Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. (7470 Views)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by pinkrex(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
what did the police did to those that said amen to his prayers? where they arrested as accomplice too, They go to curruption school, how will they inteprete law in a transparency way?
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mobinga:

Modified. Before them con arrest me  grin grin
You dey fear ? grin
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by hbrednic: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
The governor is right,that boy muhktar is a radiohead.
let him have a deep reflection of his words.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
I fear even on NL we can only speak in cowered tones when confronted (FACE2FACE) with injustice . As with the fate of all majority of Nigerians ,we fear sticks and stones so we only hang on to words hoping to guilt-trip Lamido into making sense of his ill-actions.

Unfortunately our leaders (though learned) are intellectually  Retard.ed which makes them far more dangerous than a drunk policeman with a loaded rifle.

This is a good opportunity to register the full force of Nairaland's immense membership to join Lamido's facebook page and post exactly what Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu posted

"ALLAH KA WARGAZA SULE LAMODI DA SAURAN TSINANNUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KA WALAKANTA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KATONAWA SULE LAMIDO DA ABOKANSA ASIRI, ALLAH KA TSIYATA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, AMEEN DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN"

The President of the USA and his wife have been abused in far more derogatory terms and broadcasted on National Television. Has this ignorant camel-humper from the sand-mite desert achieved a quarter of what is expected of him  angry

We must use this rare opportunity to bring down his facebook page with a bombardment of our position. Pronto
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by nwabobo: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
I still maintain that the Mukhtar of a guy is an extremist and potential terrorist and shouldn't be handled with kid gloves.

Here are some recent posts from his facebook page;

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA WARGAZA SULE LAMODI DA SAURAN TSINANNUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KA WALAKANTA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KATONAWA SULE LAMIDO DA ABOKANSA ASIRI, ALLAH KA TSIYATA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, AMEEN DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:57pm

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA PASTOR SULE LAMIDO, REV SHEHU SHEMA, CARDINAL NYAKO, DA KUMA MOST REV ISAH YUGUDA. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:44pm

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA DUK WANDA YA ZABI BADLUCK A ZABAN FUDDA GWANI DA SUKAYI LAST WEEK. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN
January 18 at 8:35pm
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by proflynks1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
nwabobo:

I still maintain that the Mukhtar of a guy is an extremist and potential terrorist and shouldn't be handled with kid gloves.

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA WARGAZA SULE LAMODI DA SAURAN TSINANNUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KA WALAKANTA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, ALLAH KATONAWA SULE LAMIDO DA ABOKANSA ASIRI, ALLAH KA TSIYATA SULE LAMIDO DA TSINAN NUN ABOKANSA, AMEEN DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA PASTOR SULE LAMIDO, REV SHEHU SHEMA, CARDINAL NYAKO, DA KUMA MOST REV ISAH YUGUDA. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu
ALLAH KA TSINEWA DUK WANDA YA ZABI BADLUCK A ZABAN FUDDA GWANI DA SUKAYI LAST WEEK. DUK NA ANNABI YACE AMEEN

Translation please. . . .
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by hbrednic: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Can that muhktar rain such curses or abuse on his own father
A good african must always show respect to his/her elders,even though you might disagree with their action.
I think the boy needs to be flogged.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by nwabobo: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
nwabobo:

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

With comments like the ones above from that lowlife, I bet it's only a matter of time before he starts carrying explosives. The earlier he is put out of circulation, the better for the society. Pray Al-qaeda doesn't lay hands on this one.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by POTUT(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
@nwabobo,

I admire your insistence on the (POV) point of view that this constitutes a potential landmine.

This kind of utterance from an erstwhile political associate/boy/servant/fb administrator of the governor reveals a lot only after deep and thoughtful reflections.

1. First things first - Gov Lamido's order to arrest and charge this offender under that penal code is wrong.

2. I wonder if the Judge requested any evidence to convince him that this offender ought to be remanded in prison. The kind of evidence a Judge asks for before issuing warrants and the like.

3. Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu has shown openly that he lacks political maturity. If his father is a politican and he got as close as being an administrator on the fb profile of the governor, then I suspect that he has traits of advancing his political views. This is NOT clearly how to do it, and he MUST take this admonition seriously for political future.

Having said these, I hope he wins in court as he is not a criminal. But borrowing a leaf from Sarah Palin's crosshairs calamity in Tucson Arizona, we can see that certain statements that people has the potential to cause other less balanced people to realize same literally.

This same kind of verbal venom is found in the library of real terrorists.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What is the governor's offence to warrant all these curses ? If na corruption and bad leadership,let me add my own too.may devil punish the governor
grin grin grin
Okay you don't even know Lamido's offence and yet you still went ahead to curse him! HONESTLY Bluetooth what is it with you and your very baffling statements? undecided undecided
Thou shalt not curse the ruler of thy people
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by onyengbu1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ibime:

Translation please. . . .

Obviously the guy is a mujahideen accusing  SULE LAMIDO, SHEHU SHEMA,  NYAKO,  ISAH YUGUDA of being christian apologists.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
obama is the antichrist grin grin grin

oya arrest me for sedition cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by youngies(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2011
nwabobo:

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

Moukhtar Ibrahim Aminu

I am really disappointed in you. All you have spewing all day are all conjectures.

It was prejudice for you to suggest that the Moukhtar may be a potential terrorist just because he cursed Lamido with so much venom

If he wanted to cause Lamido any bodily harm, he wouldn't have time for FB, Boko Haram base is not far from Jigawa

Moukhtar just like many Nigerians simply found FB an avenue to vent his anger and frustrations. It is within his right.

Lamido the tyrant is not in touch with the realities of the 21st century
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by LA2(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerian Governor, Sule Lamido, jails citizens for saying a prayer on Facebook

[url]http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Nigerian-Governor,-Sule-Lamido,-jails-citizens-for-saying-a-prayer-on-Facebook[/url]
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
tensor777:

[s]Okay you don't even know Lamido's offence[/s] and yet you still went ahead to curse him! HONESTLY Bluetooth what is it with you and your very baffling statements? undecided undecided
Thou shall not curse the ruler of thy people if they are not worthy of good leadership.
Who says I don't know the malo governor's offence ? Anyways,sorry for the modification. grin grin
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by tpia5: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
people have gotten fired from their jobs because they insulted their employer or bosses on facebook.

the man should just apologise to the governor- he crossed a line and there are other ways to get his point across.

youthful exuberance.

the governor too should go easier on him.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
LA2:

Nigerian Governor, Sule Lamido, jails citizens for saying a prayer on Facebook

[url]http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Nigerian-Governor,-Sule-Lamido,-jails-citizens-for-saying-a-prayer-on-Facebook[/url]

BREAKING NEWS:

A man on a mission to stop the misuse of Facebook

Jigawa – Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has had one of his citizens, Moukhtar Aminu, arrested for of Facebook; specifically for saying a prayer on the social Networking site.

Rumours had earlier circulated that Governor Lamido commanded the arrest of Moukhtar because the small boy had insulted him. But as it is not illegal to insult someone, the Governor who should know the law, could not have been silly enough to arrest someone on such grounds.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Further investigations revealed that Moukhtar was charged with violating section 393 of the Nigerian penal code.

Again, this is most likely just a silly rumour some bad, bad people are peddling to assassinate the good Governor’s character  cheesy cheesy cheesy, because Section 393 of the penal code states that: "Any person who, with intent to defraud, conceals the whole or part of any document which is evidence of title to any land or estate in land is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for three years."

Clearly, Lamido and Moukhtar have not been involved in any property deals, legally or illegally, or have they?

