Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics (12891 Views)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Auxtan(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
anibi9674:
These children way they use Igbo beg for portharcourt. they can stain cloth.
I tell you. They can go aggressive eh lol
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
somehow:

chai!

berbers are arab related
barbarians are from part of europe!

have you not watched any barbarian movie before?

So I used to think.

But in fact, it was a Berber lady that I went to university with, that first told me of the Barbarian-Berber relationship, before I started researching it.

Those European Barbarians are related to African Barbarians (Berbers).

North Africa belonged to Berbers until the Arabs invaded north Africa and islamised the region
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by raphy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
ok half cast beggars there mum is somewhere collecting big casava..for 500#.
carrying her legs to heaven.
wetin wan concern all na service.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by somehow: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So I used to think.

But in fact, it was a Berber lady that I went to university with, that first told me of the Barbarian-Berber relationship, before I started researching it.

Those European Barbarians are related to African Barbarians (Berbers).

North Africa belonged to Berbers until the Arabs invaded north Africa and islamised the region

bros, no vex, just type barbarian into google!

she obviously don't know her history that much
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by fattprince(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
anibi9674:
They speak Yoruba. I've met two in Ijebu Ode park begging in Yoruba. They know speaking your language increases their chances. Marketing strategy

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Gjrich(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Edyice:
Fulani children

No forgiveness from the way they give birth

Many babies like rabbits grin

Point of correction.
Fulani children don't beg on the street,
Fulani's stay and live in the bush
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Witchersunited:
They keep multiplying cause you people are giving them money, they know that they are fair and it's an ego trip for you seeing a fair person beg you black man for money, they make alot of money from it, they have more kids and it continues, there are instances where they were given substantial amounts and they returned to begging.
Exactly.
U even see guys asking that small girl if she will marry them.
Inferiority complex of an average black person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by nickxtra(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Enugupikin:
I was trying to make a journey from Abuja only to encounter these children begging me.. They don't look Nigerian anyway. The boy was damn cute but begging spoilt the whole thing.

Have you encountered them before?
They are shua Arab from Niger
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Kinematics: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vyolet:
This thread is a further proof that there are still many villagers on this Nairaland.
How is this news worthy? Are these kids not found almost everywhere in Nigeria? op, how old are you and why is this a surprise to you?

Thank you. I'm shocked seeing the headline. This people are not new in Nigeria naa... I've known them in PH since time immemorial.

Nothing new!
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by MetaPhysical: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
paix:
They're from Niger Republic.

No. There is no ethnic group in Niger with this feature.

They are from mediterranean countries. The feature matches places like Morrocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Malta, Greece, Spain, Portugal, South of France, Turkey, Israel, Syria and so on....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by sigiyaya(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
HappyPagan:

You prefer light skinned beggars?
Mental Slavery cry
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Neerich1512(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
There was one I used to see at artillery junction in PH. He used to send his children out for begging business. The day I saw him using ATM @ Fidelity bank close to artillery junction and withdrew 30k in my presence was the I stopped o given them money

4 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by ruggedtimi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
paix:
They're from Niger Republic.
I don't think so...probably from Madagascar and libya
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by paix(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

No. There is no ethnic group in Niger with this feature.

They are from mediterranean countries. The feature matches places like Morrocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Malta, Greece, Spain, Portugal, South of France, Turkey, Israel, Syria and so on....
Wow!
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Egoat(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
i ave come across more than 10.
they are like mtn.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Neerich1512:
There was one I used to see at artillery junction in PH. He used to send his children out for begging business. The day I saw him using ATM @ Fidelity bank close to artillery junction and withdrew 30k in my presence was the I stopped o given them money

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Begging is serious business lol. If they tell you how much they make a day, you'll slap any beggar that comes close to you.

Black or white, I don't give beggars money. They should go and hustle.

I have seen a crippled dude running his business as if nothing happened.

I have seen a blind woman who's into craft making..

Save your money bro... These healthy beggars aren't worth giving a penny.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by proeast(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
anibi9674:

You know them very well. They can be quite funny and street smart. They usually sing in Igbo and their lyrics often goes like this: aunty Mara nma, brother Mara nma, nyetu mu ego. Agu n'agum. Chukwu ga agozi gi grin

They are a common sight at various motor parks in the East. I always see them back in the days when I often enter interstate shuttle buses. They usually look skinny.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by proeast(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
HenryDion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Begging is serious business lol. If they tell you how much they make a day, you'll slap any beggar that comes close to you.

