Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? (2117 Views)

Xiaomi Officially Launches Redmi 9, Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C In Nigeria / Xiaomi Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C Launched With New Mediatek Helio G-series Chipsets / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Ajibo111(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Hello nairalanders, seriously i need you guys advice. I have been using infinix note 5 for a while now but to be frank, the phone is really cool.
However, i have been a fan of Redmi for a long time thanks to the positive reviews i have been reading on nairaland.
Sequel to the release of the new Redmi 9c and with the wonderful specs it has , i have been contemplating on selling my Infinix Note 5 to get it?

what do you guys think?
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Your egungun dey go express gradually, wait till transsion group of company come for you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by LearnITsmash(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2020
Yes you should immediately or burn it grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by ChiefZaddy: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Good idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Sektion: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2020
Ajibo111:
Hello nairalanders, seriously i need you guys advice. I have been using infinix note 5 for a while now but to be frank, the phone is really cool.
However, i have been a fan of Redmi for a long time thanks to the positive reviews i have been reading on nairaland.
Sequel to the release of the new Redmi 9c and with the wonderful specs it has , i have been contemplating on selling my Infinix Note 5 to get it?

what do you guys think?

Redmi 9 is a better upgrade

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by edoairways: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Don't upgrade yet wait for a while

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by pyrex23(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sektion:

yes but don't expect too much from the phone
hello g35 not too good.. but way better than the one on the note 5

what's your budget?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by MilesLamar(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sektion:
oga say the truth, it's not just a better upgrade, it's a massive upgrade. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Sektion: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
pyrex23:

yes but don't expect too much from the phone
hello g35 not too good.. but way better than the one on the note 5

what's your budget?
Redmi 9 is fitted with helio G80, 9C is G35.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Sektion: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
MilesLamar:

oga say the truth, it's not just a better upgrade, it's a massive upgrade. grin
No truth is hidden, we're both saying the same thing. Redmi 9 is just a better buy than 9C considering their processor and screen but it all depends on his budget.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by pyrex23(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sektion:
Redmi 9 is fitted with helio G80, 9C is G35.

yeah, he said 9c
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by okooloyun1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ajibo111:

what do you guys think?
Redmi 9 is better upgrade than 9c.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by skywalker240(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
What are you still waiting for?
that would for pete sake be a good riddance.
the 9c is heavily better all round.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Sinachi100: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
OMO see question ooo
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by synticate: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Yes you should immediately or burn it grin
damn
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by samwhi(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
When will the phone be launched?
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Ajibo111(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sinachi100:
OMO see question ooo
what happened to the question?
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Ajibo111(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
samwhi:
When will the phone be launched?
it has been launched but not available for sale yet
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Earlystar698(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ajibo111:

what do you guys think?
burn the transsion before it's stain your mind
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by fr3do(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Earlystar698:
burn the transsion before it's stain your mind
Bros welldone ooo.. I just finished reading some complaints from a xiaomi thread and I was surprised. I was like "is this not the device people are castigating transsion for" una they talk of transsion as if xiaomi no dey get problem and the problem I was seeing i doubt I have heard such from transsion devices. or I can't remember. but anyways the message I am trying to pass on is that y'all should quit this rubbish attitude of trashing transsion devices cos xiaomi itself is not perfect either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
fr3do:
at least we have backup. which one una get??
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by edoairways: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros welldone ooo.. I just finished reading some complaints from a xiaomi thread and I was surprised. I was like "is this not the device people are castigating transsion for" una they talk of transsion as if xiaomi no dey get problem and the problem I was seeing i doubt I have heard such from transsion devices. or I can't remember. but anyways the message I am trying to pass on is that y'all should quit this rubbish attitude of trashing transsion devices cos xiaomi itself is not perfect either.
Yeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by fr3do(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
nwachineke096:

at least we have backup. which one una get??

When I was using a Samsung Galaxy S4, It had issues, I couldn't use Wifi and Bluetooth.
I took the phone to one of the licensed warranty providers, it turned out that board was faulty.
The board was replaced free of charge, this was 2015.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by bennyefosa19: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yes, totally! You should totally go for the Redmi 9C as it comes with the latest chip from mediatek: the helio G35. And with the specs it becomes one of the best budget smartphones in the market. You get the awesome hyper engine gaming features in this phone which will surely elevate your experience if your'e interested in good gaming at low price.
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
fr3do:

When I was using a Samsung Galaxy S4, It had issues, I couldn't use Wifi and Bluetooth.
I took the phone to one of the licensed warranty providers, it turned out that board was faulty.
The board was replaced free of charge, this was 2015.
okay.... but which one are you using right now?
Re: Should I Sell My Infinix Note 5 To Get The New Redmi 9c? by ibawon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
I suggest you try to go for Redmi 9

(1) (Reply)

To Hon-sule / Nokia Launches New Asha Smartphones. / Finally U Can Now Root Ur Tecno T1 (this Is D Only Working Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.