Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,797 members, 6,180,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 March 2021 at 11:06 AM

FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI (12130 Views)

Forex Education Made Easy with TSE/FX FARMS / Begin Ur 2018 With A Muti Concept Company Earn 1.03 - 2.9% Daily Roi / How Am Making More Than 1.5% Daily On My Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Epignosis19: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
FX farm is an investment company that trades forex and gives you daily returns of 1.5%. It has a minimum investment package of about $25 which is about ₦13000 NGN. Investment duration is also between 120-140 days in which you'll get about 21% of your ROI monthly.

Are you interested? Kindly hit my signature as for further details.

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Epignosis19: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
The 25USD business. Need further clarifications, click on signature and I'll tell you more

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Epignosis19: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
And yeah.... My daily ROI of 1.5% keeps dropping. All you need to get started is the minimum 25USD package. Withdrawals are daily when you stack up to 5 dollars in your ROI.
Need further information, click on my siggy

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by DukeJenrus: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please I am interested how do I go about it contact me *8*66818772
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by 4Play(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
DukeJenrus:
Please I am interested how do I go about it contact me *8*66818772

I hope you have not fallen for this scam. If someone can do do 1.5% return daily, they could up with more money than Bezos within a decade even if you merely start with $25!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by femifemi1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please be guided that any investment that guarantee you fixed profit daily is nothing but a pure undilute SCAM...FX farms isn't the first and will not be the last. If FX Farms can guarantee investors 1.5% daily, that means they are making far more than that daily.

1.5% daily for 30 days is 45% (1.5 X 30=45) 45% to investors from what business? Cryptocurrency and forex? Even the best forex traders hardly make 100% profit annually. Except the inexperiece traders that make money and lose it within few weeks due to improper risk management.

I experiented more than 10 of these crooks in 2018 and none lasted enough for anyone to make profits....it is a guarantee lost investment.

It is nothing but a Ponzi Scheme, you might claim to make daily withdraw now, but what you get is just fraction of your money back, and once they reach their target, they will disappear.

Another sign to watchout for is their referral program, they offer a huge percentage to you to bring in another goat to be slaughter, and you become a mouth piece of scammers unconsciously. Check out their certificate of registration and every other rubbish they post on their website, all you see are blurred images, just for you to see nothing.

If you have money so much to throw away please let it be not to these scammers, because you might be encourging them to do worse in the future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by DukeJenrus: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Thank you for the update even the person that posted that didn't response to me and you come to my rescue, I appreciate your concern.

1 Like

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
femifemi1:
If FX Farms can guarantee investors 1.5% daily, that means they are making far more than that daily.

1.5% daily for 30 days is 45% (1.5 X 30=45) 45%
If the profits is added to the capital each time. E.g. 100 (1.5) = $150_______ 150 (1.5)=$225 etc, that is $100 x (1.5^30) = Huge figure

1 Like

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Sysdatek: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
lol, this cheap scam run by one failed trader

3 Likes

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by DukeJenrus: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
People needs to be careful this time around not fall victim to scammers

2 Likes

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2020
femifemi1:
Please be guided that any investment that guarantee you fixed profit daily is nothing but a pure undilute SCAM...FX farms isn't the first and will not be the last. If FX Farms can guarantee investors 1.5% daily, that means they are making far more than that daily.

1.5% daily for 30 days is 45% (1.5 X 30=45) 45% to investors from what business? Cryptocurrency and forex? Even the best forex traders hardly make 100% profit annually. Except the inexperiece traders that make money and lose it within few weeks due to proper risk management.

I experiented more than 10 of these crooks in 2018 and none lasted enough for anyone to make profits....it is a guarantee lost investment.

It is nothing but a Ponzi Scheme, you might claim to make daily withdraw now, but what you get is just fraction of your money back, and once they reach their target, they will disappear.

Another sign to watchout for is their referral program, they offer a huge percentage to you to bring in another goat to be slaughter, and you become a mouth piece of scammers unconsciously. Check out their certificate of registration and every other rubbish they post on their website, all you see are blurred images, just for you to see nothing.

