Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124425 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Apologize(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Always looking confused

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by bakkunm: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
And oshiomole is saint?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Poseidon000: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole
Sorry for asking, but are they divorced?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Openbusiness3: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Arrangee best man grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
The pictures look Awkward
There's something about Edo men when they start aging...
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Vatod(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
They’re just after there selfish interests
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by PastorFire: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??
Bros, are u a learner. Go hustle corrrect money see weda Angelina Jolie no go marry u na

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.
You're another young, intelligent young man like myself who sees from a different perspective. Just imagine many young people, who benefit absolutely nothing from political parties, align and commit to a party or a single man for no just cause but to argue on the internet.

Young people are the problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lara is also a politician, no permanent husbands.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.

The Republican party did worse with Dump Donald Trumpet, during their primaries, after all those insults they supported him to victory.
Nigerian politicians are students of American hypocrisy, better appreciate your black brothers, you this racist.

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by BennyDon: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
I think the Mama in Igala's traditional attire is Aliyu's sister. She's so beautiful like her brother.
Aswear, blood is thicker than water grin grin shocked
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Greatidonis: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Whenever I see this pictures I get scared of � woman
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Openbusiness3: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buhari's look here is priceless grin. But where Osho baba take jam this kain babe? Naso I jam Adaibeku today come see Mrs for him back sad cry

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nosa111(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bihari belike bodyguard
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:
It doesn't matter.....
Lara is an epitome of beauty.... From the Yoruba side of Cape Verde

Her name is IARA not LARA.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
ukaface:
The pictures look Alward
There's something about Edo men when they start aging...
grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
I see the genesis of it all...
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by DigitB: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sombori is in sifia pain.

Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Buhari's look here is priceless grin. But where Osho baba take jam this kain babe? Naso I jam Adaibeku today come see Mrs for him back sad cry
Which mrs
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Sunnyja: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
FlatSkull:
Day acid rubbish na Lie 4rm ipod and pdpiss bearau of statistic
Get small sense. The acid story was raised by Oshiomole against POI in 2016 not by IPOB.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
the mama on yellow Ankara, Aishatu Oshiomole.....fear that woman
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

What a joke.
If he stole such humongous sum, why couldn't he prosecute him?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by raphy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
the girl parents force the girl to marrie this froggy called osho.and she never born for him. even buhari is laughing in Arabic giving them a round of applause.. the ugliest man in nigeria ..cape verd girl fine no be small .
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by EDOLUWA: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Honestly it's hard to judge in this circumstance but am sure Oshiomole fails to manage the whole scenario well while Obaseki made us realise that nobody should control A Governor.

Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Salako01(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Did u see Buhari's eye in that picture. I think he is eyeing someone's property grin grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
freshvine:

They met at an event, Lara was at the far end of a table to Oshiomhole, and he( Oshiomhole) asked his orderly to move to Lara and gift her 50,000 dollars, Surprised Lara return to thank Oshiomhole for the kind gesture but Oshiomhole gladly told her there's more million dollars for her if she could come to Nigeria. The rest is history.
Ever considered creative writing?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Openbusiness3: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
Which mrs
dis wan na Mrs(Dr)............or you get twin?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
they are fooling nigerians.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by stabilizer: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Juju don burst.. Expiry date is blinking green on his glory.... He better go for renewal asap!!!
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Openbusiness3: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Ever considered creative writing?
complementary insult grin mad oh grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Adasun(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Heffalump:
With money, a woman can marry anything. Checkout the looks of Oshiomhole in those pictures undecided

I guess one handsome bobo must have been servicing Iyara to keep her body and soul together and for her mental health shocked
except the woman is extremely smart,she can't cheat osho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.