Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet (60051 Views)

How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2020
inoki247:

Bro u know deep down say no be all d money dem go see recover we are not talking about the one that have been spent oh if u like go bring Feds from Heaven d moni no go still complete
them go use their properties complete am
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Gracespecial101:

Handle am how??
Them no go bold touch am, if them no want buy market?

Btw: They are more Civil while handing cases
except no be Steven seagal or Schwarzenegger be DPO
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2020
ntyce:

Thank you...
If the FBI thinks torture will be a problem, they will gladly hand him over to Dubai Police to torture and gain the info needed.
Also, with their phones and laptops in custody of the FBI, hacking the passwords and pins will be easier.
However with their recruitment of a good lawyer, they may decide to bargain and release all funds.
they will still go to jail
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Tribalism123:
Omo
Nigerians are too good and gifted. I'm proud of u people than Buhari but remain in jail because u merit it. Is an honor for u to be there. No more threat of CUCCI.

U people are good but just that crime does not pay.
Our politicians don't commit crime. They commit ARU.
good in evil Abi?
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by charlsecy(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Benrosaria:
So the best they do is devalue btc. Just the way it started it will end. Bros there is absolutely nothing technology can’t do. Woodberry go realize after hiN serve jail terms say hin money for btc wallet na N230, when the time reach.
Sorry, but your submission is bereft of knowledge (insults not intended, but just the reality)!

1 Like

Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by wman(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
my.nd44

Cry baby.

Run along boy.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by yom2(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
pocohantas:

The (average) Nigerian definition of smart has always been questionable. Always claiming to be smart on illegal things. Reminds me of a thread on NL asking why Nigerians claim to be smart, yet the nation is backward. grin
one Idiot cornered my 10k for 3months now and has been dodging me, always avoiding my cal unless I call with a strange number then he will look for one story or the other to tell me, this is somebody I know paying me times 10 of the money should not be a problem cos he owns several houses. to him he is very smart in his own thinking until one day he eventually suffers a bloody blow to the skull.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by drmikeadams(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2020
21cents:
lol. story.

one thing is certain- FBI will get the password.

they don't even need to touch them.

putting them in a tight cell where they can't sit for weeks. no sunlight, no sleep for days. no human walking this Earth will withstand that for weeks without going mad.

maximum 20 days these guys re broken and they will beg the guards they want to confess.

forget any retirement plan they initially orchestrated. they're gone for good.

if US see say you dey prove stubborn, them fit vex Nack them 120 years each for court. let's see how he will come out of prison and enjoy his loot.

when you cheat Uncle Sam make sure you don't get caught otherwise you're done. big drug Lords dey crack and sing, so who be HushPuppy or Woodberry??
grin grin grin

E get reason y Pablo escober no gree go jail for yankee and proffered to build his own prison in Colombia
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Gracespecial101(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin grin
yom2:
except no be Steven seagal or Schwarzenegger be DPO
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Kaysalas(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen
Hehehe! You never see TORTURE, na im dey make you yarn like dis. Wait make them touch am small, e go even confess wetin dem nor ask am. Na to just fly am go their black site. grin grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by drmikeadams(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
m140:

Lolzzzz, oyinbo go calculate how much you spend sir, baba, e dey happen for their cases their sir, no just enter their net
grin grin
When them get lie detector
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by drmikeadams(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Kaysalas:

Hehehe! You never see TORTURE, na im dey make you yarn like dis. Wait make them touch am small, e go even confess wetin dem nor ask am. Na to just fly am go their black site. grin grin
grin grin grin

Lol black site ,husshy and Woody go talk how much dem give dem great great grand father to keep for them
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Kaysalas(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin

Lol black site ,husshy and Woody go talk how much dem give dem great great grand father to keep for them
grin grin grin
Nor mind that guy
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by jornwhite: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Solatium:

No torture is required,the HDD or SSD on the computing system is all they need.
Reverse engineering will be done and everything you have done on that system from day one will surface, including all your login details.

can you simply backup your claim with a reference. i'm not a computer science graduate tho buh i know when you untick caches,cookies & history .... such informations can never be retrieved, a password you click forget on pop up @every login can not be stored...what any computer wizard can recover on a system is what as been stored even if its once & deleted.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Solatium(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2020
jornwhite:

can you simply backup your claim with a reference. i'm not a computer science graduate tho buh i know when you untick caches,cookies & history .... such informations can never be retrieved, a password you click forget on pop up @every login can not be stored...what any computer wizard can recover on a system is what as been stored even if its once & deleted.

The key Phrase there said REVERSE ENGINEERING. how many people have knowledge of that?
That is even too complex,all they need is the Mac address and service tag or serial number on your system,Your ISP provider will supply your modem/router number,all your internet visitation will be presented to you.
You think once you wipe from your systems it ends there abi?
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by jornwhite: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Solatium:

The key Phrase there said REVERSE ENGINEERING. how many people have knowledge of that?
That is even too complex,all they need is the Mac address and service tag or serial number on your system,Your ISP provider will supply your modem/router number,all your internet visitation will be presented to you.

