Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab (693 Views)

A Break Failure Accident And The Best Way To Judge The Case At Onikan Lagos / This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Is Up For Grab / To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Very clean 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident and flood free with AC, Alloy, Navigation Screen, CD Player, NO reverse camera, NO DVD, and is leather seat ETC. Buy and drive without any issue and nothing to fix.

Mileage: 107000

Price: 3.6m negotiable

Phone number: 08070751915

Remember my other posts about me looking for help to feed my kids please help me to buy this car as I will be giving something from it to feed my kids. I am doing every hustle to feed my kids, please. I am just a middle man on this deal whatever amount I see will really go a long way for me and my family.

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2020
Please come and buy so that my kids can see something to eat please. Help me to share the link to everywhere for the love you have for kids. You can take your time to check my other posts how I have been depressed until someone told me about this business at least something will be coming out of it to feed the kids please.
MondayUche:
Very clean 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident and flood free with AC, Alloy, Navigation Screen, CD Player, NO reverse camera, NO DVD, and is leather seat ETC. Buy and drive without any issue and nothing to fix.

Mileage: 107000

Price: 3.6m negotiable

Phone number: 08070751915

Remember my other posts about me looking for help to feed my kids please help me to buy this car as I will be giving something from it to feed my kids. I am doing every hustle to feed my kids, please. I am just a middle man on this deal whatever amount I see will really go a long way for me and my family.

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by NaijadrivaCars: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
MondayUche:
Please come and buy so that my kids can see something to eat please. Help me to share the link to everywhere for the love you have for kids. You can take your time to check my other posts how I have been depressed until someone told me about this business at least something will be coming out of it to feed the kids please.

Post it on jiji dot com
Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by chukel(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very clean and cheap.

2 Likes

Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yes the owner need money fast fast for some other business please share the link to help a brother. If I manage to get him a buyer he will put small food on the table for my little kids hungry wan kill us here I swear down.
chukel:
Very clean and cheap.
Re: To Save Life Pls Buy This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Up For Grab by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Done since
NaijadrivaCars:

Post it on jiji dot com

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused, What Is The Difference Between These? / Secure Your Automobile With Us Today / Car Available For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.