Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Lasts Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Lasts Forever (106 Views)

Meaning Of Lent & Why It Lasts For Forty Days / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Alone Lasts Forever by ochibuogwu5: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
"Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away"
(Matthew 24:35 amp)

The word of God states that "JESUS" is the *only means of human salvation (spirit, soul and body)* in the heavens, earth and under-world
thus
"Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6 amp)

Any other person, group or religion telling you that there is another means of human salvation will have his/her words *pass-away* but *this word of God* will never pass away in this world or life after death because God's word is *true* both in this world and in the world after death
thus
"which He produced in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion [whether angelic or human], and [far above] every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], *not only in this age and world but also in the one to come.*" (Ephesians 1:20-21 amp)

Repent (accept that you are a sinner because of inherited sin's consequence from Adam upon each and every human being and also the sins you have been committing personally from your birth against God or the last time you started backslidding into sin/flesh as a child of God) unto God.

Confess (tell Jesus Christ Crucified that you are a sinner, or you have returned to the vomit of the flesh/old-man)

Accept (tell Jesus Christ Crucified to cleanse and evacuate your flesh/old-man/sin-nature by the blood of His death on the Cross so that He may replace your old-man with His new-life by being the Lord and God of your whole being{spirit, soul and body})

Yield (Ask Jesus to fill you with His Holy Spirit, grow His new-life within you consistently and progressively as His disciple using your whole being for drawing other human being to Salvation in Christ and bringing Glory *only to GOD*)

If you are ready to declare Jesus your Lord, allow the Holy Spirit to convict you personally(without minding what people will say or those looking at you or those who have known your dirty-past or the false spiritual-appearance/title that you were known-for) and declare this prayer-commitment:

God, Our Father, I come to you now because I know/agree that I am a sinner and I confess all my sins to you, I ask that you wash me with the blood of Jesus Christ your Son who died for me and all human being on the Cross and rose from death for me. I accept Jesus as my own personal Lord and Savior, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, grow me in your grace and knowledge even as you use me to draw other human souls to salvation in Christ for your glory alone in Jesus Name. Amen.

if the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God.
You can get a holy bible, start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

You do not need to be afraid of false teachers of the bible as long as you always call *on the name of Jesus Christ Crucified* in any group that you join for bible studies and *it is growth in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ Crucified that is your primary reason for being in that group*, and wherever you go for bible studies keep repeating a prayer in your heart/mind/mouth that the Holy Spirit should *reveal Jesus Christ Crucified in a fresh/new way to your mind/heart*. As long as you have this genuine reason and prayers in your heart, the Holy Spirit will tell you when to ask questions, make contributions, make corrections and if necessary leave that group if they are not ready to *focus on Christ Jesus Crucified alone in their bible studies*.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each others faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Determines Testimonies - Pt 6 / Daily Cry / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 11 July 2020 - Taking Sides With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.