Like i said earlier, am not a computer graduate buh i think I will agree with to a large extent cos you know what you are saying
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by m140(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin
When them get lie detector
Lolzzzz
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Solatium:

1. If they were using a VPN(especially one of those ones that doesn’t keep any records) then the internet history is gone.
2. If they just wiped it normally, then MAYBE some stuff can be recovered.
3. But if they encrypted it before they wiped it, that means the data would have been scrambled so even if they bother to scam the drives and find something - it will be meaningless ( and decrypting it would take an unreasonable amount of time)

The only thing is that, being Nigerians, they probably wouldn’t have taken these precautions (as is evident by the fact that Hushpuppi was flaunting anyhow on Instagram) but as you’re defrauding those kind of amounts undecided
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Allisonstvs:
can't bitcoin give fbi the login details themselves.

Nah, Bitcoin is decentralised ( nobody is in charge of it so it’s up to you to secure your details and stuff)
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by ArcFresky(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
inoki247:
The money no go easy for dem to comot.... The feds no fit see half of the money Colet bak from diz boys dem get retirement plan like Abacha..

Dem know say Dey can't break into Blockchain any aw like breaking into bank account nd getting it freezed... Money wey d law no recognized aw u wan take freeze am....

Unless e dense to give dem d login or the Backup Key daz d only way dey can av access to.. Of which boiz fit don lock up say anything wey wan happen mak e happen

I laugh when u guys underrate the FBI.

Let me explain something I know.
The FBI would have spent at least 6 months watching this guys, they would have hacked their phones computers and phones except if it were an apple phone.

Their btc addresses would already be known.
If they ever used their laptop especially a windows laptop to login to their btc, even if they format their pc, as long as that harddisk is still working, even if you break it, they will recover his btc and everything he owns....

Just forget it, when FBI catches u, especially noncitizen..... As yoruba will say, ti e ti taa.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by SamsonJohn743(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bros forget if it’s torture e get stage the human body can’t tzke anymore and then go just give up everything.
And there are less physical means, just give ahm injection way go compel ahm to say the truth and he will think he’s dreaming.

inoki247:

You think say na everybody gt soft heart like u people wey defraud almost 2million people nd leave evidence for house dem know wat dey ar into
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Solatium(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrettyMuchNoOne:

1. If they were using a VPN(especially one of those ones that doesn’t keep any records) then the internet history is gone.
2. If they just wiped it normally, then MAYBE some stuff can be recovered.
3. But if they encrypted it before they wiped it, that means the data would have been scrambled so even if they bother to scam the drives and find something - it will be meaningless ( and decrypting it would take an unreasonable amount of time)

The only thing is that, being Nigerians, they probably wouldn’t have taken these precautions (as is evident by the fact that Hushpuppi was flaunting anyhow on Instagram) but as you’re defrauding those kind of amounts undecided

Whatever you might want to postulate here,those guy's are far ahead of any criminal enterprise, whatever the technology or procedure that you might want to employ,there is always a backdoor entry access given to Law enforcement agencies before the technology goes public.
Do you know that all the fiber optics carrying internet traffic and calls all over the world had been tapped into by NSA ? that their HQ in Maryland will give you Data on anything you want in a jiffy.
FBI have more than enough evidence to nail these guy's,they are not your regular police ooo.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Many people here talking ignorantly. In the US if you torture a criminal you have shot yourself in the foot. That alone can make the judge free the criminal and even fine you. What will it take you to know that torture is illegal in the USA. Hush puppy and cos lawyers will be waiting for any loophole to exploit. To torture them is to do them a great favour. So torture is out of it. Interrogation is interrogation which one is torture.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Solatium:

Whatever you might want to postulate here,those guy's are far ahead of any criminal enterprise, whatever the technology or procedure that you might want to employ,there is always a backdoor entry access given to Law enforcement agencies before the technology goes public.
Do you know that all the fiber optics carrying internet traffic and calls all over the world had been tapped into by NSA ? that their HQ in Maryland will give you Data on anything you want in a jiffy.
FBI have more than enough evidence to nail these guy's,they are not your regular police ooo.

Lol, not everything has backdoor ohhh… Go and ask Edward Snowden and his guys grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by PrettyMuchNoOne: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
ArcFresky:

The FBI would have spent at least 6 months watching this guys, they would have hacked their phones computers and phones except if it were an apple phone.

If they ever used their laptop especially a windows laptop to login to their btc, even if they format their pc, as long as that harddisk is still working, even if you break it, they will recover his btc and everything he owns....

Just forget it, when FBI catches u, especially noncitizen..... As yoruba will say, ti e ti taa.

Hushpuppi and his gang, they would have even been using apple laptop plus that apple phone grin
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Benrosaria(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
charlsecy:
Sorry, but your submission is bereft of knowledge (insults not intended, but just the reality)!
I won’t take that personal bros. We learn everyday brother.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by ArcFresky(m): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2020
PrettyMuchNoOne:

Hushpuppi and his gang, they would have even been using apple laptop plus that apple phone grin

Iphone gan can be unlocked nowadays... Naa I cloud dey hard... But am sure they have majorité of this guys money
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Observer1: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
ArcFresky:

Does having the btc address equals to having the btc?

Bros I'm sorry but you don't know how blockchains work.

Having btc address means nothing,I can send you my btc address if you want .

It means nothing to you, it'll only allow you to transfer in,not out.you will need the key phrase otherwise known as passphrase to access any btc wallet.
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Corbin: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Corbin:
okk
ur number and network?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / No Sex, No School Fee – Father Tells Daughter / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.