Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test (1444 Views)

NPOWER Batchc I Cannot See My Reset Password / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test by Gabbyrabby: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2020

The N-Power online assessment test is pre-test (aptitude test) given to shortlisted applicants to ascertain the level of knowledge the level of knowledge they have in their respective area of specialization otherwise called Npower category.

The assessment test shall be a computer-based test (CBN) written online for shortlisted candidates. Only applicants whose BVN records match their applications will write the assessment test.

The tests will be written at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng So once you get your text, proceed to the n-power website and click on the ‘Test Menu’. Login with your Phone Number and BVN to start the test.

But before you start your online test here are three things to Avoid during the test process;

1. Bad Network: Before you start your test process ensure that you have a good network connection, otherwise your test will be null and void.

2. Power failure: Also ensure to have constant and uninterrupted power supply if you are using desktop computer, and make sure your laptop or smartphone is fully charged before starting to avoid power failure.

3. Wasting time on particular questions: The system has a stop watch which counts your time on the test page one your time elapses the page will automatically log off and you won't be able to submit your test. Therefore once if you can't answer any questions skip it and go to the next question so as to save your time.

How to write N-Power assessment test:

All N-Power applicants should please take note of the below following steps on how to write your assignment test.

1. You will first receive an SMS from your registered mobile number to write the assessment tests.

2. Login to the Portal

(https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng)

3. Click Test Menu

4. Write your mobile phone number and Bank Verification Number (BVN)

Source:https://www.royalng.com/npower-batch-c-applicants-here-are-three-things-to-avoid-during-npower-online-assessment-test/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test by Sabby1(m): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks for the info
Re: Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test by Lisaint(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2020
When is the test coming up?
Re: Npower BatchC Applicants Here Are Three Things To Avoid During Online Test by ebig21(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yeye government, if they ask me useless questions I leave their work for them

(1) (Reply)

Going Back To Nigeria / Oando Or Remain Where I Am, Plz Help / Saro Group Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.