Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently (3092 Views)

This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me / See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
When a yahoo boy is caught, arrest the women they’re involved with also and arrest the family members that benefited knowingly or unknowingly from the proceeds. They will get lesser sentence. (The ones that benefitted unknowingly will get just 24 hrs detention)

This technique operates on the principle of the domino effect.

The police won't have to do much work here because fraudsters will be handed over to the police ASAP by their own families and pairs. The only way to eradicate this is to build a very strong stigma around it.

Lalasticlala farano seun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2020
EngineerBode:

Let's start from the top. Explain further how we can stop corruption permanently. Don't you think that if we end corruption permanently in Nigeria that things will automatically get better and the youths will benefit which with encourage them to shun crime?

Please explain further how we can stop corruption by politicians permanently in Nigeria

No, ending corruption is not possible or feasible. It's like trying to end evil on Earth. Again, it's impossible. Reducing corruption is possible, yes. Yahoo has become a lifestyle for many in Nigeria, and will not end with ending corruption, neither will it end if there's plenty of employment opportunity. That has been proven by Nigerians who are in different first world countries but still engaged in fraud.

Why did I suggest such brutalist method? Well, like everything I just said, this won't completely eliminate fraud, but will reduce it permanently to such an extent that it will hardly be heard of.

I've met A LOT of fraudsters in my life and I understand them. They're not complex people, they have same wants and needs and same urge as other people.

One of the biggest motivation for MOST men is women. I don't care what you say, but everything we do in this life to better ourselves is to attract suitable mate (women). It's not something we can help because this is biological.

Most people say they hustle to make their moma proud and it's funny because that's not the case when they hit the jackpot. Maybe a few will remember them, but the majority won't (from experience again). But one thing they surely remember flex themselves (usually drugs and prostitutes) and their girlfriends or concubine's life. Sex. (They hardly even spend wisely on themselves as some of them look so skinny and umkempt)

Now, if this women are being targeted, trust Nigerian women naa, they will avoid you like a corpse. I don't know if you've ever been rejected by a female, but there's this psychology of getting disapproval from the opposite sex that really stings, now couple that with the stigmatization that will automatically come fraud, and you have a lifestyle that men want to avoid by all means. Right now, yahoo yahoo is glorified.

Now arresting the family members. We all know that the family is the basic unit of the society. If your family distance themselves from you on account of the apparent danger involved in associating with you for such a lifestyle, then what are you hustling for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by jawalis(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2020
You must be crazy. What kind of irrational thinking is that? Blah blah blah......
And did you say they should arrest those that benefited from the money? Your craziness is on another level

3 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by EngineerBode: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
When a yahoo boy is caught, arrest the women they’re involved with also and arrest the family members that benefited knowingly or unknowingly from the proceeds. They will get lesser sentence.

This technique operates on the principle of the domino effect.

Lalasticlala farano seun

Let's start from the top. Explain further how we can stop corruption permanently. Don't you think that if we end corruption permanently in Nigeria that things will automatically get better and the youths will benefit which with encourage them to shun crime?

Please explain further how we can stop corruption by politicians permanently in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by gabe1234(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2020
This is the most useless and unmeaningful post I've ever read on nairaland undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2020
The fraud enablers and apologists in this thread are angry. But you will see them rejecting fraudsters on Twitter and Instagram just so they are seen as good people in the eyes of their followers. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Small080(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2020
This guy is wicked oh.... Waiting woman do for you self grin
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by DoubleEngine007: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Op get sense so Arresting family How many of your poli-thief-cians and their family you don arrest? Not trying to justify fraudsters anyways, but I thing arresting the person involved is better.Then rehabilitate them,and if he or she is caught again doing fruad,they should give the person 20years in prison with hard labour. Politicians are not left out also..

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Op get sense so Arresting family How many of your poli-thief-cians and their family you don arrest? Not trying to justify fraudsters anyways, but I thing arresting the person involved is better.Then rehabilitate them,and if he or she is caught again doing fruad,they should give the person 20years in prison with hard labour. Politicians are not left out also..

I don't understand this politician argument. Like we're talking about Fraud here, but you will always see this politician stuff. Of course, corrupt politicians should be sentenced to death (no exception) in my opinion, that's the only way to get people who truly want to serve the public to go after public offices. But we're talking about how to eradicate fraud here. Please stay on topic.

