Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport (2828 Views)

Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. / 2007 Toyota CAMRY SE For Sale @ 2.350 Last Price .pls Serious Buyer Only / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Corolla LE - The Red Rose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by BwalaMarama: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please house, urgent help/advice is needed. I bought this car some time September last year Tokumbo (shipped ioverseas through a dealer). Though it is my first car but I noticed that the performance has reduced. There was check engine light showing which the dealer later cleared it.
Just last week, a mechanic came to our office to check/scan one car and requested mine to be scan as well. This Error Code P0016 (Crankshaft Position Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor 'A') showed. The mechanic said that check engine light ought to have shown with this error code, that maybe the bulb has been removed or died.
The mechanic said either Crankshaft or Camshaft position sensor is bad. Please as I said earlier, I'm new in car stuff, I need your advice to avoid stories that will touch. Thank you.
Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by njola34(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Guy visit the YouTube and put the code of search ...it will explain to you what actually happen

2 Likes

Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by amstamon: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkPEtBmFKBk
Atleast u should av an idea watching the video. although it's for 2009 corola

1 Like

Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by Blackbishop(m): 4:38am On Jul 07, 2020
BwalaMarama:
Please house, urgent help/advice is needed. I bought this car some time September last year Tokumbo (shipped ioverseas through a dealer). Though it is my first car but I noticed that the performance has reduced. There was check engine light showing which the dealer later cleared it.
Just last week, a mechanic came to our office to check/scan one car and requested mine to be scan as well. This Error Code P0016 (Crankshaft Position Camshaft Position Correlation Bank 1 Sensor 'A') showed. The mechanic said that check engine light ought to have shown with this error code, that maybe the bulb has been removed or died.
The mechanic said either Crankshaft or Camshaft position sensor is bad. Please as I said earlier, I'm new in car stuff, I need your advice to avoid stories that will touch. Thank you.

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited will help you to correct the error sir.
Give us a call and a trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by BwalaMarama: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Are you in Ilorin Sir?
Blackbishop:

B-Automobile Nigeria Limited will help you to correct the error sir.
Give us a call and a trial will convince you.
Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by BwalaMarama: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2020
Thanks a lot.
amstamon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkPEtBmFKBk
Atleast u should av an idea watching the video. although it's for 2009 corola
Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by Blackbishop(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
BwalaMarama:
Are you in Ilorin Sir?

An not but we run a mobile workshop
Re: Error Code P0016 - 2007 Toyota Corolla Sport by Ruley: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
@Bwalamarama Please what did you do to solve this issue with your car?

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!Awoof Deal! My Super Sharp Honda Good Spirit Is Up For Sale! / Honda Ridgeline Toks 05 .... SOLD / 2003 Infiniti Fx35 And Toyota Camry 2007 Model With Dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.