Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval (295 Views)

Please Do I Have Any Chance Of Getting Google Adsense Approver For This Site? / Do I Have Any Chance Of Getting Google Adsense Approve With This Blog? / Getting Google Adsense Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Good day nairalanders,

Pls I've been trying to get Google AdSense approval for my website for months now but to no avail. I know they're certain tricks to getting Google AdSense approval but I don't know it. kindly tell me how to get my website approved by AdSense.
If you don't want to post the tricks here, you can email it to me in person. I'll be very grateful if someone will teach me this.
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by stanliwise(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
lawrence1998:
Good day nairalanders,

Pls I've been trying to get Google AdSense approval for my website for months now but to no avail. I know they're certain tricks to getting Google AdSense approval but I don't know it. kindly tell me how to get my website approved by AdSense.
If you don't want to post the tricks here, you can email it to me in person. I'll be very grateful if someone will teach me this
My email: ld85877@gmail.com
Why do you think there is a trick?
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by ucvibes: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm sure they must have stated reasons for not approving you...

Anyways just make sure your site has the About us, Contact us and Privacy policy page, very important and with a good theme that has easy navigation and arrangement.

You might have to delete most or all your posts not adhering to adsense guidelines and rewrite them making them longer and copyright free.

In fact the fewer the posts the lesser chances of mistakes (10 or 11 posts are okay).

My 2 cents tho

However the pandemic has affected adsense application and review, so you have to wait but just try again sha.

1 Like

Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by chyzoo4u(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2020
I can help you get approval but you must know it's not free. It is a professional service so the price is not cheap.

Also, the wait time is 30 days plus due to covid19. If you're interested, send me a dm.

lawrence1998
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2020
stanliwise:
Why do you think there is a trick?

Because when you join many Google AdSense Facebook group. People are paying and getting AdSense approval in 3days.
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2020
ucvibes:
I'm sure they must have stated reasons for not approving you...

Anyways just make sure your site has the About us, Contact us and Privacy policy page, very important and with a good theme that has easy navigation and arrangement.

You might have to delete most or all your posts not adhering to adsense guidelines and rewrite them making them longer and copyright free.

In fact the fewer the posts the lesser chances of mistakes (10 or 11 posts are okay).

My 2 cents tho

However the pandemic has affected adsense application and review, so you have to wait but just try again sha.

Thank you so much. I'll retry.
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
chyzoo4u:
I can help you get approval but you must know it's not free. It is a professional service so the price is not cheap.

Also, the wait time is 30 days plus due to covid19. If you're interested, send me a dm.

lawrence1998

Pls say your price and also drop your contact. I can't find anything on your signature.

Also, hope it's not that expensive. Pls say your price.

Thanks for your response
Re: Pls Tell Me The Tricks To Getting Google Adsense Approval by stanliwise(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
lawrence1998:

Because when you join many Google AdSense Facebook group. People are paying and getting AdSense approval in 3days.
grin grin grin grin.You experienced it or you know someone who it worked for real life. Scammers like your mindset I swear.
Goto Google Adsense page. Chill down and read the guidelines. Also ensure your page isn’t going against google policy like links and site structures

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website? Read This First! Steps Involved In Creating A Website / Learn How To Create VTU Portal/website & Get The Software Free / Check This Forum Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.