Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How To Easily Prepare Fat Burning Nigerian Foods That Burns 20kg Of Fat In 4 Wee - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Easily Prepare Fat Burning Nigerian Foods That Burns 20kg Of Fat In 4 Wee (480 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Prepare Fat Burning Nigerian Foods That Burns 20kg Of Fat In 4 Wee by Danisaint112(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
By Daniel Patrick | July 6, 2020 | 5 Mins read

Although this article is kind of long but if you can endure and read to the end and also follow instructions, trust me you will be glad you did.

But before I start I have some questions for you;
Before now do you know that being overweight comes with severe health issues that can cause a lot of money?
Do you have fat in your arms, thigh or belly you have been struggling to get rid of?
Are you surprise on why that fat is still there despite several attempts to get rid of it?
Are you finding it difficult to sleep at night?
Have you asked yourself why most fat people suffer from one severe sickness or another?

If you fall into this category, then sit back, relax and pay close attention to what I’m about to say cause in few minutes you will discover what I call life changing lesson and advice that would make you lose anything called fat in your body. This is article is an eye opener and also a live saver…
Please make sure you read to end.

You are going to learn;
1. How fat get deposited into our body;
2. The health implications of gaining weight or being obese;
3. The mistakes people make while trying to get rid of the excess fat in their body;
4. How to burn that fat completely;
5. and lastly how a fitness coach secret, unique science based fat loss diet helped over 7,345 Nigerians lose 15kg – 35kg of fat successfully in 4 – 12 weeks.

Without further ado let's dive straight in...

THE HEALTH IMPLICATIONS OF GAINING WEIGHT OR BEING OBESE:

According to WHO (World health organization), atleast one in three of the world’s adult is overweight and almost one in 10 is obese. Additionally there are over 40 million children under age five who are overweight. Now this can become scary considering the dangers that comes with it. The funny thing is that many people around the world who have belly fat actually think it’s cool. Well sorry to disappoint you there is a lot of risk to gaining weight you probably didn’t know of.

Being overweight or obese or having extra fat in any part of your body such as you arms thigh or belly fat can have a serious impact on your health. A surprising fact most people (Nigerians) don’t know about. Examples of such illnesses caused by weight gain are; cardiovascular diseases (mainly heart diseases and stroke) type 2 diabetes, mood disorder, liver disease, reproductive disorders and some cancers such as endometrial breast and colon cancers.

These are serious sickness that leads to premature death and substantial disability. Surprised right? In fact, the risk of health problem starts when someone is only very slightly overweight, and that is when you start developing fat either in your arms, thigh, and belly, and that the likelihood of problems increases as someone becomes more and more overweight.

Many of this condition can endanger individuals and families into long term suffering; in addition, the cost for the health care system can be extremely high.

The good news is that overweight and obesity are largely preventable. Infact there are many ways to that.
But the question is; Is it going to be simple, fast and effective? This is where the problem comes in. A lot of people, I mean 97% of people enroll for one fat loss program or the other, enroll for several gym classes, place their self on a strict diet and possibly starve themselves just to lose weight but on the long run the figure out is all “hard and bad” and then they drop everything and go back to their normal lifestyle, which lives them at level 0 of losing fat and fighting the impending diseases.

THE THREE COMMON MISAKE MOST PEOPLE MAKE WHILE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT:

1. Going on an extremely restrictive diet e.g Chicken diet, starvation diet e.t.c
2. Registering at the bootcamp to carry out back-breaking workouts. E.g Killer exercises/aerobics
3. Purchase fat loss “gadgets” they think would be the solution to their problem e.g the vibrating belt, waist trainer, body magic etc.
If you are one of them, you will agree with me that after all the motivation and the implementation, you still find yourselves in a never ending circle of having high motivation at the start to push through, lose that weight and achieve your dream shape until its get to a point you tell yourself that this is back-breaking, lengthy, slow and unachievable. And then you return to eating everything you abandoned and then you are back to square one.

HOW FAT GET DEPOSITED INTO THE BODY:
For you to successfully lose weight you need to first understand how fat get deposited in the body In the first place. The major ways fat get deposited in the body are:

1. When you eat high calorie or high sugar based food (heavy foods).

2. Through the intake of weight inducing drugs –with side effects e.g family planning, fatality drugs etc

3.Through pregnancy (child birth).

4. When a person is diagnosed with some disease such as Hyperthyroidism, or Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)

However, the MAJOR cause of belly fat is the “food” that you eat. And that is because many of the food you consume are high in calories, high in cabs, and also high in sugar.

According to the national health services (NHS) in the UK, “the recommended daily calorie limit for men is 2500 calorie and for a woman is 2000 calorie.” So when you consume some of our Nigerian food like pounded yam which has one 1,000 calorie or many of the swallow out there which are high in calorie, Or let assume you are the type that don’t eat pounded yam, maybe you like soft drinks so much which is another high sugar fatty foods or maybe you eat calorie possessed foods such as doughnut, agege bread or buns, in combination with the three square meal you eat in a day which has high sugar content, you must have gone over the recommended daily calorie limit and when that happens the end result is always excess weight gain in form of flabby hands, belly fat, bulky thighs e.t.c This free video gives more detailed explanation on this. https:///yb8vq4np I highly recommend you watch it.

But it doesn’t just end there; some of this excess fat also stores itself deep inside your internal organs such as your liver, your kidney, your heart etc which in turn leaves you to risk of the aforementioned diseases which are cardiovascular diseases such as (heart diseases, stroke, hypertension), Type 2 diabetes, mood disorder, liver diseases, reproductive disorder, and some cancers such as endometrial breast and colon cancers. You might even know someone i.e. an overweight or obese person suffering from one of these diseases.

