Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus (18638 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by sigiyaya(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Corona has no cure! Yet Millions of people get it and get cured, without knowing what they did to get cured!

The Only Healer of Corona Virus on Human is The ALMIGHTY GOD..

Yet HE is the one The leaders fail to recognize!

So Unfortunate!
Bro get sense naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry angry
You are becoming a known nuisance on this forum cry cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by colestephan86: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Pauladex(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
That healing of my governor is complete

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Sheriman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you believe this Man had COVID-19 before say NAY!!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by joelag: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Audio negative, they want to change it for the deputy governor.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GoldHorse(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ajimobi probably didn't handle his very well.
I hope he was not proving too stubborn to take treatment...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DEROX: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Good news . Our In- Law
But still APC the demonic almajiri and ewedu party o
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by GoldHorse(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro get sense naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry angry
You are becoming a known nuisance on this forum cry cry

Becoming?! ...It has became, becommen and begone tey tey
..............and annoying is an understatement.
Just leave the guy he needs divine intervention himself.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
You mean it !! This thing is like magic o o.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ol' nigga's a mothafvcka for tellin' us sh¡t in the first place
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
He tested negative the moment his deputy asked him to handover. grin

Aka the traitor. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by eneyoduke(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Because he doesn't want to hand over to the deputy after 20 days, now he's positive chai Nigeria my contrees............The fear of handing over power is the end of Corona Virus shocked grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

You Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Roozzaay(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Guy man grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by McDonie: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nigerian politicians are the very reason why Nigerians don't believe this virus is real in Nigeria. Just imagine this one. after four days he tested negative.
Fake people that make Covid 19 turn fake in the eyes of many Nigerians.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by pquaver(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bobby4090:
This Guy is a fraud. Just because of fear of the unknown he hurriedly bribed the Doctors to declare him fit so he can rush back to the Office. So fear of his deputy is that real and deep. I advise all Akure statehouse employees to avoid the Gov like a plague till expiry of 14 days from when he first tested postive.

Are you praying for him to remain sick? Is it not good news? Don't worry you will join the deputy very soon to cry well about his recovery..

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by VirginFinder: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Corona has no cure! Yet Mmillions of people get it and get cured, without knowing what they did to get cured!

The Oonly Hhealer of Corona Virus on Hhumans Wworldwide is Tthe ALMIGHTY GOD..

Yet HE is the one Tthe leaders fail to recognize!

Creatures have become so Ffoolish and Bblind to Rrecongnize the Hhand of the Ccreator!

So Uunfortunate!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Drizzy406(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bobby4090:
This Guy is a fraud. Just because of fear of the unknown he hurriedly bribed the Doctors to declare him fit so he can rush back to the Office. So fear of his deputy is that real and deep. I advise all Akure statehouse employees to avoid the Gov like a plague till expiry of 14 days from when he first tested postive.
so this story hasn't brought you to understand that were being fooled in this country,or you're aware but under their payroll to publicise this hoax for them on any platform you are...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by babtoundey(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
within four days? Is it that Ondo Corona is different from others or the man has ordinary malaria?
Akeredolu, if you finish deceiving yourself finish, let me hear

I no just understand. His coro is the same as that of Makinde. They tested positive yesterday, negative today.
Inside Nigeria,. I lie is too big
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Corona has no cure! Yet Millions of people get it and get cured, without knowing what they did to get cured!

The Only Healer of Corona Virus on Humans Worldwide is The ALMIGHTY GOD..

Yet HE is the one The leaders fail to recognize!

Creatures have become so Foolish and Blind to Recongnize the Hand of the Creator!

So Unfortunate!
you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by escohido123: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
So becos he no want hand over to him deputy he become negative over nite.
9ja I hail thee.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Salako01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Happy campaigning
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Salako01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Shakaranews2020: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Thank God for his health.

Meanwhile, see three Dirty Menial Street jobs Hushpuppi did on the street of Lagos before Yahoo and fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4EesYsEUxM
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by mankan2k7(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
The oyinbo will envy our Corona virus in Nigeria.

we are only deceiving ourselves
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Obec70(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
I just take one eye de look this current sets of leaders abi rulers! Are we really fighting this pandemic or abracadabra show? Personal isolation for the rich and unkept isolation center for the poor masses! By the way is up to 14 days of quarantine?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by sigiyaya(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
GoldHorse:

Becoming?! ...It has became, becommen and begone tey tey
..............and annoying is an understatement.
Just leave the guy he needs divine intervention himself.
I just dont understand why that guy cant reason always commenting rubbish sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by FlordFlorez(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Alaye man. E hear sey him deputy wan take over, e japa comot for isolation center.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Cajal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Agboola will be v sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Charly68: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
God loves you oo! Your deputy is ready to dethrone you at the slightest opportunity.. I however advise you get yourself together in leading right. Is not a good leadership sign that your principal team members are abandoning you for one reason or the other at a critical point like this ..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Bakerdav: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
EastGold:
lol,that naija for you

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tests Negative For Coronavirus by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bobby4090:

he never had d virus in d first place n dis are some of the reasons y people have refused to believe s from fires dished out by ncdc.

within six days he is cured already dey should share d cure to odas so dey can be cured immediately

were is Farki n ENGINEER now these are some of the reasons people people doubt d existence of covid 19 in Nigeria n if at all he could have endured for two weeks, automatically his own covid 19 is not even up to 6 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerades Campaign For Tinubu During Traditional Carnival In Warri (Video) / Hadi Sirika Under Fire For Spending Whooping N12bn On Ten Firefighting Trucks / Outgoing Governors Searching For New Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.