Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124424 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Balenciagaokey: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2020
So Obaseki was Oshiomole's best man at his wedding?

Nigerian politics.
No permanent friend and No permanent enemy.

More pictures.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Obaseki is a betrayal.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Balenciagaokey: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2020
grin
Lalasticlala come and see oo

More pics.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common wealth.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.

564 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Balenciagaokey: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
More pics

Politics grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by incogni2o: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight

Crazy times

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by osamz007: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
IF IRAQ AND IRAN FIT FIGHT WHO BE OSHO AND OBASEKI

EDO NO BE LAGOS

295 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by nonyofor2(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2020
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Ernesttoby30: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2020
That is politics for you. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy. Everything is just for personal gain.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Balenciagaokey:

So Obaseki was Oshiomole's best man at his wedding?

Nigerian politics.
No permanent friend and No permanent enemy.

More pictures.

So what?

What concerns me with his best man

PMB was the groom's father and party still scatter

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2020
With money, a woman can marry anything. Checkout the looks of Oshiomhole in those pictures undecided

I guess one handsome bobo must have been servicing Iyara to keep her body and soul together and for her mental health shocked

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Anyiamaka: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole

292 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ODJ124(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2020
It doesn't matter..... Lara is an epitome of beauty.... From the Yoruba side of Cape Verde

21 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Sammy07: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2020
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by brown3: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
yes to coward west.

38 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Built2last: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2020
This life eeeh

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
E
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Wow
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Realresk(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg.. who noticed the direction of Bubu's eyes... That lady set ooo wink

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Oshiomole and the woman no follow atall.. physically it is like comparing New York to taraba grin chai! Fear woman

97 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by greatdreamer(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2020
nonyofor2:
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small
two of them wor wor but Oshomole wor wor pass

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2020
This life shaa...
It is full of ups and down

Meanwhile, just negodu the leprosy mouth oshio dey use kiss him wife.

Replica of beauty and the beast.

Pls i have headache in my finger incase.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Where is the wife?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by moderatedguy: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole
Even bubu has desert OSHO too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
That was when they were still friends
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Edyice: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Throw back when oshiomhole and obaseki were eating corn ... But obaseki refuse to fall like AMBODE grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Racoon(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
cheesy Oshiomole worworness no be am.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by BlowYourMind: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Politics unite them and separated them
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by stalingraddd(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
[quote author=Lipscomb post=91432309]Obaseki is a betrayal. [/quotet]Care to explain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by TheCvBank: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
There's no permanent friend nor foe in Nigerian politics. Na our youths dey fall over each other, putting lives in danger over political bigwigs that don't care about them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.