So far, we have learnt;
The health implications of gaining excess weight
The three common mistake most people make while trying to lose weight
How fat get deposited into the body

Now let’s discuss the main thing which is;

HOW TO GET RID OF THIS FAT PERMENTLY

The truth is there are many ways to lose weight but the one I have found to be the best to lose weight and burn belly fat permanently, is what I call “Thermogenic Metabolism.”

It does not matter how you gain the fat on your body in the first place. Whether through pregnancy, through weight inducing drugs, by eating fatty foods or as a result of a health related issue. This thermogenic metabolism will help you get rid of that excess fat. But before we go any further allow me to define what thermogenic metabolism is for you to understand what we will be talking about here;

THERMOGENIC METABOLISM; Can be defined as the act of supplying the body with low calorie but high fiber nutrient based dense food that supercharges your body to naturally burn the fat away.

When your body breaks down the nutrient dense food that you eat, it generates a lot of heat that increases the calories that your body burns and that is because your body goes into its fat store cells under your skin to use that excess fat in your body in the form of energy.
And when your body’s uses this fat you will see the fat melt away from your body and you will reach your weight loss goal faster. This is how the thermogenic process works.

The good news and good thing about this is that you too can actively increase your calorie burn rate by triggering thermogenesis in your body.

There is a three step process for inducing thermogenic metabolism in your body;
Step 1: You need to consume fat burning Nigerian foods that are highly thermogenic and increases your body calorie burn rate by up to 30% e.g Wheat and Okro, plantain with vegetables, beef chilly stew. Etc there are 35 highly thermogenic which a lot of Nigerians don’t know about.

Step 2: You need to eat these foods in a specific measurement. Meaning; when you dish your food on a plate, you should always make sure that 50% of your plate is is occupied by vegetable, 25% of your plate should be carbohydrate and the other 25% should be protein. By so doing there would be a decrease in the amount of sugar and calorie in your meals. And also ensure you are not eating food with a lot of sugar that would make you to gain weight.

Step 3: Perform simple but effective workouts in your living room bedroom. This works take only 10 -15 minutes to perform. Meaning you won't need to kill yourself in the gym all in name of losing weight. When you follow this three step process that I just mentioned above, the fat stored in your body will start breaking down and melting away just like in the picture below.

HOW DO I KNOW ALL THIS?
Allow me to introduce to you Mr. Olu Aijotan popularly known as Coach Olu, the man who sharpened my knowledge about the best and most guaranteed method on losing weight and burning belly fat permanently on a Nigerian diet.

That he is been called a coach doesn’t mean he run a football team or anything like that. It’s because, for over 7 yrs that he has been a fat loss coach he has been able to singlehandedly and successfully help over 7,345 personal client of his to lose 15kg to 35kg of fat from their body in 4 – 12 weeks using his secret science based weight loss diet.

This is a well deserved title given to him by his clients for his for his knowledge, experience, and expertise on his fat loss programs.

I personally call him the number 1 fitness coach in Nigeria because after my years of search on how to lose weight, he has always been my top choice and the top choice of many. He is one unique coach that has gone far in search of stress free and effective ways his clients can easily lose weight with fast. unlike, most Nigerian fitness Coach who takes you or one of their clients to the gym and make you guys do back-breaking, pain inducing, killer exercises. Whereas, you are not Anthony Joshua!

The fact is he doesn’t base on workout considering the fact that most Nigerians want to lose weight without doing hard exercises. I know your question right now might be; So do you mean I won't be doing any exercise?
Sit back and relax. don't go anywhere cause I'm answering that right now… �
Ofcourse you will be doing some exercise in the video you about to watch but guess what;
You won’t have to visit the gym. you do it in your bedroom, sitting room or anywhere you dim fit.

Secondly, it’s not time consuming, in just 10 – 15 minutes you are done.

Thirdly, it’s easy and still very effective.

A secret most Nigerian fitness Coach don’t know about

That’s why he is trending at his field.

Well, he just released a free video of how you can lose weight and burn belly fat faster on a Nigerian diet.

And that is PREPARING FAT BURNING NIGERIAN MEALS THAT MAKE YOU LOOSE WEIGHT FASTER.

This video training will give you a more detailed explanation of everything I just said here.

If you are really serious about losing weight, then waste no time in watching this free video training from Coach Olu Aijotan.

Click the link below now
http:///slim85

Here is the main reason I wrote this article:
Many people keep gaining excess weight on a daily basis because of the aforementioned factors without even knowing what’s out there for them.
Being that food is the major cause, shows us that things like this needs to be checked. From my research and conversation with people, I found out that many people think that gaining beyond the normal weight is actually a sign of good living.

This ought not to be so considering the fact that people’s lives is at stake here and needs proper sensitization.
Those who are aware of impending danger of weight gain and try to lose it, do it the wrong way. Due to baseless advice they got from peer group, friends, family and possibly fitness coaches who are too lazy to research and find out what’s working or not.

I also wrote this article for people who are serious about losing weight, people who want the easy, fast, yet effective method to lose weight.
Are you still reading this hurry up and go watch the video now!

Click here to watch the free video ===> http:///slim85

Trust me, it’s going to be a life changer!
Wish you the best…

(1) (Reply)

We Are Dealers Of Thailand Fish And We Sell At Discounted Prices!!! / The Cheapest Chicken You Could Get In Lagos / Low Budget I Kale Vegetable Recipe I Efo Riro Sauce (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.