Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns (28380 Views)

Ondo SSG Princess Odu In Shouting Match With Governor Aiyedatiwa During Cabinet / Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Ademoore07(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
loffers:

You will be surprised that Akeredolu will win the primaries.
The other camp in APC is not united, Olusola Oke , Dr Abraham , Ajayi Borroface , Adelami and the others
Lets wait and see.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Poshriel:

Its not like you think.. I am seriously under the weather and can't go out yet the only thing to keep me lively which us my TV is off... I am not like this

I feel you my man God go help you.
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Slimsly100(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
osamz007:
POLITICS AND ITS ANTICS

RESIGN DECAMP CONTEST LOOSE RETURN CONTEST WIN DECAMP LOOSE

ON AND ON AND ON

ALL FOR THEIR SELFISH GAINS

Point of correction bruh, it's Nigerian Politics and it's Antics
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Slimsly100(f): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
atarapa:
The iroko is shaking

He's not the Iroko we know in Ondo state. It was Mimiko grin
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2020
Nah proverb bro.
Slimsly100:

He's not the Iroko we know in Ondo state. It was Mimiko grin
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by adomuwiner(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2020
APC has many rogues in the party, they rigged 2011 and 2015 elections. It is now left for PDP in Ondo state to get back their stolen mandate .With this confession, the court should declare APC government in ondo state illegal
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by alabi484(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
no sir, they are separate machines
600 for destoner, 600 for dehusker and 300 for parboiler
Thousand, yeah?
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by ridbell01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
deboysben:
that is the direction the nigeria politics is going.
God have mercy on us and pray he should free me from this bondage soonest
Re: Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

I lived in ondo for many years before moving to Oba Ile in Akure so I know what I'm saying. He is a good governor. Yes he had some personal issues with his son and wife who a lot of people don't like but that doesn't speak for him.
Ondo hates anybody that is not Mimiko, Mimiko has poisoned them against Akeredolu so Ondo is out of question
Workers don't hate him, my dad is a principal and myom is a teacher and they seems to prefer him to Mimiko, many of their friends like him too. I mean the man actually paid all the 7 months salary arrears that Mimiko owed before he left office!
Lie kill
No worker likes Aketi
He just paid civil servant yesterday
And he owes one month or so
Pensioners are not paid. Maybe you’re an Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti / Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.