Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What You Have Not Heard About Youtube, Google And Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Have Not Heard About Youtube, Google And Facebook (229 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google And Why You Shouldn't Search Them / Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Have Not Heard About Youtube, Google And Facebook by resourcedude: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
TOP PLATFORMS YOU MAKE MONEY AT YOUR PACE ONLINE AND OFFLINE IN NIGERIA.

YOUTUBE BUSINESS
YouTube is a platform that fetches you money so long as you have your original contents and high demand contents. No room for copy write contents or else you become a victim like I was in 2015.
What baffles me is that most of what we do and sell in this country can fetch you more than 500USD within 24 hours. Think of Mark Angel Comedy and Channel TV. They will tell you how big they earn every hour per view and subscriptions of their content. If you an electronic dealer, gele maker, make up artist, comedian, good technical tutor on electrical innovations, animation creator, fashion designer, kid toy sellers, and so on and you are not on YouTube making money, nawaooo!!!

GOOGLE
It might interest you that google owns Youtube, at least for now, google is the most searched engine in the world. My dear never undermined the in flow of traffic: customers or clients you will get, if your business or career is in the shortlisted on the google search list daily. In as much as you do the needful, your products or services will be listed and optimized on the search list with just your browsing charges and preferable a physical address.

FACEBOOK BUSINESS OR FAN PAGE
As we all know Facebook is the top social media in the world that has highest traffic per day.
Through, business page platform, you are closer to your targeted customers, clients or audience within your required locations, the time you want them to visit your business promotions. What is required of you is to be what you are advertising or you have exactly what you advertise, anything short of that, you are shooting yourself on the foot.
Here, there are series of amount you can use to boost you content or posts, they are clearly listed there. Again, if you fail to get it right, you are just wasting your time and money. You need to be guided from setting up of the page to final boosting of the contents to the public.

AMAZON KINDLE
Amazon Kindle is a book selling section of Amazon E-Commerce platform, where you can any products of your choice from any part of the world.
In Amazon Kindle, you can publish any eBook of any topic of your choice, put the price of your choice in USD or £ currency. You must have how you withdraw your money from. As a Nigerian , you are covered by one of the best secured payment platform in the world.
When you hear book, it could be a ten paged content or series of any information you think is very important to project to the world. Like I have over 10 books there and I do my withdrawal in any local bank ATM in naira equivalent.

Finally, we can discuss the remaining other topics and issues on digital publicity strategies.

Digital Business Consultant and Promotion Strategies.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi / Apple Ios 14 Has 25 Great Features / In Need Of Used Naija Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.