Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

They Always Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Always Come Back (1131 Views)

Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Always Come Back by hailtopsy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2007
just want to share a friend's experience.He has all it takes (good looks, potentials) but lack substancial materials.He got involved wit this pretty girl to which he did d worst to meet up,tins started smoothly but after sometime,it started turning around, excuses, nags, quarels, lies and this pushed d girl to find solice elsewhere n d irony is dat she chose d guys' friend (not me) this recent guy at least is comfortable and "is having".
Law of carma set in, the Ex's life took a fast lane, he got shattered, torn and misplaced. but 'It' just started for him, he got an opportunity to travel, he went came back after a course and got a job wit schlum, good pay, nice accomodation, flashy car and all that extras.
We went together for a wedding and behold a tap from behind and it was Shade, his ex!!
Levels don change and see arrangement, see pleas, see as people they take use devil for excuse.
Anyways, he moved on but she is still there STALKING !!!
What u guys advise?
HE still loves her, but hates to reflect back.
Re: They Always Come Back by mcube(f): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
she be thief. where she dey when the poor guy dey struggle?

My advise for ur friend is that he should look for someone else she is only begging becos she saw that he is okay, she doesnt truely love ur friend.
Re: They Always Come Back by Lagoschic: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
wow, i wont take her back sha

shes only afta doo,
Re: They Always Come Back by sillyboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2007
I go take am back, "fire" am well well, then dump her. cool grin
Re: They Always Come Back by hailtopsy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2007
thats d tin wit people. i believe once a guy is on track, wit good potentials and good head on shoulders,Men !!! dats a big fish jst a matter of little time he would blow up.but no, they want ready made and this too, someone suffered for too.
"word" they would use u. believe me.just be prayerful and and help assist.Most people never forget people like that
Re: They Always Come Back by iice(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2007
It's the projection of money that drags them and it doesnt only happen with women, some men chase women when they smell see a rich lady. There is no two ways about it, that woman is after your friend's money. If you left me when i was struggling, you sure as hell ain't gonna be enjoying my hard earned cheeze
Re: They Always Come Back by osereka(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2007
so which advice do you need eh? you be mumu ni? abi opeke don finish for town?
Re: They Always Come Back by goldieloc(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
its very clear she is after material things and its obvious dat if things get bad or tough, she'd get going, out of ur friends life and jump back again wen things get good.
Re: They Always Come Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:50am On Jun 19, 2007
tell him not to even look back no matter how much he still loves, cause he would be making a grave mistake, just imagine the nonsense, even dumping him for his FRIEND haba that one too much now angry. please he should move on and leave the wretched gold digger.
Re: They Always Come Back by acidrop(f): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2007
hahahaha, nigerian gurlz n money sef, they like twins
Re: They Always Come Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2007
i don't think it would be necessary to generalize, don't you think so?
Re: They Always Come Back by acidrop(f): 5:12am On Jun 19, 2007
heyi, chilax babe, am nigerian 2, n i aint into money so it might be genralizing 2 u, but i sure know wat am talking bout
Re: They Always Come Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:12am On Jun 19, 2007
sure.
Re: They Always Come Back by whiteNkem(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2007
Keep your boy away from that woman. Maybe he loves her, but he should better hold back to save lots of pain to come. The girl is obviously not interested in his spirit! Therefore, advice ur guy yo move on cuz it's the best he can do.
Re: They Always Come Back by mcube(f): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2007
acidrop:

hahahaha, nigerian gurlz n money sef, they like twins

Not all ladies are like dat. some ladies are very decent and dont give a shit about their partners money cos she herself is okay and well doing.
Re: They Always Come Back by Joey82(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2007
@mcube
If majority of d girls luv money at least 99% out of 100, then, don't u think it is ok to generalise? Look @ it this way, nigerian police is corrupt, but then, there are saints in there, but majority has cancelled out the minority, so therefore it will b okay 2 generalise dat NP is corrupt.
Re: They Always Come Back by jwesig88(f): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
ask him if he thinks she would sit in his house when there is no food ,the childrenhave been chased from school due to lack of school fees and the youngest is sick.But  since she's pretty he can hang out with her but not for a serious relationship (i know guys like optical satisfaction ie looking at cute chics)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Older Than My Boyfriend / Ladies Why Too Many Procedures! / I Am Confuse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.