Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics (12869 Views)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by UncleJJ(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
The older girls are hot cake!

I know someone who was once offered one in her teenage (maybe 18); lighter than these dudes. His mum was present grin

He was still in university at the time. Said No thanks!

If only he knew what risks Nigerian girls would be willing to take to get that skin and hair.

Sometimes opportunities we are offered may not be needed today but tomorrow; they'd make you one of the most enviable person among you pairs.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Adaibeku(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
One of d girls was singing" Iwere Nye ya ,Iwere Nye ya " ezobena aka onye na akwu ugwo onye na akwu ugwo but chukwu" in ahoada ,dey can sing Igbo song like seriously ,call Dem to sing in d church ' Ha agba 4 -40 cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by nobaga: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
In the 80s the lighter skins also flooded Lagos and maybe other Southern parts. Motor park boys used to play with their boobs right in front of their parents.

Some of them became pregnant of course and gave birth to Hollywood actresses and leaders' wives of today.

I even know of an ethnic group that call them the pride and evidence of their superior traits. Compare that to the rejection of one drop black blood in whites.

If you think our problems are only foreign goods and services, it is just the iceberg of our inferiority complex.

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Adaibeku(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enugupikin:
lalasticla.la Myn.d44 have you seen these kinda beggers before?
dey don't travel
Dey always base in Lagos ,
What are dey expert in "Banning innocent Nairalanders" espiacially d later

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Charleys: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
gurunlocker:
They are Lebanese.....

They are berber tribes....
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Enugupikin: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
dey don't travel
Dey always base in Lagos ,
What are dey expert in "Banning innocent Nairalanders" espiacially d later
grin grin grin
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by jasent(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
paix:
They're from Niger Republic.
They are from Niger,they are everywhere here in Ghana.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by jasent(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

Its not true
They are from Niger republic. They are everywhere here in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Vyolet(f): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
This thread is a further proof that there are still many villagers on this Nairaland.
How is this news worthy? Are these kids not found almost everywhere in Nigeria? op, how old are you and why is this a surprise to you?

5 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bendeco2020:
Them dey Onitsha..

I don't even know the race of those people, but I know that they are not fulanis maybe from north Africa.

They are Berber people from North Africa.

The Romans used to refer to them as Barbarians. That's how the word made it into the lexicon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Edyice: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fulani children

No forgiveness from the way they give birth

Many babies like rabbits grin

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Exc2000: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
They have been around long enough, they speak local dialect sef..

Niger beggars

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Saao(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Na oyibo the beg you or abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Hotspotbro(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vyolet:
This thread is a further proof that there are still many villagers on this Nairaland.
How is this news worthy? Are these kids not found almost everywhere in Nigeria? op, how old are you and why is this a surprise to you?
the op is like me.i don't go out often

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Awoist(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
They used to be everywhere in Lagos sometimes ago...I don't see them anymore.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Hotspotbro(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gadafii:
I used to know one old woman back in Kogi state, one of her leg amputated,she begs around with her grand daughter...

Guess what, she was from Iraq/Iran, during one of their crises, how she got to Kogi state is what I don't know, but her grand daughters look like these kids up here
b4 in US, arabs were also classified as 'white' am not sure if they still classify them as white
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by TheSourcerer: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Xisnin:
Those are Niger children beggars.
They often confuse their first-time clients.
they use this confusion to their advantage too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by TheSourcerer: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The Romans used to refer to them as Barbarians. That's how the word made it into the lexicon
I was thinking more of Tuareg .
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Hotspotbro(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gjrich:

They are not Fulani children.
They are the Diffa Arabs from the eastern desert part of Niger republic, close to Libya, though the children are born here in Nigeria.
Even in Niger republic, they don't like to intermarry the black nigeriens.
Very proud people.
The children go out for begging while the parents stay close-by watching from afar.

