Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? (3664 Views)

Can A Man Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by PGwen: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
A lady just asked for advice on the above topic Can A Man Love Two Women Equally?.
Join the discussion and give her your own piece of advice.
Follow the link

http://wx.cm/uf3
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
it doesnt really matter if a man can or not, no woman should stay with such man, period!

here is a simple clue: if a man is in a r/ship and actually loves his woman, then he has no business looking for other women or falling in love with them... unless of course, you believe that you can love someone and seek for more people to love (aka hurt your loving partner)

btw: dey wait for us on the other side of that link... we are coming as soon as jesus returns.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by kalufelix(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
it doesnt really matter if a man can or not, no woman should stay with such man, period!

here is a simple clue: if a man is in a r/ship and actually loves his woman, then he has no business looking for other women or falling in love with them... unless of course, you believe that you can love someone and seek for more people to love (aka hurt your loving partner)

btw: dey wait for us on the other side of that link... we are coming as soon as jesus returns.
Simp alert! You are a maestro at spewing jargons... How old are you? A man's life must not depend on one woman... A man can love as many women as possible at the same time.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
You can't love two women equally.. not possible.

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
Simp alert! You are a maestro at spewing jargons... How old are you? A man's life must not depend on one woman... A man can love as many women as possible at the same time.

yet when that same woman will "love" as many men as she desires, your deluded self will now come and tell us nonsense story that touches the heart.
do you even know what love is, to yab rubbish here?

be quiet child!

16 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Quality20(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
loving is conditional and reciprocal. Your question shd have been "can a man be just in his approach and relations to two women?"

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by kalufelix(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet when that same woman will "love" as many men as she desires, your deluded self will now come and tell us nonsense story that touches the heart.
do you even know what love is, to yab rubbish here?

be quiet child!
I forgot to add that you also take out extra time and pain to analyse your trash to the point where it becomes fantastically trashy... You my friend are just a naive kid... You've got loads of education and orientation to catch up with.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
kalufelix:
I forgot to add that you also take out extra time and pain to analyse your trash to the point where it becomes fantastically trashy... You my friend are just a naive kid... You've got loads of education and orientation to catch up with.

thank you lil sista... now move along and next time you see my post, move along and stop quoting me for your nonsense rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Was'sup dawg? I wish I could provide an answer, but damnit! Niggas like me do not b'lieve in love, but lust! Y'see? How am I supposed to know, homie?.... Thanx, drops mic
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
A man can love as many as possible women and for different reason. The heart of a man is divisive and so it tenses. By the way, who still love these days? Lemme ask Torie8. Do you love?
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sho de possible grin
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by tunize(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Never possible
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Torie8(f): 4:46am On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:
A man can love as many as possible women and for different reason. The heart of a man is divisive and so it tenses. By the way, who still love these days? Lemme ask Torie8. Do you love?
Definitely I still love.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Randy100: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Yes, our grandfather's did it and the sky didn't fell.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Torie8:

Definitely I still love.
Hmmmm. Short of words
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Torie8(f): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:

Hmmmm. Short of words
Hahahaha why are you short of words
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2020
Torie8:

Hahahaha why are you short of words
I used to think otherwise. So I was shocked by your response coz Nairaland Ladies are mostly commando.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Wennerhood(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Is obvious you never love the first one but if you truly love her and you won't have fall for the second person

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Torie8(f): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:

I used to think otherwise. So I was shocked by your response coz Nairaland Ladies are mostly commando.
Hahahaha you ehh.
Women have to be tough to prove a point you know what I mean
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Torie8:

Hahahaha you ehh.
Women have to be tough to prove a point you know what I mean
Hmmm. I understand you now. How’s your day
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Torie8(f): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:

Hmmm. I understand you now. How’s your day
Very stressful and tiring
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Torie8:

Very stressful and tiring
Huh. Eat and Have some rest. Will mention you later in the day
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by MRosario(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
PGwen:
A lady just asked for advice on the above topic Can A Man Love Two Women Equally?.
Join the discussion and give her your own piece of advice.
Follow the link

http://wx.cm/uf3
Very possible
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Torie8(f): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
jawalis:

Huh. Eat and Have some rest. Will mention you later in the day
Ok I am resting now
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by jawalis(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Torie8:

Ok I am resting now
Good for you jewel

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
No
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
kalufelix:

In that case a woman can love multiple men too and you need to be ok with that. After all we love with one heart. I pray you reap what you sow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by kalufelix(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

In that case a woman can love multiple men too and you need to be ok with that. After all we love with one heart. I pray you reap what you sow
The man is the seed the woman is the womb... You can spray maize seed across multiple ridges for more output... But you can't plant maize okro and tomato in one ridge.. i didn't make the law baby.. You have to accept it.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2020
kalufelix:
The man is the seed the woman is the womb... You can spray maize seed across multiple ridges for more output... But you can't plant maize okro and tomato in one ridge.. i didn't make the law baby.. You have to accept it.

then when another man come and plant seed in your ridge, you will be the one crying on NL with BS stories, and seeking again for prostitute to console you.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by kalufelix(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

then when another man come and plant seed in your ridge, you will be the one crying on NL with BS stories, and seeking again for prostitute to console you.

SMH...
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Gentle0wavez: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
What kind of question is this, are you living under a rock?? Yes, Yes and Yes a man can deeply fall in love with two Women. It may not be equal and it may fluctuate but real love is there. That is why the issue is self control, everything must not based on your emotions. You can't have everyone u love but to love two women, it's rampant.
Re: Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? by Boxer007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
tunize:
Never possible

can i sit u on my lap and take picture wit u babes?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Dirty? / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / What Does "A Forbidden Fruit Creates Many Jams"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.