Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

The Viper I Killed Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Viper I Killed Today (989 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / See The Strange Animal I Killed Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
This dangerous snake was approaching my dad when he saw it and called me, No be small run, my slippers even cut, it ended in premium death for the serpent and hot tears for its family. Thank God my dad saw it on time.
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by GuestLog: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
GuestLog login in...

Please before you join the thousands of snake killers to gulp this down with palm oil sauce & 2 sachets of pure water, consider making a skin belt or sandal replacement for the silpass you've lost.

MODIFIED: It's too late, before I could finish my sentence, young man has started firewood and sent for oil already. Chai. undecided

cc lalasticlala grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
more

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
I think it's a puff adder

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Where did u ppl see all these things self . Are u living in a bushy environ or village ,Or new site
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by BigTableShaker(f): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
chai. You wan chop that thing?!
Ehhh!??
e no go beta for poverty
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
GuestLog:
GuestLog login in...

Please before you join the thousands of snake killers to gulp this down with palm oil sauce & 2 sachets of pure water, consider making a skin belt or sandal replacement for the silpass you've lost.

MODIFIED: It's too late, before I could finish my sentence, young man has started firewood and sent for oil already. Chai. undecided

cc lalasticlala grin grin grin
lol gulp what? The way i hate snakes with passion is unrivaled, I can't stand the sight let alone eat it....tueh

2 Likes

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2020
BigTableShaker:
chai.
You wan chop that thing?!

Ehhh!??

e no go beta for poverty
What's this one saying
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by GuestLog: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lee99:

lol gulp what? The way i hate snakes with passion is unrivaled, I can't stand the sight let alone eat it....tueh
Good one Sir. You've earned my respect.

1 Like

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by BigTableShaker(f): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lee99:
What's this one saying
Na me be this one?! abi you dey mad ni??!!!
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Lee99: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Na me be this one?!
abi you dey mad ni??!!!
Accept my K
attention seeker
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by asgard01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Not making FP. Snake too short

1 Like

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by izuch(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kill a bigger snake bro, this tiny snake won't give that mod a hard on grin

1 Like

Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Armstrong34(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
This snake is not qualified to turn lala on...

It would never make front page
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by FunFact: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Make una calm down na, the only thing Africa get to offer to the world na our "wild life" make we no kill them finish na
Re: The Viper I Killed Today by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 10, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Female GSD Puppies Available For Rehoming / 1 Year Old Male Rottweiller Pup For Sale....big..08107663738 / Please Guys Help Save My Puppy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.