Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (34915 Views)

Bandits On Camels & Horses Kill 18 In Zamfara, 10 Massacred In Katsina / Bandits Kill 18 Soldiers In Katsina (Disturbing Photos) / Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by arantess: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2020
sai barbers own state
meanwhile nigeria army held opening ceremony where they announced it was going to start fighting the bandits
LOL
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Help
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nackzy: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Buhari and his boys at work
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by emmaitive(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Buhari kinsmen
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by brainshaker(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
4+4 I don't feel pity for them after all bubu na their imam

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by grammarian247(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English. I'll not tell you stories, just the tricks. 08038999587
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Hope the CAS is taking note with his Kinetic Approach!

I Think the Nigerian Army should be keep their moves away from the media..

This war fought on Media does not Work at all..

wow
u didn't preach Jesus today

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
The real gang. Business gone wrong as usual. Territorial reclamation. Arewa decentralization.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
seunlayi:
yes they want to be heard and they did a loud one

fire burn them all.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Fragility6: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
na Nemanja matic approach military go use next. Craze pple
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ALOCORA(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.

Don't say that again, pls be grateful to God and keep the hope alive

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Me sef don taya for this life o. Bandit should come and do the needful with me. It's my life and I don't want to continue again.

You don't need any bandit to kill you if you really wan die grin

You know what to do.

Mumu
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ufotty2001: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Don't give up bro!! You need to be courageous. In one way of the other we wanted to give up but today we all thank God that we did not.. be courageous with time u will see the differences

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ufotty2001: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

You don't need any bandit to kill you if you really wan die grin

You know what to do.

Mumu
You are a fool

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by dallyemmy: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Please don't give!...your tomorrow will be alright. Once there is life there is hope!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Brushstrokes20: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
The shithole urgently needs a president!

The damn jungle is on autopilot.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by XXXXTENTACION: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Bryan88:
AIN'T XXXTENTACION DEAD YET?
He is dead but his memories lives on
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Better still just buy Sniper and drink it... Anybody may say life Don tire am Make e die because Life too sweet for me to Die now...
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Femeto: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
Shebi dey deployed 800 policemen to the north.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Ntadijoshua1(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2020
the God of good luck Jonathan is fighting for him oh
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Patrioticman007(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2020
alramon:

wow
u didn't preach Jesus today

Even Jesu is tired of this guy noise, I never knew he had 5 percent brain in his head. Kudos to him.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by bignero: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2020
alramon:
Buhari Is to be blamed

failure to care less about the security of ur country will be bring things like this.....

and because they are safe where they are and enjoying, they won't care about those dying..

I'm just imagining bandit killing people like this in USA or Russia.....
nibo?

old people will spoil this country finish I swear

and it is paining me

Russia or America?

This rubbish can't happen in ghana

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Darkharvest: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
The land is filled with smoke and blood.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Ogbenison1: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2020
They told us that many bandits has surrendered. Lies of highest order. Sai Bubu 2015, 2019 results be this
cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/5975001/many-bandits-surrender-katsina-zamfara
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by ArewaWife(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Nnfupdates:
Errors, thank God when I served in Katsina it was one of the safest place in the north then.

Though it wasn't a good decision for me to travel there from the west here but when I noticed my village people were pounding yam on my destiny I had to give it a go.

In 2009 I was posted to Yobe state I declined
In 2010 I was posted to Borneo state I declined.
In 2011 Yobe again but at last in batch B of 2011 I was posted to Katsina (Funtua LG).

Thank God I served successfully without any form of regret.

But I'm still at home jobless.

Any help to get any reasonable job that can make me cater for my family will highly be appreciated.

I'm on my knees pls.

You should have tried to find a job to do there and stayed back. Sometimes a change in location ushers favour to a person.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by SmartPolician: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2020
It's official: Katsina is in a civil war
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by UNRULY(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
In 2015 When we were telling them, they all turned deaf and dumb. They said he was their Messiah from heaven. After 4 years sample, them still nuh gree. They gave the scumbag another 4years. Now see where we are.
1. Insecurity is on the highest rise.
2. Food is unavailable and expensive if available.
3. No electricity (for those who live where there's none) cos I live in VGC and I get 22-24hours light here)
4. Tinubu has been disgraced and cut to size.
5. The yorubas now crying "had I known"
Abeg the list is endless.
I don't pity them. I only pity people of like minds who saw this disaster of a president and sounded warnings but where ignored by the sophisticated morons.
Everyday I see people begging money from public to private places even outside estate gates.. make unu enjoy the next level. I only pity our kids to come. that's why I'm hustling hard and smart so t can have something to hold on to.
Buhari is a disaster and a plaque on this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by chukwuibuipob: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed BURATAI MUST GO
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Dybala11(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Stylekay:
Don't give up on life yet bro, trust me you'll experience better days ahead. When the going gets tough only the tough gets going.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by jchioma: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
The President's own state has become playground for these bandits cum Islamic criminals and terrorists. This is a shame.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Oloripelebe: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Sai hush daddy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Haven't they surrendered to DHQ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.