Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (49112 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by willybaby(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Man... If you wanna know the most evil and dangerous living thing on Earth just stand in front of a mirror.. probably this couple posted online while it was trending stop Libya slave trade etc when they are worse than slavers...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dey just change dat girl 2 boy Wicked couple
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
johnmartus:
That lad narrowly escaped death.

Lass you mean. It's a girl
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Klass99(f): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.
They both tortured the child.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Openbusiness3: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Their cup don full
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
foreshore:

Wicked people, they should be executed.

No, just no! That would be too quick. Put them both in the same cell with some aggressive and violent rapists, let them both be fvcked to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Floki737: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Synonym of HELL for a housemaid.

The household of a yamlegged, bearded woman.

Bro u sound racist. cry cry
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is Bad
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Igbo amaka! them don dey use their hate filled on their own people again

when is nnamdi KANU sending his boys to deal with the couple or na political dealing the dude they unleashed

frustrated clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Omenka, our blodas have done it again. undecided

God bless you!. They can never smell the truth even if it were right on top of their noses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by michjunior: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Constantjohn:
Igbos again

That woman shud be killed.....

Can you imagine this savery comment...tribalistic bigot like you...you are one of the problems we have in nigeria
why cant you go straight and condemn the act instead of trying to score some uselesa ethnic point which is irrelevant...mtcheeee

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by zubby29(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:
d husband is as guilty as her. E no start Dat day. He must have witnessed Dat girl being maltreated and probably didn't say anything or send d girl back 2 her parents. So he should face equal punishment both dem deserve 2 spend 50yrs in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
DrMuzungu:

No, just no! That would be too quick. Put them both in the same cell with some aggressive and violent rapists, let them both be fvcked to death.

Some people are just pure evil, most especially women from that cursed side.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
zubby29:
d husband is as guilty as her. E no start Dat day. He must have witnessed Dat girl being maltreated and probably didn't say anything or send d girl back 2 her parents. So he should face equal punishment both dem deserve 2 spend 50yrs in jail

Lets even hope he hasn't sexually abused the poor kid.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Exc2000:
Shout yeast
Ifear who no fear them
I'm telling u.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
This will serve as a lesson to other children abusers.
Yeye end time Couple.

It will never end until the use of children (age 18 and under) as houseboys and house girls is outlawed. If anybody needs help, they should employ professional housekeepers simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:

They have both been maltreating the girl so he is not exactly innocent here. They both deserve to be prosecuted for this cruelty meted upon a poor defenseless child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by zubby29(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the biological parent of that child should also stand next to them in that jail...for endangering that child's life.

so this man didnt see all these injuries on the child, abi?!
and d father 2 if he is alive, y born wen u no fit train dem
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
zubby29:
and d father 2 if he is alive, y born wen u no fit train dem

oh yeah, both of them!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Someone7:
Monster couple.. won't be surprised if they somehow believed that the child was "evil".

Nigerians and stupid superstitions

ooooh , your real name must be wisdom, you nailed it , they will see her as the witch responsible for all thier predicament.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by AureliusWolf: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
The kind of mind that can do this to a little girl is capable of crimes against humanity, so vile and monstrous.
They have taken so many things away from that little girl that might never be replaced.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by focus7: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Igbos and wickedness.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nkyben: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
USELESS ANIMIALS
SEE THEIR WOR WOR FACE!
THEY SHOULD ROT IN JAIL

THE MAN A VERY USELESS MAN TOO
TWO USELESS BEAST!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Well said. This is outrageous barbarism in the heart of ipobland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hope they rot
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
I don't know its a girl. Thanks for the correction.
grandstar:

Lass you mean. It's a girl
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Captainrambo2: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

6 inch nail ? Re you a mad person sef ? undecided
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by iso604: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
See as them used beating turn girl to boy
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
I can't stand a wicked woman... God go punish you... Pls they should take that little child from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ishefun Boys Rape Girls In Ogun State, Victims Share Experiences / A Team Of Mopol Harass People At Victoria-Island, Lagos (Photos) / Chuck Ozulumba Drowns During Excursion In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.