Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari (50436 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by etokhana: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiF0Vlq7Qog&feature=youtu.be

VIDEO: ‘N5bn’ Ore-Interchange Flyover Built By Ondo Governor @RotimiAkeredolu And Commissioned By @MBuhari Cracks As Fear Grows Among Commuters

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1280229611180302337?s=19

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by SLAP44: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blame bourdillion for that, maybe most of the money for this project was in the bullion van.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by comradewanle(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Photos. ..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lol, Akeredolu must go back to ibadan, Walahi.

Come October, Yah packing out of Alagbaka

16 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by sholikay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
kai...see gobe.. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by NoIgboSoundTueh: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
SLAP44:
It better not be true
You're already booking space to spit rubbish

21 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Decibel: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Aketi and Bourdillon kneeling on the necks of Ondo people embarassed

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by persius555(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Seriously
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Decibel:
Aketi and Bourdillon kneeling on the necks of Ondo people embarassed

If you don't know what to say just keep shut

6 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
ewoooooooo:
[s][/s]

It seems you know how to cancel, I'll show you I'm Ondo born.

ewoooooooo:
LoveMynd44:
CrazyDudulitic:
JibowuGuy

Oya start quoting yourselves grin
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by SLAP44: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Maple51:
grin grin
Aketi wee vomit our yams by October.. Insha Allah

It might be sabotage, some people here like metaphysical has been trying to get aketi out of our government house because he has an omo ibo as wife grin

24 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Rotimi2705: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
ondo you see what they spend 7billion to build what isn't up to 500m an fayose build 2km overhead bridge with 6 billion and nothing Don happen

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by SLAP44: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Rotimi2705:
ondo you see what they spend 7billion to build what isn't up to 500m an fayose build 2km overhead bridge with 6 billion and nothing Don happen

While Umahi is building his 12th new flyover in 5 years, he's playing table tennis with flyovers grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
SLAP44:

While Umahi is building his 12th new flyover in 5 years, he's playing table tennis with flyovers grin

Oga lie small small,

3 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
are you guys tired ni?
Oga cancel my comments nah.

I'll make 100comments with 100 mentions of you guys.
Let's see

ewoooooooo:
LoveMynd44:
CrazyDudulitic:
JibowuGuy

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Fergie001 You See what your Oga is doing
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by SLAP44: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Ebonyi is one tenth of Ondo in size, takes home only 15% of Ondo revenues and has zero IGR grin

While on flyover, the score is Ondo 1 vs Ebonyi 12 .

Talk about efficiency.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by fergie001: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:
I don't even know what to say.....Its coming from all sides.
I mean......I am just speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Decibel: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Have you heard the saying "mind your business"?
That was made because of people like you. If you don't have work to do, move to romance section.

3 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
SLAP44:

Ebonyi is one tenth of Ondo in size, takes home only 15% of Ondo revenues and has zero IGR grin

While on flyover, the score is Ondo 1 vs Ebonyi 12 .

Talk about efficiency.

Remind me which one Abia has grin

Flyovers are built when necessary

3 Likes

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by Sammy07: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
fergie001:

I don't even know what to say.....Its coming from all sides.
I mean......I am just speechless.

Well, let's see how it goes boss

1 Like

Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by ClassicMan202(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dgg
Re: Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari by gentlestdude(m): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2020
Development just far from this ondo state even after leaving 3 years ago it's still the same, especially their light, haven't seen nepa light for 4 days now and everyone is living normally like it's the routine lol I tire. out of all the states I've been I can say this is the worst, just few metres to the flyover sef inward akure side the potholes on the road can swallow Human being.

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete / Us Conference Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.