If you have money so much to throw away please let it be not to be scammers, because you might be encourging them to do worse in the future.
You are so in a haste to disclaim what you do not know that you expose your ignorance. For your information, Forex trades only 20 days of the month and not 30 days as the weekends are not included. Again, what FX Farms give is 21% monthly and not your fictitious 45%. Pls stop false information, as it doesn't look good at all.
Apart from getting paid daily, they allow you access their trading platforms to see what they are doing. Which other forex company is as transparent as that? On top of that, they provide daily free signals to their customers on 100 dollars portfolio and above. And many guys are hitting it big with the signals. They use AI Bot intelligence. They're good in what they do. I am a witness. And please, you don't have to be an investor,. You can stay on your lane but don't speak evil of what you aren't sure of. Thanks
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If the profits is added to the capital each time. E.g. 100 (1.5) = $150_______ 150 (1.5)=$225 etc, that is $100 x (1.5^30) = Huge figure

You guys should stop disclaiming what you don't know. Forex only trades 5 days in a week and 20 days in a month. Besides, what FX farms gives is 21% monthly returns on your investments and not 45%. You dont get back your full capital every month. The term of contract ranges between 90 to 140 days depending on the package you are doing. Stop crediting what you don't know. Aside the fact that I am investor with them,two things for me shows their genuiness; 1, They give daily trade signals which even gets you good profit 2,They give access to their trading platforms so that you can see what they say they do, as how they trade not just by mere claim. These guys are experts. They didn't just start today. Someone like me took about two months to monitor and study them.closely before joining and I have no reason to regret that decision so far...

Anyone who is still interested and wants to be added to the groups on WhatsApp and Telegram should mention my post.

1 Like

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
DukeJenrus:
Thank you for the update even the person that posted that didn't response to me and you come to my rescue, I appreciate your concern.
Brother, if you are interested, mention my post, let me engage you better. Thanks
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by jodeci(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
McStoic:

You guys should stop disclaiming what you don't know. Forex only trades 5 days in a week and 20 days in a month. Besides, what FX farms gives is 21% monthly returns on your investments and not 45%. You dont get back your full capital every month. The term of contract ranges between 90 to 140 days depending on the package you are doing. Stop crediting what you don't know. Aside the fact that I am investor with them,two things for me shows their genuiness; 1, They give daily trade signals which even gets you good profit 2,They give access to their trading platforms so that you can see what they say they do, as how they trade not just by mere claim. These guys are experts. They didn't just start today. Someone like me took about two months to monitor and study them.closely before joining and I have no reason to regret that decision so far...

Anyone who is still interested and wants to be added to the groups on WhatsApp and Telegram should mention my post.

interested
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=jodeci post=94324477]

interested
[/quote
Drop your WhatsApp number or mail
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
McStoic:

You people should stop responding to comment you don't understand without understanding the context.
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Be careful before joining all Forex groups.

Any other scams, do share with a comment. God bless you all.

These are their lines

1. For serious minded people only

2. Invest with us, scammers keep off. (they are the scammers)

3. I need just five persons, if you are not ready don't message me.

4. Others are earning, what are you doing.

5. They use terms like "we, our, us, my service" e.t.c.

6. First three people to send N5,000 gets extra N2,500. Limited.

7. They upload fake screenshots and tag it, one of our successful customer.

8. Join our VIP group (join at your risk)

9. Those that invest with us please send me proof, I want to show these doubting people

10. Payment first, we guarantee sure...

11. If you are not interested please go, Nigerians can't take risks.

12. Everything is scam, have you try me (and they are the scammers)

13. Matured minds only.

Their homes are:

WhatsApp TV (9/10)

Telegram channels (8.5/10)

Facebook (group and DM) (6/10)

VIP groups and DM (WhatsApp) (8/10)

DM to email (professional scammers) (5/10)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Vynovee: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pls can fxfarns be funded through perfect money
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Qpetz: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Vynovee:
Pls can fxfarns be funded through perfect money
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by neyoranking(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
McStoic:

i want to be added, am on telegram, 09014843741
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by Tayop145: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Try this platform to earn guaranteed guaranteed profit on your investment monthly with no risk, follow the link on my referral,

https://guarantyinvest.com/?ref=Tayop123

A trial will convince you..it has been tested and confirmed.
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by DAVIDOLAWALE: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Fx farms is paying for now but nothing lasts forever
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by innosolo: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2020
McStoic:

You are so in a haste to disclaim what you do not know that you expose your ignorance. For your information, Forex trades only 20 days of the month and not 30 days as the weekends are not included. Again, what FX Farms give is 21% monthly and not your fictitious 45%. Pls stop false information, as it doesn't look good at all.
Apart from getting paid daily, they allow you access their trading platforms to see what they are doing. Which other forex company is as transparent as that? On top of that, they provide daily free signals to their customers on 100 dollars portfolio and above. And many guys are hitting it big with the signals. They use AI Bot intelligence. They're good in what they do. I am a witness. And please, you don't have to be an investor,. You can stay on your lane but don't speak evil of what you aren't sure of. Thanks

SCAM ALERT‼️‼️

That is how I got scammed

Please if you want to do forex, please don't invest through all those WhatsApp groups with the name FOREX TRADING INVESTMENT promising you double return on investment. They are scammer!