In Niger, the Arab nomadic tribes are located in the eastern part of the country, mostly in the Diffa region. The Arabs in Niger are known as Diffa Arabs because of this. The Arabs of Niger practice Islam. They speak Arabic and came into Niger from Sudan and Chad at some point during the 19th century. In recent years the Arabs have come into conflict with other ethnic groups in the country, particularly the Hausa, Tuareg, and Kanuri.
i heard Niger expelled them because of conflict maybe that's why they're here or they are just shuwa Arabs.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Ezmans: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

Its not true
they are from nothern part of Niger republic
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by drkay(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gjrich:

They are not Fulani children.
They are the Diffa Arabs from the eastern desert part of Niger republic, close to Libya, though the children are born here in Nigeria.
Even in Niger republic, they don't like to intermarry the black nigeriens.
Very proud people.
The children go out for begging while the parents stay close-by watching from afar.
Your comment gave justice the topic. Kudos

In Niger, the Arab nomadic tribes are located in the eastern part of the country, mostly in the Diffa region. The Arabs in Niger are known as Diffa Arabs because of this. The Arabs of Niger practice Islam. They speak Arabic and came into Niger from Sudan and Chad at some point during the 19th century. In recent years the Arabs have come into conflict with other ethnic groups in the country, particularly the Hausa, Tuareg, and Kanuri.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I was thinking more of Tuareg .

I don't think Tuaregs are as light-skinned as that.

Mind you, Tuaregs are heavily involved in this form of begging. I'm just talking about the people that appear in the picture sent by the OP.

My first suspicion is that they are Berbers
If not, I will suspect they are mixed Berber and Tuareg.
If they are Tuaregs, then they are a shade or two lighter than the Tuaregs that I know

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
RonaldoVido:
They full all popular motor parks.

They know where rich people board inter state vehicles.

Dem dey Aba, pH, Onitsha, Lagos..

Around air Force Base for pH, Dem dey full there
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Charmingrascal(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enugupikin:
I was trying to make a journey from Abuja only to encounter these children begging me.. They don't look Nigerian anyway. The boy was damn cute but begging spoilt the whole thing.

Have you encountered them before?

You mean you have not seen them before?

They will beg you and keep following you if you don't give them money.

Their mother is in one corner observing and always telling them who to follow.

They are everywhere.
Where do you live that you have not seen them before?
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by nobaga: 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Maybe that is how Ned Nwoko got his wives before they became celebrities in their Countries.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by joshjc(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vyolet:
I tire o, most people in nairaland don't travel that's why it's full of tribalism

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by somehow: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
OfoIgbo:

chai!

berbers are arab related
barbarians are from part of europe!

have you not watched any barbarian movie before?

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Enugupikin: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

You mean you have not seen them before?

They will beg you and keep following you if you don't give them money.

Their mother is in one corner observing and always telling them who to follow.

They are everywhere.
Where do you live that you have not seen them before?
I live in Dubai tongue
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by LizBathory(f): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Your post reeks of low self esteem and self hatred
So you believe light skin and straight hair is superior? If your sisters and mothers believe that, don't think it's every Nigerian woman that's like that.
Some of us are secure and happy with our African features.
UncleJJ:
The older girls are hot cake!

I know someone who was once offered one in her teenage (maybe 18); lighter than these dudes. His mum was present grin

He was still in university at the time. Said No thanks!

If only he knew what risks Nigerian girls would be willing to take to get that skin and hair.

Sometimes opportunities we are offered may not be needed today but tomorrow; they'd make you one of the most enviable person among you pairs.

7 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by kayprinz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
I wish someone could help them

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by foxxydude: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
these kids plenty for Benin and they speak the language as if they are indigenes, some of their girls got pregnant back in the days too.
you only see them in the busy part of town especially motor parks and they won't leave you until you give them something grin
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Enugupikin: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vyolet:
You must be a classless village prefect tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduka Assures Lgs Of Noticeable Developments Within 6months / List Of Tinubu Achievements In Education When He Was Lagos Governor 1999 - 2007 / Okowa Is An Ashawo Man - Delta State Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.