Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics (12895 Views)

ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Elimon(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2020
These children i see at plaza in Uyo here..they are so cute but thin..i was even approached by one on a good day and his handsomeness and curly hair made me double the money i gave to him..
If i was married.. would have found a way to adopt one
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by NewDelhi(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Bendeco2020:
Them dey Onitsha..

I don't even know the race of those people, but I know that they are not fulanis maybe from north Africa.
Exactly. Many people think they are fulanis. Fulanis don't look like this. These people are from North Africa. Usually Libya.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Vianna(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2020
Elimon:
These children i see at plaza in Uyo here..they are so cute but thin..i was even approached by one on a good day and his handsomeness and curly hair made me double the money i gave to him..
If i was married.. would have found a way to adopt one
Kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Vianna(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2020
NewDelhi:

Exactly. Many people think they are fulanis. Fulanis don't look like this. These people are from North Africa. Usually Libya.
Exactly my thoughts .Many people think they are fulanis. I lived in the north east, fulanis actually DO NOT look like this. These people are from North Africa. Usually Libya. From Libya it's easy to enter Niger. See Niger see Nigeria. When they get to Kano , they seek the next truck going to Lagos and other commercial hotspot like onitsha. That's how they spread. They are usually found in commercial places, even in ilorin, you see them around challenge, unity, and young legacy motor park. Been to kwara state once. They are no way fulanis, many of them escaped from Egypt during the Arab spring and Libya during Gaddafi crises. Some even crossed the sea into North Africa and then into West Africa from Syria and Yemen. It's the same way Nigerians and west Africans cross into Europe by sea to seek a better life, people from war torn Syria are coming here too. They are alot of them in Ghana also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by NewDelhi(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2020
GenBuhari:
Seen sometimes in Unizik Junction Awka. Also Onitsha.
Saw a young lady (approx age 18) of that race acting very extrovert and loud in front passenger seat of a keke in Awka.
I guess a lot of them girls would transition into prostitution because I guess many guys would like to sample them once they become young women. What happens to their young men remains a mystery.

People that beg to feed what makes you think they won't offer sex in exchange for some money. Even those thugs know that they seriously need money and they won't hesitate to offer you sex in exchange for some cash. Them go just find one nice corner to slot inside oyinbo-like pussy.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by NewDelhi(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2020
neonbash0:
My male neighbor brought in one of them(a female) last year all in the guise of helping her and now she is pregnant she should be around 16/17 year old.
That your neighbor no fear o, what would be people's reaction when they see a girl like that following him home. He get mind sha

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by NewDelhi(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Vianna:

Exactly my thoughts .Many people think they are fulanis. I lived in the north east, fulanis actually DO NOT look like this. These people are from North Africa. Usually Libya. From Libya it's easy to enter Niger. See Niger see Nigeria. When they get to Kano , they seek the next truck going to Lagos and other commercial hotspot like onitsha. That's how they spread. They are usually found in commercial places, even in ilorin, you see them around challenge, unity, and young legacy motor park. Been to kwara state once. They are no way fulanis, many of them escaped from Egypt during the Arab spring and Libya during Gaddafi crises. Some even crossed the sea into North Africa and then into West Africa from Syria and Yemen. It's the same way Nigerians and west Africans cross into Europe by sea to seek a better life, people from war torn Syria are coming here too. They are alot of them in Ghana also.
Exactly ma'am , well said. I never see fulanis look like this o. These people look like north Africans. No difference. This is how Egyptians and people from the middle east look sef. Same striking appearance.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Hoelujohn: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2020
There was a young boy back then then use to follow us to enter molue in Oshodi and he would be singing fuji songs from pasuma and Co.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Goke7: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2020
Vianna:

Before arab spring, these fellows have been here in naija, chai too many kids on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Amotekun777: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2020
kikero:

No Tuareg.

Tribe that lives mostly in the Sahel and the Sahara

Volkswagen used the name for one of their SUV products

I was only kidding... grin
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by WilyWily: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2020
They are from Western Sahara .

