Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student (40769 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Osun Police Parade Suspects For Rape, Murder, Armed Robbery Allegations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
They shall be exposed in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Tastemoney(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Blackmoran(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is not news.... When you done with your investigation and not speculation you can get my praise... Little wonder why efcc will call someone suspect but lack enough evidence to put them in jail
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by doggedfighter(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Neroiam:
When i remember uwa, water runaway my eyes!

When i remember uwa, water runaway my eyes! cry cry

Uwa, uwa water runaway my eyes.

Greatest gbo gbo !!!
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by sammyboyz21(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good news, they should face the law

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
I just hope is not the innocent dem just go arrest o
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
doggedfighter:

Uwa, uwa water runaway my eyes.

Greatest gbo gbo !!!

The indomie generations won't understand this lines

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by gbolswag(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
ITS SOMETHING ELSE TO ARREST....BUT WE ALL HOPE ITS NOT INNOCENT NIGERIANS THAT WILL SUFFER FOR IT
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
remigiusizunna:
Believe the NPF at your own risk.
If they greet you 'goodmorning or good afternoon'. please check your time before you respond o ����

I disagree.

The CID of the NPF is the most efficient department in all government parastatals till date.

They are the ones giving the police force a good image.

When it comes to detective work, they are quite good.

This is surprising to me too. I hate the police but I admire their legwork when it comes to tracing criminals.

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by EdiskyHarry: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
I pray they should be the real perpetrators of Dy act, if not may the truth be known.
So many people are in the prison for the crime they know nothing about.
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Religion is a safe space for people afraid to die

unfortunately, she was raped and killed in the house of her god while her god did nothing to save her

oga you are spiritually blind
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by DigitalBotNG: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
It's high time someone goes to prison.

Get guides on Ecommerce

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Enyimbamercedes: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Are these a different two people OR the person who you found his prints on the extinguisher and another person? Is this other person the pastor who reports says paid people to do this? If yes, then you should have more than 2 people!!

Next Level Police
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Risingblue008(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
R they sure dt there r d real culprit? Cos naija don cast
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by expert555: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
SammyJakes1:
Details of those arrested please. You can't just arrest innocent people and call them suspects just to prove you are working

Why are you always worried about arresting the wrong people? Do you know more about this case pls share ................
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by MozB: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Its a good thing that this case is still alive. But the police should be very careful so they don't punish innocent citizens for what they didn't do.
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by sammy7410(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
no comment

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by sammy7410(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
simple

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by remigiusizunna(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
FrLukas:

I disagree.

The CID of the NPF is the most efficient department in all government parastatals till date.

They are the ones giving the police force a good image.

When it comes to detective work, they are quite good.

This is surprising to me too. I hate the police but I admire their legwork when it comes to tracing criminals.
In as much as I'm trying so hard to agree with tour assertion ,I will like to tell you that 2/10 is not a pass mark.
80% of our law enforcement agencies are as corrupt as corruption itself.
if you have ever witnessed police recklessness (on-field and off- field ) ,you will never defend them a bit
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by logon599: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
RIP again to Uwa. I pray real Justice prevails and the REAL culprits are dealt the full blow of the law. Fortitude for her family.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
dayleke:
Hope this is for real.

I hope no be "audio suspects" o.
It is for real,the NPF has been very active lately.a little bit of praise wouldn't be bad

1 Like

Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Frededdyz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Watin be the name of the suspects??
Police just they use this matter play. I nor blame Dem na the country I blame.
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Hezmatosky: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rubbish cry can't believe this crap
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by doggedfighter(f): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

The indomie generations won't understand this lines
They won't grin grin cheesy
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by PUFFBEE: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

unfortunately, she was raped and killed in the house of her god while her god did nothing to save her

For now those guys are still mere "SUSPECTS" so you people should stop hurling insults until conviction and sentencing

Thank God you are referring to small god, not the Almighty God according to your write-up. I pity your existence....as you are playing with Fire and Destruction...
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by Didi2d(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
ugohdignity111:
The killers should be castrated and hanged with immediate alacrity cry

Reminds me of a video I saw, a dog ate a man's dick and balls while the man screams and watch hopelessly, since his hands and leg were tired
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by bigname23: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

For now those guys are still mere "SUSPECTS" so you people should stop hurling insults until conviction and sentencing
una too like mumu arguement, wetin cum bring religion cum dis matter?... police matter again u go still carry go God side, una nor get other things for mind self, how can u be so obsessed with a God u don't believe in?
Re: Uwa: Police Arrest Two Over Rape & Murder Of UNIBEN Student by brightleave(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
incomplete news. who una arrest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Organizes Birthday Party For Her Daughter, Alisha, After Release / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos / Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.