Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? (51870 Views)

Should I Complete My Mother House Or Build Mine First? I'm In Dillenma Pls Help / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Buying A House Or Building From Scratch: Which Is Cheaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by spafu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Go abroad

1 Like

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by IkemChris(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please travel out but go to places where there are better opportunities after Msc. You will definitely build better house after your masters(Amen.) Forget naija for now

8 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by hybrid11(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
complete your house first, you know you have something at hand , you go still fly out

1 Like

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Joystark(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
At this rate...
This Country is bleeped.

5 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Toosure70: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
To get Coro or what?

1 Like

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by dmltoyin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fly Ethiopia airline sha
Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by wasiudvd(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bro, Travel. Make sure its a good place, when you are working in a better economy, you will complete that house.

11 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Rupect: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please plan your way and leave but don't think UK. Look for other countries in US, Canada etc but UK is no no no.

4 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Udoskybest: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dnt hestitate to leave this shithole now that u have the chance. Opportunity comes but once

4 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Murjem(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Like say brain dey pain you
Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by klever18(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nigerians with travel abroad mentality sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
pesty100:
I am here to read comments because I know I might be in this man shoes in the future

When is the future
Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by sheyitokz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
broda dey cannot bury u abroad so da best option is to finish your building so when u arrive bach here you will have a shelter

2 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by lakesidor1979: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
pls for God's sake and ur unborn kids, japa. notin dey dis zoo oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Skymoore1004: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
U.K. should be your last option.
Before you get citizenship, maybe Jesus don already show

2 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by cray91(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Those telling you leave UK. have they been there before is it not what they heard they judging by? and the person saying south africa haha imagine someone leaving UK for SA.

Your Opinion doesn't make it to be true cuz as for me i dont expect anyone advising someone else to go to SA considering the recent Xenophobia from there

To Me UK is still your best Option and Dublin precisly. don't mind them. UK will be needing lots of helping hand cuz of their recent brexit. and dublin there are hustlers there. we know quite well naija is not an option but southy is off the table as for other countries they mention they are core racist country

My own opinion too cuz i've lived outside Nigeria in a few countries so with my little experience and people i know too i still stand on what i said.
Oracle55:
Please my fellows i need your advice, i am in between 2 choices. I have this land i just bought and wana build my house i have fenced it and out gate but i am thinking if to use the money i got to develop the land or i use it and travel abroad (uk ) for my masters pls advice me.

For those abroad is it easy there and can i get a good job after my masters or i should remain here in Nigeria and get married?

I will need to sell my car and properties if i am to travel.

Please help move to front page for more views and suggestions thanks

9 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Rosunkeye(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oracle55:
Please my fellows i need your advice, i am in between 2 choices. I have this land i just bought and wana build my house i have fenced it and out gate but i am thinking if to use the money i got to develop the land or i use it and travel abroad (uk ) for my masters pls advice me.

For those abroad is it easy there and can i get a good job after my masters or i should remain here in Nigeria and get married?

For you to have money to sponsor UK, THAT'S huge, I would advise AUSTRALIA... PR after graduation, before graduating you would have finished developing the land. God help you all in all.

3 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Arturitoroman: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oracle55:

Build build build!!!!!! Build here in Nigeria.

Its better to own your own property back here even if you're going to travel out in the future that should not stop you from having something to fall back on just in case.

You can decide to put it on lease when traveling, its still yours. And after the lease is expired you can still be controlling your property from the abroad and making money from it.

Don't sell off all you have here just to go to another mans land you're not sure what may happen in the future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by carnal: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Avoid Uk, avoid Uk.wetin UK do kwanu?
I know people in the UK,on Masters and PhD qualifications that have jobs and doing well after study.
My best advice is,go to any good country abroad. Your land that's fenced is already appreciating soeave the building project for now.

6 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Arturitoroman: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oracle55:

my advise to you is that...

if you want job after your masters better don't do your masters in UK... either you'll choose Canada, Australia or newzealand(talking from experience)

ND universities in UK are too expensive

and as for your land as long as u ve fenced it...

I would advice you to give to someone you trust to start a farm

4 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
4bedroom residential accommodation visualized and designed by AsomArchitectNG

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Uzee24: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Depending on your course of study. IT is quite lucrative with alot of opportunities in the abroad. But the truth is that life in the abroad is also not easy but definitely better than Nigeria.

If you have the opportunity of going to another country other than the UK, fine.
A little info, Masters in Germany is tuition free. So you just have to show proof that you can take care of yourself.

Play your card well, Europe or America better pass Nigeria.
My 1cent to you.

3 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pls, remove UK out of your plans I am begging you. Don't be scammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by michjunior: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Get out of Nigeria fast
To where kwanu? your village abi?
Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by KennyRohn(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Complete your house.... Because by the time "abroad" finishes with you, and you come back with only one "Ghana must go" bag, you'll have somewhere to stay.
Bros.....make your investigations properly before leaving this "land flowing with milk and honey" called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Johnsown1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
My brother I will advice you to develop your land if it is a good site and can generate a good income annuall . you can still go for your master later.

1 Like

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oracle55:

Nwoke m go and complete your house.

Leave that abroad for now.

Nothing dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by lexy2014: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
hakeem4:
Please finish your house. There’s nothing in this abroad you want to. After your masters they’d probably give you 2 years to look for a high paying job and the probability of you finding that is very low.

Please don’t listen to anyone who says you should just go to the U.K.

If u see visa to travel to this abroad that u say that there's nothing, will u reject it?

3 Likes

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by harmony940(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
My brother go to the UK it's a lovely country if only you have a solid plan to migrate to other lovely country far better than UK,as a master student you have a lot of privilege,apply to vissit Canada, Australia or America,it's easier traveling out as a student in UK to those countries...plan to settle down on any of these countries you might not even conclude the master program in UK when luck smiles on you in these aforementioned countries....UK is a stepping stone but you must have a plan.......I wish you all the best in your endeavor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:
Incase you are traveling out. Can u fold me in your traveling bag??

So this is your contribution?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"Do Not Sex Here Again": Uncompleted Building Owner Warns (Photo) / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.