Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (72808 Views)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / “Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by stanislaus67(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
fergie001:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/06/breaking-dss-arrests-efcc-acting-chairman-ibrahim-magu
MORE OF A DISTRACTION BY THE APC LED ADMINISTRATION TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF NIGERIANS FROM THE COLLAPSING ECONOMY!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by DoubleEngine007: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I know that, and I don't see why a lot of Nairalanders can't see that. But what is going on tho? Something is obviously brewing, cos magu works for them (i.e the powers of the present Administration) This is hard to Understand
They r dumping him ,like they used and dumped oshiomole.. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by davidodiba(m): 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
ChoCho54:
Na your neighbors go help pull out the strong poop.

Hahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by 8stargeneral: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
The worst government since creation of Adam and Eve

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Eagleword14(f): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin
Las Las bush meat don catch the Hunter

Typical example of corruption fighting corruption
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by truthhurts2: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
NNU0000:
is this all you have to say?No Preaching Of Repentance or any kind of sermon
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by dokie: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
baliyubla:
Shambolic Country run by dullards.

How Magu that’s not fit to be a local Vigilante ended up heading the EFCC for 5 years should be the 9th wonder, next to how the Lifeless cretin became President.

Even the president is not fit to be a whatsapp group admin not to talk of being a moderator on nairaland. its a government of triangular pegs being forced into round holes.

Too bad for us nigerians.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by gaventa: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Oh now you all have diverted your pains to the government too. Just incase you forget. We all are sinners sinning differently. From the vendor that Increases fair of commodities irrationally b
To the pastor that lies to congregation to get money to lecturers who impose handout to director of parastatal that delays payment of salary just to yield profit and you yourself if you have ever stolen or gotten more than you deserved at the expense of another person. We will all sufferthe consequences of our actions. Dont go and think you are safe. Just make sure the consequences are worth the crime
tot:

Oga scammer. You are no different from the government you are castigating. You are ALL a bunch of THIEVES who will get your divine punishment in due time. Mschew.
Two wrongs can never make a right no matter how hard people like you try to paint it.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Billygee2u: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
JidennaJason:
The Definition of Hypocrisy!!!!

This fool who was anointed by Gen Buhari to head the EFCC is a full-blown Hypocrite...

Imagine this thief have the nerves to declare the delectable Diezanni Alison Madueke wanted for corruption whereas he's the main thief we need to teach a lesson.

Lock the fool like Hushpuppy, we will get Tinubu soon.

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
gaventa:
Oh now you all have diverted your pains to the government too. Just incase you forget. We all are sinners sinning differently. From the vendor that Increases fair of commodities irrationally b
To the pastor that lies to congregation to get money to lecturers who impose handout to director of parastatal that delays payment of salary just to yield profit and you yourself if you have ever stolen or gotten more than you deserved at the expense of another person. We will all sufferthe consequences of our actions. Dont go and think you are safe. Just make sure the consequences are worth the crime

That is the consolation line you scammers spout all over the place. Stop stealing and stop trying to justify it! It is sheer wickedness. Haba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by itu404(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Most of you do not know a thing on how government works. Somebody in a sensitive position are retired or force to tender resignation then tried for any office later. Somebody of Magu position no matter the indictment are not just arrested like that, please make this forum get small sense and not a kindergarten playground.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by bizhop01: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
When criminal gang arrest a criminal grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Youngsenate1993(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
DAC3 Where are u guys ooh come and hear gist ooh
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by earnit2: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
ye
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by gaventa: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
He pain am. So you sef no Holly. You don't hate the act, say the truth. You just feel Intimidated because you think you are the holier than thou. You are the most hardworking abi. Have you ever tried to scam before and see how easy it is. If scamming was so easy everyone would be involved. He without sin should cast the first stone
tot:

That is the consolation line you scammers spout all over the place. Stop stealing and stop trying to justify it! It is sheer wickedness. Haba!!
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by femmyapson(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Hunter has become the Hunted!

This Reminds me of when Mr. Oshimole was a comrade! Fighting with all his might for the course of Justice..

I remember Otunba Gbenga Daniel telling Oshimole that once he gets into government and set his eyes on Money, he will drop all these Aluta behavior and join them ..

And That is Exactly what happened!

Oshimole has lost every comradeship in him..

Magu Seems to have tasted the same evil fruit and is now accused of falling!

How do you it? you use to comment on first page of every topic on FP. Are you always on NL or you developed a bot that notifies you when a topic hits FP... The way you are accumulating likes on every thing you post sef. Seun needs to start paying you ..
Meanwhile you didn't preach Jesus at the end of this post.. Lemme do it then.
TO BE GREEDY IS DEADLY AND IT IS A SIN AGAINST GOD. ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AND BE FREE FORVER

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
gaventa:
He pain am. So you sef no Holly. You don't hate the act, say the truth. You just feel Intimidated because you think you are the holier than thou. You are the most hardworking abi. Have you ever tried to scam before and see how easy it is. If scamming was so easy everyone would be involved. He without sin should cast the first stone

See this criminal, go and hide your head in shame abeg. Bloody thief.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Deltayankeeboii: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
tot:

[s] See this criminal, go and hide your head in shame abeg. Bloody thief [/s]

Shut up, ewu gambia
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bigfish121:
You go chop ban

the thing dey hungry me sef. I want go there go play with mynd44
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by gaventa: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Holier than thou. Only if you have never gained more than you deserved before will you go Scot free but if you have.may God punish you
tot:

See this criminal, go and hide your head in shame abeg. Bloody thief.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
gaventa:
Holier than thou. Only if you have never gained more than you deserved before will you go Scot free but if you have.may God punish you

Thief. You are already being punished. Continue stealing till you meet your doom.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deltayankeeboii:

Shut up, ewu gambia

I can see you've finished your stealing operations for the day. Common thief.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by gaventa: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2020
I admit I am.not perfect but for you that feels you are but you know you sin differently but you still want to act like a saint. Your case is different!
tot:

Thief. You are already being punished. Continue stealing till you meat your doom.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by ddeola: 5:28am On Jul 07, 2020
Oju ole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Deltayankeeboii: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2020
tot:

I can see you've finished your stealing operations for the day. Common thief.

Yes, do you want to share the loot with me?
How old are you? You have been on nairaland since 2007. You must be an old woman yet you keep crying about things that doesn't concern neither does it affect you.

Better learn how to mind your business so you can live long, Chief judge of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by sinkhole: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2020
grin

Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
Deltayankeeboii:

Yes, do you want to share the loot with me?
How old are you? You have been on nairaland since 2007. You must be an old woman yet you keep crying about things that doesn't concern neither does it affect you.

Better learn how to mind your business so you can live long, Chief judge of Nigeria.

Stop stealing, you this greedy wicked THIEF so you don't pass it on to your children. At least think of them if you don't want to think of yourself.
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by tot(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
gaventa:
I admit I am.not perfect but for you that feels you are but you know you sin differently but you still want to act like a saint. Your case is different!
[/s]
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Deltayankeeboii: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2020
tot:

[s]Stop stealing, you this greedy wicked THIEF so you don't pass it on to your children. At least think of them if you don't want to think of yourself.[/s]
Re: DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman by Ayobami7(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / 2 Other Victims Of Ocholi Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.