Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye (200 Views)

Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye by tonye33(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Some protesters on Monday July 6 stormed the US embassy in Abuja, demanding the arrest of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Timi Frank, Dino Melaye and other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftains, and an investigation of their link to arrested suspected Nigerian fraudster, Raymond Abbas Igbalode a.k.a Hushpuppi.

The protesters said to be members of Concerned Citizens Forum (CCF) held up placards which read “Say No to fraud, Interpol act now”, Interpol act and arrest Dino Melaye”, “Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are”, “FBI should investigate Atiku Abubaka

They also submitted a letter to the US Ambassador and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, demanding for a probe of Hushpuppi’s political allies in the PDP. They insisted that Atiku Abubakar’s frequent trips to Dubai prior to 2019 presidential elections may not be unconnected to Hushpuppi.

According to them, some PDP memebers might have helped Hushpuppi launder proceeds of crime.

Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye by jackobi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hmmmm. Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye by Yemike(m): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nigeria!!! A country full of dunlop head citizens.
And nah person mama, papa, brothers, sisters be all this one undecided

Way to go 9ja undecided
Re: Hushpuppi: Protesters Storm US Embassy, Demand Arrest Of Atiku And Dino Melaye by Lawdis(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why using placards to cover face?

....tell me your country and I can predict your profession

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Rapping Minor In Ogun State / Gokada CEO, Fahim Saleh Brutally Murdered And Dismembered In His Newyork Home / Man Shoots His Bestie Over N1,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.