Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (49106 Views)

Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff / Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by TruthSpeaker: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
They should rot in jail for their evil deed against an innocent child. I hope they get the beating of their life while in jail.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.

How na??! The lifeless man put himself in trouble by allowing his wife wear the trousers in the home, that's if he is not as psychotic as she is.

To even think she is still nursing a baby! How can a mother not have the heart of a mother. While doing these to a child, didn't she think of her own children??!

If this child is not an orphan, then her biological parents and/or guardians who 'sold' her into slavery should also be arrested!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Zimzy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Igbo women can be monsters, I have witnessed it first hand when growing up.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Charly68: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Very wicked couple,they deserve commensurate punishment..
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Mopolchi:
Yeye pipu
Y not insult d biological parents of d daughter too for birthing a child they can't take care of??
Not in support for d brutality.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why is there not even a functioning Welfare ministry, as seen abroad, at federal and state levels??!

Many more children go through worse things across the nation at the hands of so called aunties and uncles. Some even get sexually abused from an early age.

There ought to be a law banning or outlawing use of minors (anyone below 20 as helps) under any guise whatsoever!!! Helps should be mature individuals who don't even have to live in...

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Kazim88: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
golddare:

Dont get a help for your wife if you know she's temperamental or unkind, what they do to those helpers can affect your progress and that of your children in life.
I will also advise those of you with house help to try to help them to achieve something in life, education or a trade, one thing I have known in life is that the best investment you can make is to help the helpless.

This your post is part of the problem.

Under age house help should be illegal, any caught should be prosecuted.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Isobug: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zooposki:
Later, they will claim they are Jews, yet commit all the crimes.
What can you ever do without hate? I guess nothing.

Hatred=Sin
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by PaulH07: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Kazim88: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Princedapace:

Like seriously, u brought in tribalism into this shit?

U are worse than the couple sef. Child abuse is not peculiar to one tribe. There is countless child abuse in South West.

Humans behead their fellow humans for money, what is worse than taking a life for money?
Humans knee down their fellow humans and behead them in the name of religion, what is worse than that? U are simply shameless for dragging tribalism into this.

Ur type is the major reason this country will continue to sink in poverty and govt britulaity. Shame on u

Ritual ambush, cutting and selling of human part is rampart in South west, especially Ogun state agreed.
BUT IGBO women are very very terrible.
Ironically they like celebrate mother's day but I doubt if they should be call mothers.

I am yet to see any Igbo woman in Lagos, especially Ago that treat their dependant well... Once you become a dependant, they would turn you to house maid from maid to slave....

It's just their nature.... Igbo women should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by sodeide2013: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
The man is the bigger fool
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by PositiveDirect: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Even the devil is a learner in a typical scenario where a woman would want to be wicked to another child not hers.

See her wicked face. May you feel exactly what pains and injuries you've inflicted on that poor child
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
The house help i once took sometimes last year started misbehaving the following day after i left for work, my wife then called me to have her repartrated back to the village...i did that immediately...wondering what she did? She flew the fence of 13feet high in my compound and lost her self away for like 5hours, my wife was searching for her in neigbour hood..before someone brought her back. Was asked what happened she said she was hungry!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by oluwazoba25: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Omenka, our blodas have done it again. undecidedbloody try ballistic idiot.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kazim88:

Ritual ambush, cutting and selling of human part is rampart in South west, especially Ogun state agreed.
BUT IGBO women are very very terrible.
Ironically they like celebrate mother's day but I doubt if they should be call mothers.

I am yet to see any Igbo woman in Lagos, especially Ago that treat their dependant well... Once you become a dependant, they would turn you to house maid from maid to slave....

It's just their nature.... Igbo women should be ashamed of themselves.

yes but bringing tribe into this issue is so bad!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by golddare: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kazim88:

This your post is part of the problem.

Under age house help should be illegal, any caught should be prosecuted.

Is there anywhere i mentioned or suggested underage house help but since you brought it up I have advocated for a law that criminalized any act that will prevent any child from not being in school....
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by mindpresh: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
See what wife has brought to the hubby.... Women and wickedness to main is unexplainable
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
overdrive:
See as this woman put her husband for trouble.
Not really, he is a bigger idiot. Was he blind to the things going on in their home?
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
The couple,

The househelp, Miss Nneoma Nnadi

But just look at the treatment given to the poor little girl whose only offence is that she is not their daughter.

Imagine driving a 6 inch nail into the head of an innocent girl of 10. Pls, tell me, what offence must she had committed that attracts this barbaric treatment? See fresh wounds all over her body. Which kind human beings be these? Can you even treat an animal this way? Why? Why? Why?

What I know is that it is only animals that hold their offsprings supreme, any other animal is nothing to them. I never knew human beings have developed such barbaric mindset, Gawd!!!

One-tenth of this elsewhere, the whole of social media will boil with things like, "fear north", afonja etc. But in this case, what we will see are things like, punish them, they are wicked, justice must be done etc. As far as I'm concerned, this is worse than murder. No grain of sympathy in their skull for an infant? I have been trying to assume this is a kind of fairy tale and at the same time trying to avoid reading this report, but it keeps coming up.

Pls, what's the latest on this referendum thingy? undecided

Omenka, our blodas have done it again. undecided

shut up there!
you're the same omenka!!!
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Ayemileto(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Bola146:
angry Useless and irresponsible couple! I pity their kids

It's their kids I pity too.

From the picture, it seems the woman is still breastfeeding the youngest one.

We know the way the Nigeria system is, Government will likely not take care of those kids.

They will most likely be handed over to extended families or Neighbours who might maltreate them as well.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Evil couple
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is wickedness. No matter what the child has done, they shouldn't treat her this way. If the child was a threat to them in anyway whatsoever, they should have dropped her where they picked her from not to come and beat someone's child like this.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dem suppose give the man 5years imprisonment, for allowing such demonic perpetration on this little girl. The woman herself suppose rot in jail.

Whatever made them to sleep comfortably under same roof with this girl, should just keep them comfortable in jail.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Blavas(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Useless woman,just put de husband for trouble.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Evil biatch angry
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by egworlordor(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Glad to hear the couple HV been remanded. Gosh they are both monsters. undecided...Kai the poor gal really went thru hell no be small cry
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
ERockson:
I've always said Ipob are Usually wicked to their maids and I have no doubt that this little girl may grow up to be wicked to her maids in the future. It is hell on earth to serve as maid in IPob woman house. Igbo women know how to abuse maids. See her wicked face

I concur
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who noticed that it is mostly poor couples that do this? Is it the little girl that caused their poverty.
Re: Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Some men sef na to just marry anything Dem see, see as she be like ape descendant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.