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2020
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
If $1 = #1;
Print "end cyber fraud"
else;
Print "cybe fraud continues"

6 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by DoubleEngine007: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't understand this politician argument. Like we're talking about Fraud here, but you will always see this politician stuff. Of course, corrupt politicians should be sentenced to death (no exception) in my opinion, that's the only way to get people who truly want to serve the public to go after public offices. But we're talking about how to eradicate fraud here. Please stay on topic.
I have already stated my opinion on how to eradicate fraud. I included the politicians because most of them,are into fraud too. What will you call someone who steals public funds for his or her personal use?
Now you want a tree dead,you left the roots,then cutting the branches.. Let's deal with the roots and tackle the branches along side..

2 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I have already stated my opinion on how to eradicate fraud. I included the politicians because most of them,are into fraud too. What will you call someone who steals public funds for his or her personal use?
Now you want a tree dead,you left the roots,then cutting the branches.. Let's deal with the roots and tackle the branches along side..

Niqqa can't you read? I recommended the death penalty for corrupt politicians (as it is in China) It's not hard to spot a fraudster as they always blame politicians. But send them to a first world country and they'll still do fraud.

3 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by paulolee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
c jonzing talk.. it seems like "ur sense de inside plate of water Because ur thinking shallpw"..

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
paulolee:
c jonzing talk..
it seems like "ur sense de inside plate of water Because ur thinking shallpw"..

I don't even think you have the mental acuity to debunk what I said, so I won't bother asking you that.
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by DoubleEngine007: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Niqqa can't you read? I recommended the death penalty for corrupt politicians (as it is in China) It's not hard to spot a fraudster as they always blame politicians. But send them to a first world country and they'll still do fraud.
I responded to your topic perfectly well,but when I mentioned "politicians" it was like I injured you with a knife.(I just hope you're not one of them) You suggested such punishment for the thieves,so why did you attack me,when I talked about corrupt politicians?.. And if I was into fraud, I won't even comment on topics like this.. Fraud is EVIL.. Stealing of public funds is EVIL. That's what I'm saying. Have a nice day..

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I responded to your topic perfectly well,but when I mentioned "politicians" it was like I injured you with a knife.(I just hope you're not one of them) You suggested such punishment for the thieves,so why did you attack me,when I talked about corrupt politicians?.. And if I was into fraud, I won't even comment on topics like this.. Fraud is EVIL.. Stealing of public funds is EVIL. That's what I'm saying. Have a nice day..

Yeah, I’m a politician cool
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by DoubleEngine007: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, I’m a politician cool
Then stop stealing public funds nigga .. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ok lol
DoubleEngine007:
Then stop stealing public funds nigga .. Shalom!
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by skyhighweb(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
i think say u wan talk better thing self

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
skyhighweb:
i think say u wan talk better thing self

Regina BY Riskid
@soundlala
Bmd mix
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1586

Hmmm
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Op We all know that's impossible cause before your birth yahoo has been into existence
Now op suppose you're the president of Nigeria that's what you will do very poor decisions
This is what you're supposed to say the government should fight the of root of corruption not corruption itself and what the root of corruption POVERTY
Am sure you all heard this news A woman in the UK saw a money over £1M and she returned it back to the owner good they went through her pay check and just weekly she gets £5k of course she's in the right position to return it now come to Nigeria here someone who hasn't eaten anything since morning and afternoon and don't even know what he/she will eat in the evening you don't expect that kind of person to return the money back even if the individual see the owner and if you by chance return it forming holy holy when you get home just tell no one what you've done so our government should fight the root of corruption First
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by goldishays: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
I think you guys misunderstand the OP, even if this country is as good or better than USA, Yahoo boys will still do fraud! That's the OP's point. Which is quite true. Give these niggas everything they need, they will still do fraud. They have dedicated their whole life to fraud. This has nothing to do with good or bad condition, as I have seen people from middle class involve in fraud ( Yahoo)

3 Likes

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op We all know that's impossible cause before your birth yahoo has been into existence
Now op suppose you're the president of Nigeria that's what you will do very poor decisions
This is what you're supposed to say the government should fight the of root of corruption not corruption itself and what is the root of corruption POVERTY
Am sure you all heard this news A woman in the UK saw a money over £1M and she returned it back to the owner good they went through her pay check and just weekly she gets £5k of course she's in the right position to return it now come to Nigeria here someone who hasn't eaten anything since morning and afternoon and don't even know what he/she will eat in the evening you don't expect that kind of person to return the money back even if the individual see the owner and if you by chance return it forming holy holy when you get home just tell no one what you've done so our government should fight the root of corruption First

^this just goes to show you that English is not a criteria for intelligence.

I was born before the days of internet, how was yahoo possible during that time? It’s like you are an indomine generation that thinks internet has been around since the beginning of time. I’m not even going to waste my time with your other points

1 Like

Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
goldishays:
I think you guys misunderstand the OP, even if this country is as good or better than USA, Yahoo boys will still do fraud! That's the OP's point. Which is quite true. Give these niggas everything they need, they will still do fraud. They have dedicated their whole life to fraud. This has nothing to do with good or bad condition, as I have seen people from middle class involve in fraud ( Yahoo)

Thank you very much.
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

^this just goes to show you that English is not a criteria for intelligence.

