Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Reputable And Recommendable Fridge And Ac Repairer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Reputable And Recommendable Fridge And Ac Repairer (237 Views)

Fridge And Stabilizer Relocation Sale. / Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / LG Fridge And Dryer For Sale in PH(fridge sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable And Recommendable Fridge And Ac Repairer by holysaint1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good day nairalanders. Hope you all are doing good

I have a friend turn brother who is just too good at what he does (repairs of fridge and air conditioners). I got to know this because he has repaired my fridge several times and i can solidly vouch for him that he knows his onions very well.

Hence am soliciting that if you re in Lagos and you need (or you know someone or an establishment who needs) a sound technician to come check/repair your refridgerator or A/C, pls do well to contact him. He resides around Apapa axis.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Difference Between Child Abuse And Child Discipline / The Day My Mother Failed — The Tragic Story Of Gbubemi / STAPH INFECTIONS DEADLIER THAN HIV/AIDs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.