Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns (28364 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sirjendon:

you no get shame o, shey u don chop Abi, if yes, use dat energy tey huzzle money, subscribe for gotv.

watching gotv go make u lazy to work for another subscription..ok

jara e, masun.

Its not like you think.. I am seriously under the weather and can't go out yet the only thing to keep me lively which us my TV is off... I am not like this

1 Like

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by fujirice: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/07/06/ondo-ssg-ifedayo-abegunde-resigns/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Agboola see your replacement as deputy governor o!
The stage is getting set
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by bolinxman: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
How Akeredola manage to surround himself with people like this is wonderful.
He did very well as a governor, developed the state and has a great relationship with the people of Ondo state but somehow everyone around him seem to hate him. He manage to surround himself with his opponents!
Do you reside in Ondo State? Can you justify your statement or you're just being sentimental. The government we have in Ondo State is all about ' father, mother and the son'. Secondly,Aketi could not harmonise the various groups within the party, he is a poor manager of human resources, anti Aketi Apc members are more than pro Aketi Apc members, their would be mass exodus from Apc if Aketi emerge as the party's candidate. He treated many leaders as political enemies and he's now expecting their support .At the moment if proper internal conflict resolution is not put in place, PDP will emerge victorious in Ondo State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by GreenDestiny2: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
He did very well as a governor, developed the state and has a great relationship with the people of Ondo state but somehow everyone around him seem to hate him. He manage to surround himself with his opponents!

Aketi teamed up with Tinubus enemies, and they later became his own enemies too. Simple

1 Like

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Veezybaba: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I don't think this Akeredolu is a good governor
don't think cuz he's not.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Veezybaba: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
with this your statement I can deduce that it's either you do not reside in ondo state or you're just being blinded by sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nanavati(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bad signal to Akeredolu
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Babaloko02(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
cross carpeting is a common occurrence during build up to election. Politicians are just selfish in Nigeria. similar thing happened during the build up to the election that brought Mimiko in for the second term, but Mimiko eventually won despite all betrayals from his former aides.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by ogene144(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
southniyikaye:
These people has never done anything to benefit the masses.
They only fight for their pockets

Abeg make una help me feed o
Patronize me for anything fabrication.
Oven, grills, popcorn machines, rice destoner, dehusker, parboiler, etc
Edakun pls help me o, give me work
pls drop ur number 4 me ... or email lekanaremu2@gmail.com
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Black052(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
I thought so myself
nairavsdollars:
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by siraj1402(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
The butter true is Abena can't go to PDP
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Testimony1988(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Maybe he was forced to decamp to PDP.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Veezybaba:

with this your statement I can deduce that it's either you do not reside in ondo state or you're just being blinded by sentiment.
I live at Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he had some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like but that doesn't speak for him.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by kayusely70(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Aketi Should Do Urgent Self-examination
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ademoore07:
I doubt if u are based in ondo. Ondo south hate the man like shit. Workers dont like him too
I lived in ondo for many years before moving to Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he had some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like but that doesn't speak for him.
Ondo hates anybody that is not Mimiko, Mimiko has poisoned them against Akeredolu so Ondo is out of question
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ademoore07:
I doubt if u are based in ondo. Ondo south hate the man like shit. Workers dont like him too
I lived in ondo for many years before moving to Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he had some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like but that doesn't speak for him.
Ondo hates anybody that is not Mimiko, Mimiko has poisoned them against Akeredolu so Ondo is out of question
Workers don't hate him, my dad is a principal and myom is a teacher and they seems to prefer him to Mimiko, many of their friends like him too. I mean the man actually paid all the 7 months salary arrears that Mimiko owed before he left office!
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
bolinxman:
Do you reside in Ondo State? Can you justify your statement or you're just being sentimental. The government we have in Ondo State is all about ' father, mother and the son'. Secondly,Aketi could not harmonise the various groups within the party, he is a poor manager of human resources, anti Aketi Apc members are more than pro Aketi Apc members, their would be mass exodus from Apc if Aketi emerge as the party's candidate. He treated many leaders as political enemies and he's now expecting their support .At the moment if proper internal conflict resolution is not put in place, PDP will emerge victorious in Ondo State.

