Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,825 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas (7579 Views)

LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Lagos Commences Construction Of New Massey Street Children’s Hospital / Yellow Fever: Enugu Commences Mass Vaccination Of Affected Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi administration’s special attention in the rural areas of Enugu State gathers momentum as images below show that construction works have commenced at the 7 units of Type-3 Primary Health Care Centre in Ezeagu, Nkanu East, Igbo-Etiti, Igbo-Eze South, Isi-Uzo, Udenu and Uzo-Uwani Local Government Areas, awarded three weeks ago by the State Executive Council (EXCO).

The landmark projects are part of the concerted efforts of the Gov. Ugwuanyi administration to equip and develop the rural communities and increase the state government’s capacity to provide quality, accessible and affordable healthcare services for the safety, health and wellbeing of the rural populace.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1199775553699341&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
More..

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Simplyleo: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Just commencing construction of Primary Health Centres?

I thought they had University Teaching Hospitals in each LGA. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2020
More

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

No state has a teaching hospital in every LGA sir/ma. You can't also have too many healthcare outlets and this is very important to the people.

People oriented projects are important and we encourage it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Simplyleo: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2020
OEPHIUS:

No state has a teaching hospital in every LGA sir/ma. You can't also have too many healthcare outlets and this is very important to the people.

People oriented projects are important and we encourage it
But from the way some people have been beating chests, one will think each of the communities has a University Teaching Hospital. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by OEPHIUS(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

But from the way some people have been beating chests, one will think each of the communities has a University Teaching Hospital. undecided
That will be then perpetuating a lie. I have never said that.

Every step towards making life better is the way forward

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Goldenkrezi: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Covid yaff open deir eyes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2020
KOOL.

Hope they complete it soon.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by XXLMANDIGO: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
smiley

I miss my days in Agbani, Nkanu West Local Government. Enugu is a very urbane City, accommodating to even strangers and visitors. The Natives are calm, fun-lovers, receptive and laid back.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by osamz007: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
GOOD ONE!

BUT WE HOPE THEY FINISH IT

TOO MANY UNCOMPLETED PROJECTS IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by officialfysh(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2020
They are yet to finish the substandard maintainace of road construction they started in the state and here they are announcing this again... SULIVAN we miss you

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Goldenkrezi: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Do u really know what a teaching hospital is.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Abalado(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2020
Is that the next thing? People never chop e they build hospital, so that if hunger won finish them them go they rush them go there abi....
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Righteousness89(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Good one from Enugu!

All we Plead for is that the builders build something solid!!

Pls don't just build anyhow to make Gain..

The lives of people are in these things !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by VirginFinder: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Good one from Enugu!

All we Pplead for is that the builders build something solid!!

Pls don't just build anyhow to make Ggain..

The lives of people are in these!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Simplyleo: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Goldenkrezi:

Do u really know what a teaching hospital is.

I used to think a teaching hospital is a market where spare parts are sold.

Can you pls enlighten me better?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by dannyoung007: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2020
ENUGU AMAKA grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Randy100: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2020
Wake me up when it is done.
Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Goldenkrezi: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

I used to think a teaching hospital is a market where spare parts are sold.

Can you pls enlighten me better?

No need to be sarcastic here... I'd better leave u to the knowledge u have already grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Commences Construction Of 7 Primary Health Centres In 7 Lgas by Simplyleo: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2020
Goldenkrezi:

No need to be sarcastic here... I'd better leave u to the knowledge u have already grin
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: We Met Five Ambulances In Ogun, We Have Bought 12 More / Woman Born With 3 Breasts Releases More Photos / My HIV Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.