Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (63453 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Conclusion on: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife,But We Dont See Eye To Eye / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by AristocraticMe: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:
I earlier posted this story:
https://www.nairaland.com/5694171/4-out-5-pastors-said

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.
You can pray, pray.... believe in what tells you directly..... Tell him to show you a sign and believe he will show you the sign.... Your pastor does not have more access to God than you.... Pray to God and he will guide you....

I use to a Friend who prayed to for guidance in regards to a life partner...... she prayed to God for sign and she got the sign.... she got the guy cheating and that was the sign......

So pray for a sign and let the spirit of God guide you........ Dont delete the other lady yet......
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by DarkJeddi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

In the initial writeup, I said how someone I wasn't getting along with someone I was dating, prayed about it with different people since we were very serious, and how majority said we were meant to be together. I however wasn't fully convinced as we seemed to be different, constantly having little issues, different views and values in life.

Moving to today...
I decided to move on from the supposed "wife". I went with someone that gives me peace of mind. I also thought its better not to live my life based on "pastor said this or that"
However, I've had recurring dreams about the 2nd lady (that gives me peace of mind). The dreams always center around us been together and she suddenly leaving, I won't be able to find her later in the dream. 2 days ago, was the 3rd dream of the same nature.

I am now slightly worried, I don't want to give in to dreams, and want to believe I can pray things are successful and go well between us. Conversely, based on our traditions, maybe I am the one not listening to advice. Between the 1st lady and I are no longer on talking terms.

What do you think? What advice do you have on how best to move forward? I want to learn from other's experience, those who have traveled this road before me.
Seems you are too Superstitious for your own good..
All these Pastors say,Dreams say Crew..
No be all these Pastors with failed marriages up and down..
They are so good and they couldn't prophecy on their own marriage?
Don't be a victim of a Superstitious mindset..
Atheists also have great marriages and they didn't wait for any dream before they made up their minds.. shocked
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by AristocraticMe: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

Stay away from sin , so you will be able to See or hear when he reveals..

Don't give God a Choice! Allow Him give u His Choice..

God Speaks! God Directs! God leads!

I Believe in what God reveals to you Personally!
Nice words, stay away from Sin so you will hear and see when he reveals.......

3 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Simeonjoe1: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Op how much do those prophet collect from you, if it's more than 2k each forget na hunger prophets (man must chop) or maybe its your 1st girl that sent them to you to tie you down..
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
masterP042:

Men, nigga I've been observing your post for a very long time.. Do u ever reason outside the bible or religion? Do u sometimes engage in reasonable discussions about life, business, sports or politics without involving or referencing the bible? For me it's very tormenting, I just pity those around you or those u engage daily on discussions. Dem dey try.
I like how you laid it out to him. I've noticed him and even had an argument on the science vs religion topic. I advised him to seek mental health care.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by philos(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
So some human beings still believe in PASTORS, to the extent of going to them to know whether a particular person is/will be their spouse?
TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!
Wonders shall NEVER end.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nivr

MedicH proclinician

Can the water I drink cause me typhoid and occasionally headache..

Not been fine since morning, body is okay but head is still banging since morning
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by TruthinAction: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Just marry who you love and who you know very well. God can use dreams to caution you or to endorse it. Just know when God is speaking to you. Please know that God does not choose a wife for you. You are the one to make your choice. Pastors and prophets are not supposed to lead you on whom to choose. They can only confirm when you have made your choice. I know this is too hard for religious people with old minds to understand but God's word is very clear on it.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
The only role your pastor should play in your marriage should be officiating the wedding habis... nothing else.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by AristocraticMe: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
kendrick9:

How does God speak?
What does he sound like?
Or are you referring to the voices in ur head?
If you hear your friend's voice will you recognize it ? if yes.... then if you spend time with God (Reading the bible, obeying the words, praying) he will speak and you will know he is the one. SIMPLE.........

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by justiz5(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Non of the two ladies is your wife.

You have not met your wife.

May the good Lord bring you one in Jesus name

Amen

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Nobody and no man dictates ur life or life partner issues for u. Unless u want to keep calling them to solve issues for u in ur home.

A man must 1st know exactly what he wants then know how to get what he wants. And what I want must be generally good and of value to u in particular.

U don’t need a pastor or seer to tell u anything much unless u have never known how to choose the right things for urself all ur life or lack experience on what a good partner shud be. Then perhaps u will be confused again here.

As for ur dreams it cus be ure fears and imagination bugging u or it cud be Smtn of concern. Pray and ask for guidance bt stop jumping around from one pastor/seer to the other. It’s nonesense.

U Simply are not sure and confident of what u want. Period!!!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by gbigbega: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Gen 41:32 32 And the dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

When you have a dream reoccur again and again, its a sign that that event will definitely happen. Let me put it this way , it means spritual powers (Good or Evil) have decided to make it happen. This was made know by the Professor of dream interpretation in the bible - Joseph (Gen 41:32 above). This is why you need to pray if the outcome is not favourable. Your prayers can go a long way in changing the tide to your favour, even if it eventually happens, it will eventually work for your good, just that you may not see that right now. Your only solution is to seek God's face, to turn the tide in your favour.

