Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos (337 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos by Confirmedzombie: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Leader of the iindegeneous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu during a virtual meeting with a top ranking official of the presidency requested for the immediate suspension of the Chairman of the Economic and z financial Crime commission Inrahim Magu.

Subsequently the embattled chairman of the Economic and Financial crimes commission, Ibrahim Magu has been suspended by the Nigerian Presidency, POLITICS NIGERIA can authoritatively report.

Magu's suspension comes a day after he was grilled by an inter-agency presidential panel on allegations of Corruption.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-boss-ibrahim-magu-suspended/

More details coming.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos by yanabasee1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
NK i getting involved in Nigeria's affairs?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos by Whiteangel1234: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Which kind arrant nonsense be this ? I keep ignoring KANU topic he keep testing my patience
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Asks Presidency To Suspend Ibrahim Magu - Igbos by hollah123: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Which kind arrant nonsense be this ? I keep ignoring KANU topic he keep testing my patience
don't tell me u are gradually getting pissed off with Nnamdi Kanu clout chasing habit

(1) (Reply)

Edo2020: Ganduje Your Dollar Will Not Work In Edo - Wike (Video) / 22 Federal Major Roads To Be Completed By 2021- Fashola / More Details About Adejoh The Suspected Killer Of Tolulope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.