Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me (1451 Views)

Am Totally Confused Please I Need Your Advice / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good afternoon nairalanders

My dad had a business misunderstanding with one of our family friend, and this has caused more issues in our family

The family friend, Timothy (Tho, not his real name), then reported the issue to my mum... Cuz she will be in the best position to mediate the matter

but this got my dad pissed off, which made him to sternly warn Timothy to take his hand off his family
That was the real genesis of the whole issue

When my mum heard of the latest development... she became annoyed, because it seemed he was accusing her of being in a relationship with Timothy

but this was not what my dad actually meant, he simply wanted to cut ties with Timothy because Timothy was trying to divided his family and bring disunity between him and his wife

I talked to my dad and told him to allow my mum be, since their is no kind of unhealthy relationship between them..

At first, he never listened, but now he has mellowed down
But my mum has refused to forgive...

My dad even begged Timothy, but still my mum is still not taking it

I have told my Dad to calm down and just ignore her for the mean time

I seriously don't know how I will settle this

My dad messed up... But at least he has realised his mistakes and is begging
So why shouldn't she forgive

as I speak right now... the relations of my mum seems to hate me just because I want peace

I also don't live with my parents, but with a sister to my mum

advice me please...My mum's sister is even angry with me

How do I resolve this

No one want to help

My mum's relations are the ones backing her and refusing to help settle the matter, while they all have peace in their homes
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by donbachi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ur mum should back her husband big-time,if she got nothin to do with Mr timothy.yes,I know wat I'm saying.Mr timothy will will continue acting up,if ur mum shows she's on his side..I don't know ur mum,na u know her..if she is seeing Mr timothy and her family is supporting her..I fear for ur father's life.
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Righteousness89(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Certain words are like bullets! They Hurt and injure and could be difficult to forgive..

But there is need for forgiveness no matter what, because the person who refuses to forgive is the one that gets hurt more and more!

Ask your Dad to talk to a pastor and his wife whom your Mum respect!

With Godly Counseling and Prayers, she will be Healed..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Ur mum should back her husband big-time,if she got nothin to do with Mr timothy.yes,I know wat I'm saying.Mr timothy will will continue acting up,if ur mum shows she's on his side..I don't know ur mum,na u know her..if she is seeing Mr timothy and her family is supporting her..I fear for ur father's life.
what is all this you typed,what are you trying to insinuate,you didn't notice the man and his insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Certain words are like bullets! They Hurt and injure and could be difficult to forgive..

But there needs to be forgiveness no matter what because the person who refuses to forgive is the one that gets hurt more and more!

Ask your Dad to talk to a pastor and his wife whom your Mum respect!

With Godly Counseling and Prayers, she will be Healed..

Thanks bro .. I really appreciate this advise

the problem is that her siblings are the only people she will listen to, but they aren't helping matters
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rozz:
what is all this you typed,what are you trying to insinuate
Rubbish!!!
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Rubbish!!!
Try to be fair in your judgement
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Righteousness89(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks bro .. I really appreciate this advise

the problem is that her siblings are the only people she will listen to, but they aren't helping matters

Among her Siblings or relation, there should be somebody who is a GENUIE Child of God! Look for that one !

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by DaddyRochie1642: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Next Time Mind Your BUSINESS
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by kalufelix(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
You again? Which kain family you come from sef.. I thought lockdown is over.. You are still staying with that your aunt... How far that your cousin still dey bully you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Among her Siblings or relation, there should be somebody who is a GENUIE Child of God! Look for that one !

I appreciate bro.. I will do as you ve said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
You again? Which kain family you come from sef.. I thought lockdown is over.. You are still staying with that your aunt... How far that your cousin still dey bully you?

Damn.. you still remember me ?

Well.... I am still with my aunt

the fear of Corona is the beginning of wisdom .. I can't just leave here and travel back

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by purpose32: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
You again..how is that your bully brother
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
You're old enough to talk to your mother and ask her to forgive your dad.
Plead with her that it's going to affect your studies if the home is not settled
It's a pity your dad doesnt trust your mum though

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
purpose32:
You again..how is that your bully brother

He has cooled down a bit, after my parents talked to him

I saw your mail bro and appreciate your concern.... I don't study in your school tho
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ebus12:

My dad had a business misunderstanding with one of our family friend, and this has caused more issues in our family

The family friend, Timothy (Tho, not his real name), then reported the issue to my mum... Cuz she will be in the best position to mediate the matter

but this got my dad pissed off, which made him to sternly warn Timothy to take his hand off his family

When my mum heard of the latest development... she became annoyed, because it seemed he was accusing her of being in a relationship with Timothy

but this was not what my dad actually meant, he simply wanted to cut ties with Timothy because Timothy was trying to divided his family and bring disunity between him and his wife

I talked to my dad and told him to allow my mum be, since their is no kind of unhealthy relationship between them..

as I speak right now... the relations of my mum seems to hate me just because I want peace

How do I resolve this

No one want to help

My mum's relations are the ones backing her and refusing to help settle the matter, while they all have peace in their homes

Don't allow their problems to affect you

Since she us defiant, just let her be and worst case is that her father's family is backing her so she has a strong backing

As for you dad, over look him, he will sort himself out with mum and his friend

Next time you hear anything about them, just act as if you are not aware for your own peace

Learn from their mistakes and learn to stay away from issues you were not ready invited into

If your mum is the queen of the house, let her rule
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by purpose32: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ebus12:

He has cooled down a bit, after my parents talked to him

I saw your mail bro and appreciate your concern.... I don't study in your school tho
One love bro1
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Simply plead with your mom to forgive your Dad
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by mutter(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please keep out of it.
This is something you are not in a position to solve.
Talk to elderly family members to intervane and stay neutral
Re: I'm Confused Please.. Advice Me by deltateam: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ebus12:

How do I resolve this

No one want to help

Outsiders most times bring more problem in a family crises than solution and even when the matter is long settled, they still carry the tales and gossip on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Install Solar Energy Now Pay Later / Please Help Me Sort Out This Family Issue Guys!!! / A Nine Years Old Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.