Careful analysis of the offending Facebook post of the boy, Moukhtar, reveals that he was only saying a prayer on Facebook:

“O Allah destroy Sule Lamido and the rest of his friends, O Allah disgrace Sule Lamido and the rest of his cursed friends, O Allah curse Sule Lamido and the rest of his cursed friends, O Allah expose Sule Lamido and the rest of his cursed friends, O Allah inflict poverty on Sule Lamido and the rest of his cursed friends Amen and all those for prophet Muhammad (SAW) say Amen.”

No matter how you read the above quote, it is difficult not to see that it is simply a prayer, and even the AMEN at the end proves this.

It is thus clear that Moukhtar was arrested for nothing as sinister as people have been suggesting, but for simply being foolish enough - as millions of other people - to think that God reads Facebook posts to find prayers to answer.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some useless people who have no respect for a whole Governor of a whole state are now calling Lamido a rabble-rouser. They say he arrested the boy because he is not happy that President Goodluck introduced Facebook to Nigeria.
  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

- Jowo Mabinu, reporting for wazobiareport.com

arrest jowo mabinu  angry angry angry angry
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by toffee2lov: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
grin grin grin This monkey called lamido has blocked posting to his facebook page since yesterday i had been trying to send him a post .anyway i just reported him to d olori-oko himself so that he can call the local man to order, becos he is disgracing us grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by tpiah2: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^your post is very important, no doubt. wink
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Gbawe: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Poor Lamido. If he had been a member of Nairaland he would be a master at ignoring the mad rants and curses of pyschotic folks .
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
oyb:

obama is the antichrist grin grin grin

oya arrest me for sedition cheesy cheesy

I know you made a mistake when you said that, not on Nairaland, angry angry angry Please don't insult my President. He's more decent than any Nigerian politician would ever be.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

I know you made a mistake when you said that, not on Nairaland, angry angry angry Please don't insult my President. He's more decent than any Nigerian politician would ever be.

whatchu gonna do 'bout it? send the nra after me cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
It appears facebook is really important to these politicians. I used to think they were too busy to read what people posted.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
ikay88:

It appears facebook is really important to these politicians. I used to think they were too busy to read what people posted.
Yes he would read his facebook page from time to time. Why should that surprise you. undecided undecided undecided
The question is what is it with this Aminu guy and his vitriolic diatribe. I  wonder what his motive is. Whatetver he should have been arrested as a possible terrorist what with the appalling security situation and religous tension in the northern parts of the country.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
oyb:

grin grin
don't mind that guy that sees obama as a semi-god.what's special about obama afterall he's a black man that has been insulted by white americans ? Rubbish !
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
oyb:

NRA doesn't have the full scope of abilities to handle you just the way I like, Delta team is coming for  you. Can you keep  up?
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by manny4life(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
~Bluetooth:

grin grin
don't mind that guy that sees obama as a semi-god.what's special about obama afterall he's a black man that has been insulted by white americans ? Rubbish !

You again, was he talking to you? So what if he's been insulted by white, black or blue, how is that any business of yours. Just beat iy ok, no one is asked for your opinion. embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

You again, was he talking to you? So what if he's been insulted by white, black or blue, how is that any business of yours. Just beat iy ok, no one is asked for your opinion. embarassed embarassed

see oh manny, i am just kidding and referencing crackpot rightwing conspiracy theories by obamahaters

i have no beef with obama and i just looove his halo

are we cool?

pls dont extraordinary rendition and waterboard me o!
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by Mobinga: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
manny4life:

[b]You again, was he talking to you? [/b]So what if he's been insulted by white, black or blue, how is that any business of yours. Just beat iy ok, no one is asked for your opinion. embarassed embarassed
lol lol lwkmd. Primary school
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by manny4life(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
oyb:

see oh manny, i am just kidding and referencing crackpot rightwing conspiracy theories by obamahaters

i have no beef with obama and i just looove his halo

are we cool?

pls dont extraordinary rendition and waterboard me o!

Dude, on the real I know you were kidding just chill, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Governor Lamido Faces More Insults On Facebook For A Citizens Arrest. by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mobinga:

lol lol lwkmd. Primary school

Primary school? Me do not understand what you talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House / Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.