I got scammed through this.After seeing several ads on WhatsApp, I decided to give it a try before investing big.

I made my payment for 5k investment package to get
10k after the admin assured me that I will get paid within 45mins. But guess what? 45mins passed, 2hrs passed, 3hrs passed. You know what they started saying when I asked them. They said 5k package is no longer available, and also 10k package is no longer available that I have to pay extra 15k for 20k package before I can get paid. When I therefore demanded a refund, they said they can't make any refund till 1month. Imagine o!

They later promised to pay me the next day after much calling and all that. But even as I send you this message now, no payment. They refused picking my calls and removed me from the WhatsApp group. That is how my 5k use leg walk

If you invest through those WhatsApp group thinking you will get double of your money within 45mins, you are on you own. You are lucky because nobody told me this before I invest.

Here are the admins numbers and account number I paid to.

Ayodele happy
Access bank

Don't ever make payment to this account if you like your money

Be warned! Don't fall a victim like me. A word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2020
innosolo:

SCAM ALERT‼️‼️

That is how I got scammed

Please if you want to do forex, please don't invest through all those WhatsApp groups with the name FOREX TRADING INVESTMENT promising you double return on investment. They are scammer!

I got scammed through this.After seeing several ads on WhatsApp, I decided to give it a try before investing big.

I made my payment for 5k investment package to get
10k after the admin assured me that I will get paid within 45mins. But guess what? 45mins passed, 2hrs passed, 3hrs passed. You know what they started saying when I asked them. They said 5k package is no longer available, and also 10k package is no longer available that I have to pay extra 15k for 20k package before I can get paid. When I therefore demanded a refund, they said they can't make any refund till 1month. Imagine o!

They later promised to pay me the next day after much calling and all that. But even as I send you this message now, no payment. They refused picking my calls and removed me from the WhatsApp group. That is how my 5k use leg walk

If you invest through those WhatsApp group thinking you will get double of your money within 45mins, you are on you own. You are lucky because nobody told me this before I invest.

Here are the admins numbers and account number I paid to.

Ayodele happy
Access bank

Don't ever make payment to this account if you like your money

Be warned! Don't fall a victim like me. A word is enough for the wise

Your greed simply got the better of you! Hahahahah����. You invest 5K and get 10K within 45 minutes! You be real mumu. In short you are still owing the scammer. You are supposed to be scammed seven more times for that stupidity.

For your information, FX Farms is a genuine Forex company with a difference. You only get 1.5% or more of your investment each day (24 hrs) and not 50% within 45 minutes..LMAO.. They even give you trade signals and train you after you have signed up. The WhatsApp group is only to tutor you more on the workings of the Forex Farms. Next time be reasonable son!!

5 Likes

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2020
jodeci:

interested
Send .w your digits let me add you up
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by innosolo: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2020
McStoic:

Your greed simply got the better of you! Hahahahah����. You invest 5K and get 10K within 45 minutes! You be real mumu. In short you are still owing the scammer. You are supposed to be scammed seven more times for that stupidity.

For your information, FX Farms is a genuine Forex company with a difference. You only get 1.5% or more of your investment each day (24 hrs) and not 50% within 45 minutes..LMAO.. They even give you trade signals and train you after you have signed up. The WhatsApp group is only to tutor you more on the workings of the Forex Farms. Next time be reasonable son!!
Lol. Just wanted to give it a try, because of something else I was skeptical about but later found out it was true after trying it

1 Like

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by eddyville92: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
McStoic:

I am interested
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by McStoic(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2020
eddyville92:

I am interested
Drop your number I will add you
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by jodeci(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
McStoic:

Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by twnklshop: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
McStoic:

I have invested $1,961 in FX Farms. I am not aware of the daily free signals to customers on $100 portfolio and above. Please what do I need to do to get the daily free signals? Thank you.
Re: FX Farms - Invest And Get 1.5% Daily ROI by ajoyeleke(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
I am interested

080 321 990 75

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.