Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124420 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2020
This is called Black and White Photo. It happens when a well digger meets a gold digger.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by henry978(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2020
This world eh
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by whiteeyes: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2020
That Osho kiss sef, haba! she just touch him lips and the man respond with all him energy. This one can suck her dry oh
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by hrhobi1(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
. Guy shut. Up , oshiomole is the betrayer
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by IJOBA2: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Very ugly man, even if its free I can't bleep this man undecided
HOW YOU WAN TAKE FÙCK YOUR FELLOW MAN, ARE YOU A GAY

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by hush15: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
More pics

Politics grin grin grin

A reboot of beauty and the beast, the series...
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ODJ124(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Kennydoc:

See this guy! I showed you a screenshot of her Instagram account which she created herself and wrote her name by herself, and you are here showing me something from Wikipedia or a blog where someone like you wrote her name as Lara. Are you for real?
This is her Facebook account. What can you see? Iara or Lara? So she doesn't know how to spell her name?
Please use your brain, alright?

U mean Wikipedia is wrong....?
Well if it's I or L it's OK....
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2020
deboysben:
This life shaa... It is full of ups and down
Meanwhile, just negodu the leprosy mouth oshio dey use kiss him wife.
Replica of beauty and the beast.

Pls i have headache in my finger incase.
Fear God nah... Chai see as PMB Dey eye them.... This lára fine o.. grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by bitingcool: 1:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Heffalump:
With money, a woman can marry anything. Checkout the looks of Oshiomhole in those pictures undecided

I guess one handsome bobo must have been servicing Iyara to keep her body and soul together and for her mental health shocked

Lol@ mental health. That's the funniest but true part
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Promzyunique(m): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole

Wait oooo ..has Lara divorced him??
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Promzyunique(m): 2:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??

With some cash flows
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:33am On Jul 07, 2020
nonyofor2:
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small
U sure. Na Money be de beauty of man. So him fine pass u
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by john650(m): 2:34am On Jul 07, 2020
Did the family of Lara use her for money ritual or what? How can a young beautiful girl like her who could have any rich young man she wants end up with Oshiomole?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by lexy2014: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
If Obaseki is a betrayal because he was a best man, what do you call Lara- the bride in the same wedding? How come neither Obaseki the bestman nor Lara the bride is still with Oshiomhole? Don't you think there is something wrong with Oshiomhole

How do u no that Lara is no longer with oshiomole?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
or the other way round. Been a betrayal for refusing to yield to the notorious godfatherism syndrome? Na una wey dey support these miscreants
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?
so because u no see lara now assume he betrayed him,una self ehn,obaseki's betrayal is obvious,now tell me hw lara betrayed him? Do u knw if it was a contract wedding? Una go jxt dey assume.because una wan support obaseki by all means.and d funny tin is dat no 1 is holding u guys,support obaseki and still watch hw ize iyamu wins,notin una go fit do dan to come nairaland dey wail as usual

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by favour32(m): 2:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
For ya mind.
Since wey dem born you na everything wey ya friend tell you,
you dey do?
"Put hand for fire...yes sir!"
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:55am On Jul 07, 2020
ODJ124:

U mean Wikipedia is wrong....?
Well if it's I or L it's OK....

It seems like you enjoy arguing blindly.
I've shown you Iara's Facebook and Instagram pages, and I also showed you where 3 national dailies wrote her name as Iara, yet you're talking about Wikipedia. Has Wiki ever been a reliable source of information?

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:56am On Jul 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I never saw anybody accuse him of pouring acid on someone. And moreover Trumps performance at first term changed a lot for him.
you just confirmed,you a hypocrite. Blindly supporting obaseki,trying so hard to ignore his flaws at d same time condemning ize iyamu.did iyamu kill anyone?did he pour acid on any1,d guy join cult 4 schl days una dey shout,hw many of ur politicians are not cultists?is shaibu not a known cultist? Stop been an hypocrite please,ur comments are disgusting

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:03am On Jul 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I never saw anybody accuse him of pouring acid on someone. And moreover Trumps performance at first term changed a lot for him.
do you know things that where said against obaseki? Even his own blood brother came out to say obaseki has been disowned by der family,dah he was a curse,dis same guy was at d pdp secretariat jubilating wen obaseki decamped,your jxt talking like a 17yr old, if osho was in pdp dem u 4 hear wetin e for tell obaseki,dats just he's good at his game.everytin na politics,dey do and say anitin to win,if u dnt understand dis fact,den u're not worth replying
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Theoarhics:

You no get sense. Don't join or comment if you don't know the true and full story. Why would you say the man is ungrateful? For speaking up and refusing to dance to the tune of the oppressors or wannabe godfather because he assisted him to become a governor? Mind you, Obaseki and other people also assisted Oshiomole to become a governor . What did he do to them? What did he do to Igninedion and even Ize Iyamu?
guy shut up abeg,its just obvious u dnt know anitin.so jxt keep quiet,even obaseki supporters knws he betrayed him,so stop embarrassing urself.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Poseidon000 post=91453033]
Sorry for asking, but are they divorced?[/quotei taya for dat niqqa oo,he doesn't knw shit,and he's assuming with confidence.]
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:13am On Jul 07, 2020
raphy:
the girl parents force the girl to marrie this froggy called osho.and she never born for him. even buhari is laughing in Arabic giving them a round of applause.. the ugliest man in nigeria ..cape verd girl fine no be small .
just pray make too much hate no kill you. because U dey der wen dem dey force am? U see hw u guys think?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Ikinternational: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

But the same obj turned around to give his blessing.
But ipob is the problem in your mind

Ipod this ipob that. One would swear ipob is the problem of Nigeria. Smh
Gotdamn you're senseless

Buhari till 2030. Keeping my fingers crossed he pulls a Putin.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by StarSport: 3:25am On Jul 07, 2020
Wahala dey o.
Every corner na Im Oshobaba dey use im head scatter?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Amalekki: 4:20am On Jul 07, 2020
When Edo was small Lagos grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Facidio: 4:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Now we see where OSHOBAba get his ugly looks from. See him mama, him papa try Sha o
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 5:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??

Money ,money and more money. That's all.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Parisian: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2020
She's no longer with him?
Anyiamaka:

Where is Lara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.