Black or white, I don't give beggars money. They should go and hustle.

I have seen a crippled dude running his business as if nothing happened.

I have seen a blind woman who's into craft making..

Save your money bro... These healthy beggars aren't worth giving a penny.

Many beggers in Nigeria earn more than lots of graduates grin

There was this crippled man I always give money in my neighborhood until someone I know told me the dude has several buses plying the roads of Owerri and that he was equally a landlord shocked

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by doggedfighter(f): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adaibeku:
dey don't travel
Dey always base in Lagos ,
What are dey expert in "Banning innocent Nairalanders" espiacially d later

Ada oo

Hahahahahahaha
Why are you like this? grin grin grin grin
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by kurupt1: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Gjrich:

They are not Fulani children.
They are the Diffa Arabs from the eastern desert part of Niger republic, close to Libya, though the children are born here in Nigeria.
Even in Niger republic, they don't like to intermarry the black nigeriens.
Very proud people.
The children go out for begging while the parents stay close-by watching from afar.

In Niger, the Arab nomadic tribes are located in the eastern part of the country, mostly in the Diffa region. The Arabs in Niger are known as Diffa Arabs because of this. The Arabs of Niger practice Islam. They speak Arabic and came into Niger from Sudan and Chad at some point during the 19th century. In recent years the Arabs have come into conflict with other ethnic groups in the country, particularly the Hausa, Tuareg, and Kanuri.
information
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by klever18(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
there is one in jabi lake. he always appear dirty with no shirt and shoe
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Chris525: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
First time I encountered them was in the early 2000s. It was at Liverpool bus stop in Apapa, I was on my way from the Folawiyo Plaza.

Two walked up to me & I turned them away. Then, they came in droves, holding my hands, tugging on my clothes. Obviously to embarass me & force my hand, I smiled.

I found the biggest amongst them & gave her the first knock. As the others were getting theirs, I noticed a woman who appears to be their mother/guardian walking ferociously towards me, just what I wanted. I nudged them off me & started walking towards her.

She stopped in her tracks & said something to them & they all made for me. Just then a soldier man came out of nowhere with his belt. He had been watching & heard what she told them to do to me.

They ran off but his strokes caught a few & they really didnt enjoy it.

Everytime I passed for 2 years, the women would curse under their breath but the children always gave me a guard of honor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Adaibeku(f): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ada oo

Hahahahahahaha
Why are you like this? grin grin grin grin

Dey are always hurting me, check me out tomorrow , mention me tomorrow ,I won't reply u

Y ? because dey will surely ban me, is d way dey have fun, see me sidelined 4 corner
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Karleb(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chris525:

First time I encountered them was in the early 2000s. It was at Liverpool bus stop in Apapa, I was on my way from the Folawiyo Plaza.

Two walked up to me & I turned them away. Then, they came in droves, holding my hands, tugging on my clothes. Obviously, to embarass me & force my hand, I smiled.

I found the biggest amongst them & gave her the first knock. As the others were getting theirs, I noticed a woman who appears to be their mother/guardian walking ferociously towards me, just what I wanted. I nudged them of me & started walking towards her.

She stopped in her tracks & said something to them & they all made for me. Just then a soldier man came out of nowhere with his belt. He had been watching & heard what she told them to do to me.

They ran off but his strokes caught a few & they really didnt enjoy it.

Everytime I passed for 2 years, the women would curse under their breath but the children always gave me a guard of honor.

I like this comment. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Drsnives(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kai.. see free oyibo wife. so finally my dream of marrying a white woman won come to pass. oya op give me that address again

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Obas101(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

Its not true
The way ppl ignorantly say rubbish amazes me. So where are they from undecided
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Obas101:

The way ppl ignorantly say rubbish amazes me. So where are they from undecided

Na ur mama dey say rubbish. Kiddo!
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Obas101(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
azmanaty02:

Na ur mama dey say rubbish. Kiddo!
You are a mumu man grin
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by HomerTimpson: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are mostly called fulanis,the legit ones among them herdsmen,they are plenty in lagos and ibadan,

P.s when you see them hold your bag very tight as a lady,they can pluck testicles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Rule Nigeria For 10 Terms – Mai Mala Buni (March 2021) / VAT Direct Initiative: Facts About The FIRS - MATAN Partnership / Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.