I was born before the days of internet, how was yahoo possible during that time? It’s like you are an indomine generation that thinks internet has been around since the beginning of time. I’m not even going to waste my time with your other points
Calm down am indomitable generation I won't dispute that but look at what you said up there when they catch someone doing yahoo they should arrest people related to them that's not an intelligent decision when you spot someone involving in wrong or bad things try to figure out the cause as to why he/she is doing it that's what am trying to say
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Calm down am indomitable generation I won't dispute that but look at what you said up there when they catch someone doing yahoo they should arrest people related to them that's not an intelligent decision when you spot someone involving in wrong or bad things try to figure out the cause as to why he/she is doing it that's what am trying to say

I said people that benefited from them. If you don’t have at least a C2 level understanding of the English language, it’s best you avoid this thread.
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I said people that benefited from them. If you don’t have at least a C2 level understanding of the English language, it’s best you avoid this thread.
You said family that was what you said and there's no way their families won't benefits from the money
So for instance now if you're doing yahoo when you're caught police should arrest your family and those benefits from the money can you imagine I swear to God you don't have brain you Lack many things and sense is one of it did you even read this thread before putting it here
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You said family that was what you said and there's no way their families won't benefits from the money
So for instance now if you're doing yahoo when you're caught police should arrest your family and those benefits from the money can you imagine I swear to God you don't have brain you Lack many things and sense is one of it did you even read this thread before putting it here

Be very careful how you throw insults at me because if I let myself loose, you never come back to this thread. If you think the reason I'm not insulting you is because I don't know how to, then leave another insult in your next reply.

And yes, I said families that benefited. It's suppose to be a brutal method of ending fraud, not the rubbish we have now that doesn't work. There has been no improvement in ending such practice.
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by jagorinho: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

you are partially right but including the family members of those fraudsters in the punishment is on the extreme, a man is solely responsible for choices he make, so the culprit has to pay for his crimes alone. After Pablo Escobar's death, his Immediate family were not imprisoned, they are living free in Argentina now.
I am in no way supporting crime but half justice is no justice, the way our politicians loot our commonwealth with no repercussions is a bad precedence for an average Nigerian, if you are very careful with crime analysis in this country, you will notice that the public are always sympathetic to petty thief caught because they believe that the bigger thieves ( politicians) always go scot free with their loots, to tackle this situation, we have to start with this politicians irrespective of party allegiance, imagine throwing 10 politicians in jail and 2 to death by hanging in a week, and those politicians belongs to various parties that will be a big statement that will frighten the masses about the war against corruption.
someone mentioned that those scammers still keep engaging in same stuff when they travel out of the country, the reason for this is quite simple, the best thing about crime is not to start, if you start a criminal venture that yields steady money, it will take divine grace to stop even if you relocate to Washington and you stay beside white house, you will still indulge in crime.
Re: How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
jagorinho:

you are partially right but including the family members of those fraudsters in the punishment is on the extreme, a man is solely responsible for choices he make, so they have to pay for it. After Pablo Escobar's death, his Immediate family were not imprisoned, they are living free in Argentina now.

Maybe that's why there's been no improvement in the drug/cartel war, who knows? But yes, my method is supposed to be brutal and not following the status quo/business as usual.

I am in no way supporting crime but half justice is no justice, the way our politicians loot our commonwealth with no repercussions is a bad precedent for an average Nigerian, if you are very careful with crime analysis in this country, you will notice that the public are always sympathetic to petty thief caught because they believe that the bigger thieves ( politicians) always go scot free with their loots, to tackle this situation, we have to start with this politicians irrespective of party allegiance, imagine throwing 10 politicians in jail and 2 to death by hanging in a week, and those politicians belongs to various parties that will be a big statement that will frighten the masses about the war against corruption.
someone mentioned that those scammers still keep engaging in same stuff when they travel out of the country, the reason for this is quite simple, the best thing about crime is not to start, if you start a criminal venture that yields steady money, it will take divine grace to stop even if you relocate to Washington and you stay beside white house, you will still indulge in crime.

I understand your point. What you said about politicians is true, but maybe some other thread will address that. This is a thread for yahoo stopping and suggestions/criticism are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Woman And Another Man Having Sex (VIDEO) / Zambian Pastor Has Died Leaving Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, And 1,300 Grandch / Wife Tricks Husband’s Side Chick To The House, Beats Her Mercilessly – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.