Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is APC Really Mad????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Really Mad????? (453 Views)

APC Really Humiliated Tinubu With Oregon As Screening Committee Chairman / Senate Presidency: Is APC Really Thinking? / APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Really Mad????? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
I mean we know that there is something very wrong with the Party, many called them Zombie but the current boiling pot in Edo makes me really question the sanity of APC leadership.

How can Gandollar be leading the election campaign Is it not bad enough that a very demarket candidate, ex cultist and fake pastor is the flag bearer..

Gandollar represents the face of corruption
Gandollar represents the fulani conspiracy in setting base in the south.
Gandollar represents the sheer force of agbero politics withnessed in our modern times..

In all honesty I think APC has really gone mad.. PDP picked Wike, a fellow South Southern, Christian and grassroot politician to led the campaign..

I tell you, PDP have won Edo state, its up to the presidency to decide if it wants to play dirty or not..

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Staro: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
OP
My elder brother, a staunch APC supporter is
complaining same

1 Like

Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by BlowYourMind: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
You think APC cares about you or the electorate, they have their rigging plan on going, image of Whosoever never matters to them, you will be shocked
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Prompto: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
I will be here to tell how foolish you are after Ize-Iyamu as been declared the winner of the election
Nels55:
I mean we know that there is something very wrong with the Party, many called them Zombie but the current boiling pot in Edo makes me really question the sanity of APC leadership.

How can Gandollar be leading the election campaign Is it not bad enough that a very demarket candidate, ex cultist and fake pastor is the flag bearer..

Gandollar represents the sheer force of agbero politics withnessed in our modern times..

In all honesty I think APC has really gone mad.. PDP picked Wike, a fellow South Southern, Christian and grassroot politician to led the campaign..

I tell you, PDP have won Edo state, its up to the presidency to decide if it wants to play dirty or not..

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Staro: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good question
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Yebosola(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Staro:
Good question

Go to school, u won't, so your little education should ave told u Ganduje has immunity, since is not convicted, how can you call him a thief?
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Bekool(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nels55:

Apc have no intentions of playing fair on the election day they know very well that they stand no chance of winning edo state if they allow a free and fair election that's why they selected apc governors who are well experienced in rigging elections in nigeria to head apc campaign committee. I just pity edo people on that day they will just be watching helplessly while gandollar, uzodima, oshomole etc will openly steal their votes.
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Prompto:
I will be here to tell how foolish you are after Ize-Iyamu as been declared the winner of the election

Bro, like I said if the presidency allows free and fair, edo is gone...
Re: Is APC Really Mad????? by Prompto: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Free n fair my foot, which FG from 1999 till date ever allowed a free n fair election in Nigeria. You beta wake up from Utopia, day don break.

Nels55:

Bro, like I said if the presidency allows free and fair, edo is gone...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Commissioner, Rev Uche Ibeabuchi Visits FCC Awka Office / Edo 2020: Money Politics And Emotional Blackmails Cannot Stop Ize Iyamu / NDDC Spent N4.2bn In A Single Day - Akpabio Tells Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.