Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? (298 Views)

Daddy Showkey. Somebody Call My Name Mp3 / Download New Daddy Showkey Song – Position / Where Can I Get This Daddy Showkey's Old School Song? (2) (3) (4)

Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? by eddyjasper: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello guys I was listening to a radio station today and they played one old School 90s song by Daddy Showkey, the lyrics of the song somehow goes:

"Somebody Kileshe,
everybody dalemu....
Showkey Bobo (something).... Kileshe
Every body Dalemu"

Don't understand yoruba, don't know if I got that right. Please if any 90s guys here can remember the title or even have links to download the song. I'll very much appreciate.Please help me mention the all knowing Admins and MODERATORS and Djs in the house!.

Re: Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? by Ubongdemaga: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Try tubidy.com and get a free download

Re: Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? by sLentlover7778(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
No be lie..

Try Tubidy.com

You'll find what you're looking for..

Just type in the correct song title.

Ubongdemaga:
Try tubidy.com and get a free download

Re: Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? by eddyjasper: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
I meant I DON'T even KNOW THE TITLE OF THE SONG. I can only remember some part of the lyrics to the song
Re: Who Can Help Me Find This Old Daddy Showkey Song Please?? by Ubongdemaga: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2020
eddyjasper:
I meant I DON'T even KNOW THE TITLE OF THE SONG.
I can only remember some part of the lyrics to the song
type that part of the song u knw and attach the musician name in Google and the Google will help. Example : i am glad ,song of dady shwoke , Google will guide u find the title of d song and u go to tubidy.

Caiiro & Awen – Your Voice (original Mix) Mp3 Download / DJ Lawy Ft. Idowest & Qdot, Mohbad – Melo / El Alfa - Trap Pea Ft. Tyga (mp3 Download Free)