Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes (468 Views)

An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers / Frozen And Fresh Automatic Chicken Cutting Machine / Pure And Fresh Palm Oil Is Our Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by whiteseed(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
I will go straight to the point. I am creating a platform where young educated people can work, earn and learn. This is going to be in the farm. So, i need hardworking youths who are passionate about farming, but have no means . We will be focusing on tomato, cucumber and rearing of chicken. Accommodation and feeding inclusive. If interested, send cv to educhristian21@gmail.com.
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by Olamie09: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buy a plot of land for as low as 1 million Naira...
Location (sagamu)

Only serious buyers should should message.

Contact via WhatsApp for further enquiry:
http:///2348064921021
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by DaCharis2016: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
whiteseed:
I will go straight to the point. I am creating a platform where young educated people can work, earn and learn. This is going to be in the farm. So, i need hardworking youths who are passionate about farming, but have no means . We will be focusing on tomato, cucumber and rearing of chicken. Accommodation and feeding inclusive. If interested, send cv to educhristian21@gmail.com.
provide more details.
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by bigiyaro(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2020
is this an employment invite?
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by whiteseed(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Tough activities like bush clearing and initial bed making will be given to casual workers. Every other activities will be handled by the accepted applicants.

Activities like: sowing seeds, soil sterilization, nursery set up, fertilizer application (side dressing and fertigation), frequent weeding, stakes installation for vines, pruning, spraying of agro chemicals at the right time, harvesting, bagging, etc. It involves energy draining activities, so, we aren't looking for supervisors.

Then, keeping data and well documented reports are required. Everyone interacts on whatsapp with a strategist who analyse constantly daily activities. We are looking for team players who are educated. People who will not cause confusion in the farm.

Everyone will be given a portion of the farm to tender and care for. To me, 2,000 tomato plants per person is not too much. So, that 5 people handle 10,000 tomato plants. In addition, the same people will have other responsibilities too.

All the responsibilities will be discussed and they are not subjects of public discussions here.

It is strictly a job for you to learn and you make some money for yourself. So, take it like we are teaching you. If you are coming for job and start controlling others that you are skillful, we do not require you.

We will discuss all activities with you, set a target for you, guide you in a way you make it easily, and if you meet up with the expected target, you are rewarded based on our agreement. For example, if a tomato plant should give 2kg fruits, we expect you to get around 2kg too. We will provide you all you need to get 2kg and you do not give any excuse you cannot get it. But our tomato variety yield far more than the example I made above.

I believe I have given you enough details. For more specific questions and clarifications, send me an email and I will attend to you.
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by whiteseed(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
is this an employment invite?
yes it is
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by whiteseed(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
DaCharis2016:
provide more details.
I have done that
Re: An Opportunity For OND Holders And Fresh Gradutes by uthlaw: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2020
whiteseed:
Tough activities like bush clearing and initial bed making will be given to casual workers. Every other activities will be handled by the accepted applicants.

Activities like: sowing seeds, soil sterilization, nursery set up, fertilizer application (side dressing and fertigation), frequent weeding, stakes installation for vines, pruning, spraying of agro chemicals at the right time, harvesting, bagging, etc. It involves energy draining [sub][/sub]oactivities, so, we aren't looking for supervisors.

Then, keeping data and well documented reports are required. Everyone interacts on whatsapp with a strategist who analyse constantly daily activities. We are looking for team players who are educated. People who will not cause confusion in the farm.

Everyone will be given a portion of the farm to tender and care for. To me, 2,000 tomato plants per person is not too much. So, that 5 people handle 10,000 tomato plants. In addition, the same people will have other responsibilities too.

All the responsibilities will be discussed and they are not subjects of public discussions here.

It is strictly a job for you to learn and you make some money for yourself. So, take it like we are teaching you. If you are coming for job and start controlling others that you are skillful, we do not require you.

We will discuss all activities with you, set a target for you, guide you in a way you make it easily, and if you meet up with the expected target, you are rewarded based on our agreement. For example, if a tomato plant should give 2kg fruits, we expect you to get around 2kg too. We will provide you all you need to get 2kg and you do not give any excuse you cannot get it. But our tomato variety yield far more than the example I made above.

I believe I have given you enough details. For more specific questions and clarifications, send me an email and I will attend to you.
location!

(1) (Reply)

Needing Seeds And Seedlings?? / Rice Mill In Edo / Irrigation Systems Types And Their Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.