Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

Best Novel Release! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Novel Release! (168 Views)

How To Write A Novel For Beginners / 150 Questions From Jamb Novel "The Life Changer" / NOVEL Nigeria: Available For Your Event Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Novel Release! by seanuru: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2020
To the surprise of all my friends and followers, my novel clocked 16 views at the same day it was posted...and today we have 81 reads!
People say the novel is on fire as it speaks for humanity. This my novel is the reverse of 'The Beautiful Ones are not yet Born.' almost anyone know this novel, even the world is looking out for work that can outdate this trend.
So I tell you, my new release; 'THE BEAUTIFUL ONES.' has proven worthy of reading in relation to propaganda.
This my novel is only available in ebook format in wattpad with the link: https://my.w.tt/rkMlUzIiV7
So, the most amazing thing about this novel is that it's with only two chapters! And you can not imagine it fame with just two chapters...!
With time and proper ideology, we will push it to the finish.
Then with sponsor or purchase, we publish the paper back (hardcopy)
So friends, do go check this great and pace setting novel out!
Remember to rate, comment and share!
Wish you happy discovery, and follow up to get latest updates on the novel!
+
https://my.w.tt/rkMlUzIiV7
+
THE BEAUTIFUL ONES

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Revolve / Join Over 800 People On The Most Entertaining Whatsapp Tv Ever / This Is For My Buisness Oriented People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.