Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Came Across This Owl During The Day. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Came Across This Owl During The Day. (988 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2020
I have heard much about owl and evil creatures,i have studied there nature and the bad features they represent but haven't seen any in reality until today..
After church service I came across this Owl...i tried different means for it to move out and return to wherever it came from but it refused,I called the attention of people who cameforth and said its an Evil owl and you barely see owl during the day unless it has an urgent agenda,we managed to catch it after several trials and we got it burnt..

No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.
https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/3979176105488205/?app=fbl

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2020
More

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2020
More

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Got it burnt

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Owl

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Unfortunately your churchgoing has yet to deliver you from superstition. That bird should have been given to a zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by MJBOLT: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
after burning the owl,i hoped your life changed for the better undecided foolish set of idiots

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by hahn(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2020
ajanma2:
Got it burnt

Old man. No sense
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by sinaj(f): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
You got it burnt? Smh

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by obiekunie2: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2020
Bloody savage Africans and their superstitious beliefs!

you burn a bird that is probably hungry - hence the reason for coming out to hunt in the day!

like that poster said - i hope your life changed after burning it! angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Barbsamiin: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
ajanma2:

After church service I came across this Owl...i tried different means for it to move out and return to wherever it came from but it refused,I called the attention of people who cameforth and said its an Evil owl and you barely see owl during the day unless it has an urgent agenda,we managed to catch it after several trials and we got it
The fowl may have been suffering from certain birds disease that it can't fly it's way, all these your unreasonable expalanation in order to smoke or pepper soup it would not work
Abeg! Release the poor bird find it's way to it's family.

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by ajanma2(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Barbsamiin:

The fowl may have been suffering from certain birds disease that it can't fly it's way, all these your unreasonable expalanation in order to smoke or pepper soup it would not work
Abeg! Release the poor bird find it's way to it's family.

The owl could fly and see well. I literally chased it out but it refused moving out, it seemed like it was on a mission, even after I struck it at first, it revived back with full force and ascended to the ceiling before I called the atention of some elders who said it was evil and witches use them to operate..
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Barbsamiin: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
ajanma2:

The owl could fly and see well. I literally chased it out but it refused moving out, it seemed like it was on a mission, even after I struck it at first, it revived back with full force and ascended to the ceiling before I called the atention of some elders who said it was evil and witches use them to operate..
So that's why you burnt the poor and innocent bird, why not put it in cage for some time to see
Now where is the burnt meat.?
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
after burning the owl,i hoped your life changed for the better undecided foolish set of idiots

Very dumb people
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2020
sinaj:
You got it burnt? Smh

Can you explain the picture
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by lordm(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2020
You are a terrible person. All the education you have acquired would have told you that is an innocent creature. It doesn't see well in the day time.

Religion is really turning some people blind
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by gustav25: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
ajanma2:

You are just an unfortunate religious shekpe Brukutu sipping old fart
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hence this is why I stopped debating with people online. There is no way you can win an argument against Ajekunle who believes, in this day of easy access to information, that the world is flat. How can you ever convince Tunji, who despite being a PhD holder, still believes in good and evil spirits which defy logic? I don’t remember any part of Introductory Technology where my teacher instructed “provide the necessary materials, lay them side by side, now pray for a full hour and the Holy Spirit will assemble the circuit while your eyes are closed.” It never happened and never will.

With ignorant people one can never win an argument. It’s best to leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oh that's just a poor owl looking for safety. All u could have done was feed it and when its night release it into the wild.

But u had to kill it, and even recorded ursef doin that b*llshit.

I wish tables could turn. U be the owl and the owl bcoms you.
Re: I Came Across This Owl During The Day. by iamdannyfc(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN1dgI4LsJ4

i watch that video yesterday and it was touching but today i saw this.

Naija and village people!

(1) (Reply)

Henkel To Support Nigerian Communities With Creation Of Local Entrepreneurs / A Flower For You / What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.