I live at Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he has some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like and that is because his wife is Igbo, but that doesn't speak for him. We should not judge a man by the company he keeps.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by toprealman: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
osamz007:
POLITICS AND ITS ANTICS

RESIGN DECAMP CONTEST LOOSE RETURN CONTEST WIN DECAMP LOOSE

ON AND ON AND ON

ALL FOR THEIR SELFISH GAINS
A major African malaise
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Veezybaba: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

I live at Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he had some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like but that doesn't speak for him.
Now I know the angle you're coming from.
Don't worry the guber election will tell if he's good or bad.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by matinco5(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
ONDO SSG, ABEGUNDE, REVEALS WHY HE RESIGNED, SAYS AKEREDOLU DIDN’T WIN 2016 POLL, BACKS ABRAHAM

Reveals how Akeredolu gives all Ondo contracts to wife, son, in-laws

Former Secretary to the Ondo state government who resigned his appointment this morning, Hon. Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde, has disclosed that he left the Rotimi Akeredolu-led administration as a result of the cold wars between him and his erstwhile principal.
Abegunde who was speaking on Crest FM In Akure this afternoon said that the ill treatment he did receive from Akeredolu made him to quit the administration.

According to the former SSG, the sufferings he underwent In the hands of Governor Akeredolu for the three and half years he held sway as the Secretary to his government were too much.
In his statements, Abegunde popularly known as Abena said he was unable to cater for the needs of all his followers because the governor didn’t release any money for his office grants.

Reacting on the N5 million which Governor Akeredolu reportedly said he was giving him as office grants monthly, Hon. Abegunde said the governor was only telling lies, adding that he should come forward with an evidence regarding that.

His words: “I was suffering in his administration because he didn’t release any fund for my office grants. He has been telling lies that he was giving me N5m every month even when he knew he didn’t give me such money.

“Where on Earth did the governor give me such funds? Recently, I reported him to Governor Fayemi of Ekiti state and he promised to invite both of us to Abuja for settlement. I remember that I told Fayemi that I was going to spit on the face of Akeredolu if he repeated the lie that he was giving me N5m monthly, and I would then return to Akure to resign and as well Inform the public of his looting sprees”

We were the pillars behind him and we will not support him again. He will lose this time around”

Abegunde further said that he resigned because he could no longer be part of a government that makes its subjects to pass through hardship.

He said: “The government of Akeredolu is making the entire people of the state to suffer and I cannot be part of that any longer. Everyone is suffering. He doesn’t pay salaries at the right time. As a matter of fact, Akeredolu has not performed to the expectations of the masses apart from the roads he is building.

“Akeredolu has turned Former Governor Mimiko to a saint with his own abysmal performance. We now see that Mimiko did well as governor because he gave his people enough funds to enable them cater for the needs of their own supporters. I had worked with three governor’s, and I can say that in the history of Ondo state, Akeredolu is the worst governor”

Abegunde pressed further that the people that enjoy this government are Akeredolu’s wife,son and In-laws from Imo state.

His words: “Akeredolu has reduced the government to the property of his wife, son and in-laws from Imo state. All the contracts in the state are being given to his wife, son and the people from Imo state”

The former SSG however made it known that he has decided to support another aspirant from the APC, Mr. Segun Abraham, whom he described as the ‘Messiah’ that Ondo state needs

Copied[b][/b]
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by kayprinz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
he is a good governor but that man is a betrayer I know him
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
alabi484:

How far your destoner, dehusker and parboiler... Is it one machine?
And how much?
no sir, they are separate machines
600 for destoner, 600 for dehusker and 300 for parboiler
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zaggie:
Do you make cassava peeling machine, mail me ASAP
princeaniyikaye@gmail.com
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by femmyapson(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
I don't know Mr Abegunde, but he's the annointed to be Govey of Ondo State. Can he join the race?
are you a prophet sir
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Workers don't hate him, my dad is a principal and myom is a teacher and they seems to prefer him to Mimiko, many of their friends like him too. I mean the man actually paid all the 7 months salary arrears that Mimiko owed before he left office!
I can categorically say that your parents are not teachers. Ask your dad how much Aketi deducted from principals salaries (level 16) over 2 years ago? In addition, Aketi is yet to pay 3 months salaries owed by mimiko out of 7 months. The 4 months which he paid was 80% ;imagine. D man didnt pay last year leave bonus. Lastly, only owo indigene retirees got their pension in full.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Ademoore07(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Read my first quote to your mention and ask ur parent if i lied. im from okitipupa LGA. No pensioner from other local govt got their gratuity because aketi reduces their payback in millions except those from owo. My dad is a classmate to one of its commisioners. Go ask your parent again and revert to me. We havent discus his nepotistic lifestyle too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.