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Petyr1: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
NewDelhi:

I just dey laugh that gjrich guy wey dey shout duffar Arab. These people are migrants from Tunisia, Egypt, morrocco etc. Some of them even came from Syria and Palestine to escape the war. They are found mostly in motor parks and they won't leave you alone till you drop something. Some of them sabi speak pidgin pass warri boys sef. The sad part is that garage tours use this unfortunate opportunity to molest their mature girls and impregnate them.
exactly my thoughts too
i believe they are from Tunisia or North Niger that is close to Libya
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Vianna(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Goke7:

Before arab spring, these fellows have been here in naija, chai too many kids on nairaland
I can see you're the kid here. One who refused to go to school at that.

Where in my comment did I say they weren't here before the Arab spring? What I said was that many more flooded into West africa during the Arab spring.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
kikero:
They are Tuareg. From Niger.
I Google it and it was true only for me to check your Monika and it's you.
I am a huge fan of your writing especially on fuel subsidy
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:
Your post reeks of low self esteem and self hatred
So you believe light skin and straight hair is superior? If your sisters and mothers believe that, don't think it's every Nigerian woman that's like that.
Some of us are secure and happy with our African features.

Typical Naija girl, you won't let him die, you won't let him live
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by UncleJJ(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:
So you believe light skin and straight hair is superior? If your sisters and mothers believe that, don't think it's every Nigerian woman that's like that.

I stand by my words

UncleJJ:
The older girls are hot cake!

I know someone who was once offered one in her teenage (maybe 18); lighter than these dudes. His mum was present grin

He was still in university at the time. Said No thanks!

If only he knew what risks Nigerian girls would be willing to take to get that skin and hair.

Sometimes opportunities we are offered may not be needed today but tomorrow; they'd make you one of the most enviable person among you pairs.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
These Chadian people have been here since the 90s.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by mbos: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=kikero post=91439528]They are Tuareg. From Niger.[/quote

from Mali
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

I Google it and it was true only for me to check your Monika and it's you.

I am a huge fan of your writing especially on fuel subsidy
Thank you.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Hotspotbro(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
They are Israelites. Offshoot of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB ancestors.
they are sons of the tribe of Judah..
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
somehow:

bros, no vex, just type barbarian into google!

she obviously don't know her history that much

Google. BERBERS AND BARBARIANS
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by somehow: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Google. BERBERS AND BARBARIANS

Bro, google germans and barbarians
infact, google europe and barbarians
https://www.britannica.com/topic/history-of-Europe/Barbarian-migrations-and-invasions
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
They have been around for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 2:59am On Jul 08, 2020
somehow:

Bro, google germans and barbarians
infact, google europe and barbarians
https://www.britannica.com/topic/history-of-Europe/Barbarian-migrations-and-invasions

Try and find out how the word BERBER came about
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by somehow: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Try and find out how the word BERBER came about

I believe you did not read the link I sent

actually, the word "barbarian "has nothing to do with a race, rather it was a derogatory word used by the ancient greek people to qualify those who do not speak their language nor their way of life as uncivilized and unexposed in medieval europe

you can read up the rest
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by OfoIgbo: 3:24am On Jul 08, 2020
somehow:

I believe you did not read the link I sent

actually, the word "barbarian "has nothing to do with a race, rather it was a derogatory word used by the ancient greek people to qualify those who do not speak their language nor their way of life as uncivilized and unexposed in medieval europe

you can read up the rest

I'm aware of the fact you gave above.

But try and find out where the word BERBER came from.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by obaaderemi: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2020
LizBathory:
I am just so surprised by many of the foolish comments I read here. How can Nigerians have fallen so low? They now see these dirty beggars from Niger republic as something cute because they've got curly hair? In osun state back then we used to call them "Wa ni erun". Erun is Yoruba word for dry season. Wa ni erun means " those who surfaces during dry season" because these beggars then used to come during dry season. The silly thing about them is that if you give them money, they go back to their country, produce more kids and come back the following season. We usually see them as beggars and nothing else. For folks here to be hyping them because of their light brown skin and curly hair is a new low and a surprising level of low self-esteem. Somebody even said he doubled the alm he gave to them because he thought they were so cute. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by LizBathory(f): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2020
UncleJJ:

I stand by my words

And I stand by mine too

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by LivingSage: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2020
They're Nigerien, almost every state.
Re: Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics by LivingSage: 8:01am On Jul 08, 2020
LoveMynd44:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three NUJ Officials Die In Road Crash In Ilesa / Protest By Keke Operators In Aba Over Alleged Police Extortion / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.