ClownPrinceOfPi: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2020
youngcee:
You get luck say you modify your comment.If you get mind participate in the next giveaway make I see with this or any of your other alts then you'll go the way of Spolo.You go no say no be only you sabi use your head.Mugu

1 Like

Re: Giveaway Time by BrutalLafamilia: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy
ClownPrinceOfPi:

You get luck say you modify your comment.If you get mind participate in the next giveaway make I see with this or any of your other alts then you'll go the way of Spolo.You go no say no be only you sabi use your head.Mugu
Re: Giveaway Time by Melaye(f): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentlerassky:

boss i really dont have a phone to send a screenshot of my acct balance cos am using a small java phone this money will go a long way for me to get few foodstuffs abg pls reconsider
Re: Giveaway Time by COZA(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
undecided una just spoil person chance to get palliative.. everywhere tough

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Happy New Year Nairalanders! / Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Was Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Ms Stephanie Adaralegbe / Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.