Take this seriously.

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by IpobOsuIgbo: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

You're presenting someone that you're not getting along with well to your fake pastors so that they can tell you want you want to hear...
You're only fooling yourself and it'll definitely end in tears and sorrow ...
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by enthronedbyGod1: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

Don't marry based on what a pastor has said but what God tells you by Himself.
Marriage is too delicate to marry based on a pastor's leading.

A pastor will only confirm what God has already told you.

I don't think there's true peace in the second relationship you went into, this assessment of mine is based on the dream you spoke about here.

Lastly if you truly want to hear from God, you'll have to take the 2 ladies off your mind and allow God speak to you Himself.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by sigiyaya(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Bro, Pray about it! Ask God that you desire to know personally His Choice for you..

I know that you will f00lishly appear to give you normal baseless and senseless advise. God, God, God. pray pray, pray, pray. Since 1960 you guys has been praying for Nigeria hafa Make una no get sense and wake up to reality
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Ogbenison1: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nothing to add just follow this instruction I believe God will direct you

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by BTCog: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Irrespective of what any pastor may say, you must be convinced of the person yourself so that tomorrow you will not come back and blame either the Pastor or nairalanders.

Anybody in whom you don't have peace of mind is not your spouse, irrespective of beauty or what any prophet may say. I will rather want to hear your testimony tomorrow not coming back to call for solutions. I wish well.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by KoolBigk(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
You are one of the men that keep turning these ladies to single mom. Imagine, you married the first one, she wasn't good enough for you; you moved on.

On to the second one, you indecisive again whether to stick with her or hop out of the relationship to another. Listen up "a rolling stone gather no moss". Sit your butt down!
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Kenneygirl(f): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
gbigbega:
Gen 41:32 32 And the dream was repeated to Pharaoh twice because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

When you have a dream reoccur again and again, its a sign that that event will definitely happen. Let me put it this way , it means spritual powers (Good or Evil) have decided to make it happen. This was made know by the Professor of dream interpretation in the bible - Joseph (Gen 41:32 above). This is why you need to pray if the outcome is not favourable. Your prayers can go a long way in changing the tide to your favour, even if it eventually happens, it will eventually work for your good, just that you may not see that right now. Your only solution is to seek God's face, to turn the tide in your favour.

Take this seriously.
Hmmm...
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by GodMyPraise: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
The 2nd lady will leave you in the future for sure based on your dream. Concerning the 1st lady, leave her alone. Start praying for a new lady. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
All the pastors are right o.
Since the Christians worship Three in one{Trinity}
The first god{the father} inspired some of the pastors then the second god{the son} inspired the others with a different inspiration. If you're not comfortable with these two gods, you can meet the pastor who gets his own inspiration from the third god{the holy spirit} that one may be right.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by gbigbega: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kenneygirl:
Hmmm...I'm kinda in that dilemma too

Pray my friend, there is nothing prayer cannot do. When it goes beyong your physical strenght, you need to engage the spiritual. If you have a bible believing church with a true man of God who won't ask you to burn candle or bring money or sow seed to get prayed for, you can also share your issues with him or her.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by VirginFinder: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Of Ccourse Tthe dream is a Mmessage
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by lastclaire4(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

Moving to today...

You having the same dream means something very serious. Then moving on to the dream "ask yourself the meaning of that dream" you know the answer but you are looking for who to tell you to go ahead.
If you dont like the first girl you dont have to marry her. Look for someone else. God doesnt choose person for someone.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by masterP042(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
bandol:
There should be a dislike button
I swear down.. Sometimes I just wish there's a block button to block some monikers.. I hate seeing his comments.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by HRMK: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
IF U CANT SEE EYE TO EYE,PLS TRY THE FACE TO FACE STYLE!IF THAT DOES NOT WORK,TRY THE FACE MASKS......HAHAHA.......NAWA........
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by masterP042(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Holamiwepo:
[color=#006600][/color]for us the bible is not an accessory, it is our life. We can't live or think outside it. The word of God defines our world view. Mind you, we are not nonentities
Keep wallowing in your delusion. Just as max twain said "it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by ghettochild(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abort mission.... Many young pastors are not happy in marriages...
The other at ikoyi registry.. This young pastor n his wife came over asking for dissolution.. Wife complained he doesn't touch her.. Husband said she's disturbing my spiritual vibe As a pastor..
Then dem tell d guy say have u forgotten what th Bible says.. U must do right by ur wife...
That day I shake my head for young pastors wey carry spirikoko for head..
Well was there for counseling with my Americana... June 2nd 2015
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by kanmi4gold: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Be patient,do not struggle with God,Deep inside you know the best,God knows better than you,accept his will and you will not regret it.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by Sarah20A(f): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
novakk:

I agree, which is why I decided to pray about it and move with my decision.
So am I to take the dreams to mean anything?
if you like pray from now till thy kingdom come if there's no understanding and tolerance that marriages won't work.

The dreams portrays your mindset .I will advice you to let go of those ladies if you're not sure of your feelings after all most Nigerian women living in Nigeria get marry to men who are ready and not those they love.
Re: RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye by professore(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Listen to the second dream, it is a bad omen. I hope you will listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.