Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k (1364 Views)

I Need A Neatly Used Android Phone. Budget Is 50k / Urgently In Need Of Any Android Phone. Budget Is 7k. Post With Pic / Kindly Suggest A Good Phone budget btw 70k - 100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by IamAmakaa(f): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Please recommend a phone with quality camera for me. My budget is 60/70k
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by BigTableShaker(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2020
IamAmakaa:
If na good camera with big screen, Infinix note 7 is it.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by LearnITsmash(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buy an lg v40 or lg g7 with that amount, don't buy any crappy transion phone wink

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by timmyblast(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
IamAmakaa:

Infinix S5 lite
32g rom 3g ram
Lagos

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by dyfaze: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
IamAmakaa:

My friend sent 5k to Amaka as transport fare to come and visit him in Lagos. Amaka called him the following day that the Motor she boarded from Owerri had an accident and nobody survived.
Amakadisappointing.. grin grin

I will advice you to go for infinix Note 7, because of HelioG70 processor. However, 70k can not buy it.
You can buy samsung Galaxy A20S too
But if you want the best..Go for Xiaomi, you will surely thank me later..
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by IamAmakaa(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
dyfaze:

My friend sent 5k to Amaka as transport fare to come and visit him in Lagos. Amaka called him the following day that the Motor she boarded from Owerri had an accident and nobody survived.

I will advice you to go for infinix Note 7, because of HelioG70 processor. However, 70k can not buy it.

Lol, I'm not the Amaka.
Please what is the importance of this G70 processor?
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by patfenda(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Huawei y9 prime 09075367940 whatsapp
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by skywalker240(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
IamAmakaa:

Lol, I'm not the Amaka.
Please what is the importance of this G70 processor?
get the cheaper and better option, the redmi 9 it has G80 Processor.

g80 is a slight upgrade of the g70

the G70 And G80 SOC (System on chip) are one of the 12nm mid range gaming chips from the Helio G series from mediatek (a chipset manufacturer)
aimed at users who wants something affordable and at the same time almost able to give a near mid range to flagship peformance this is where gamers has the advantage.
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by MATURELION: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
BigTableShaker:

say what shocked shocked OP don't listen to this person, add 10k and buy Samsung A50 thank me later or find A30 I heard it's a good midranger it will give you value for your money trust me

Xaomi with better snapdragon processor will surely put a smile on your face as well

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by Jerubulah(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
IamAmakaa:

I've got iPhone 6s
64gb

I don't need to tell you about the camera grin wink
Quote me or DM the number in the signature if interested

Escrow is allowed, accepted etc
Let's talk
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by XOTHEHOST(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s][/s]
BigTableShaker:

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by IamAmakaa(f): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
How much is it?
skywalker240:

get the cheaper and better option, the redmi 9 it has G80 Processor.

g80 is a slight upgrade of the g70

the G70 And G80 SOC (System on chip) are one of the 12nm mid range gaming chips from the Helio G series from mediatek (a chipset manufacturer)
aimed at users who wants something affordable and at the same time almost able to give a near mid range to flagship peformance this is where gamers has the advantage.
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by skywalker240(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2020
IamAmakaa:
How much is it?
$138

approximately 53k - 58k in naira

xiaomi redmi series produces phones with much better features and for affordable prices.

tecno and infinix are pure scammers
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by dyfaze: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2020
skywalker240:

$138

approximately 53k - 58k in naira

xiaomi redmi series produces phones with much better features and for affordable prices.

tecno and infinix are pure scammers

But is the phone in Nigeria market yet...?
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by skywalker240(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2020
dyfaze:

But is the phone in Nigeria market yet...?
hmmm, it should be
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by patfenda(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2020
Huawei y9 prime 4g/128g,motorized selfie crispy clear camera, full edge less screen display, type c charge port with headphone jack, 4000mah battery..... Cracked TouchPad hence (negotiable)... 67k...location is sango ota... 09075367940 whatsapp
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by Bestchild: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Quality camera with 65k budget? Camon15
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by saxby(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
IamAmakaa:
I could recommend the Camon 15 but if you're battery lover the Pouvoir 4 would be the best option considering it comes with a 6000 mAh battery
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by Jacku: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
dyfaze:

what sort of silly joke is this?
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by Jacku: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Chose from Nokia, Tecno, Xiaomi and Hauwei. Atleast I've used these brands.
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by explosiveskull(m): 1:58am On Jul 12, 2020
With tecno and infinix, your operating system will become stagnant and in a short while obsolete because the manufacturers hate anything called updating and they tend to use old processors to churn out new phone bodies with substandard ram chips and indecent camera chips. I can attest to bug hogging poor optimization of the infinix version of android where after using it for some time, the phone unnecessarily lags, hangs, restarts, and skips. Go for any other phone but avoid tecno, infinix, and their likes phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by skywalker240(m): 3:23am On Jul 12, 2020
explosiveskull:
With tecno and infinix, your operating system will become stagnant and in a short while obsolete because the manufacturers hate anything called updating and they tend to use old processors to churn out new phone bodies with substandard ram chips and indecent camera chips. I can attest to bug hogging poor optimization of the infinix version of android where after using it for some time, the phone unnecessarily lags, hangs, restarts, and skips. Go for any other phone but avoid tecno, infinix, and their likes phones.
Op Amaka follow this advise

Timaya say when the time is right

Dem no de telli person
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by Kunja2: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
skywalker240:

Op Amaka follow this advise

Timaya say when the time is right

Dem no de telli person
grin. This comment is so funny. But it all boils down to her final decision las las.
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by skywalker240(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kunja2:
grin. This comment is so funny. But it all boils down to her final decision las las.
she wont buy Tecno neither infinix. grin

she's woke and a refined queen now who knows her onions.

Amaka no go dissapoint o, dis 1 i don de hype you so no go fall hand o.
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by olamoses75(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have clean samsung A30 for 50k 64g 4g 4000mah battery call or WhatsApp 07067004037
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by IamAmakaa(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Thanks.

explosiveskull:
Re: Please Recommend A Phone, Budget 65k by explosiveskull(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2020
IamAmakaa:
Thanks.

And also consider repairs of the device which you are buying but if you are financially capable then this shouldn't be a probleml because it is somehow that you'd want to repair the your phones broken display and they'll tell you its 45k.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Do I Get For Christmas? / Umdigi Has A Life Span Of One Year / No Face ID Iphone X For Sale. Ghost Touch Issues. 110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.