Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,622 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb (1773 Views)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by ediko5(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
A Vietnamese newborn baby boy has been pictured holding the contraceptive coil his mom used in a clearly failed bid to stop her conceiving.

the incident happened at the Hai Phong International Hospital, Vietnam.

The baby boy who’s the third child to a 34 year old Vietnam woman who allegedly inserted the intrauterine device (IUD) two years ago. She definitely didn’t expect such an outcome. Her IUD came out the very same day her baby was born. A few moments after his birth, the boy clutched the coil, as if he was showing off who won in the battle.

According to Tran Viet Phuong, head of Hai Phong International Hospital second obstetrics department, said:

“After delivery, I thought him holding the device was interesting, so I took a picture. I never thought it would receive so much attention.”

According to Dr. Phuong, the IUD may have failed to prevent the pregnancy if it had moved from its original position. Phuong states that although the device is used as a birth control tool, it does not have a 100 percent success rate.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @: http://onlinenewspilot.com/2020/07/07/photos-newborn-baby-holding-his-mothers-failed-contraceptive-coil-out-of-the-womb/

Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by majamajic(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Eya
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by EzzyCarter: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
He fought a tough battle and won. He should be named TESTIMONY grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by sinaj(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Testimony kor Deliverance ni grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by tillaman(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by EzzyCarter: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
sinaj:
Testimony kor Deliverance ni grin

Nice suggestion cheesy. Our baby's name is TESTIMONY DELIVERANCE, son of Changluiao grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by ediko5(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I think SURVIVOR should be the perfect name.
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by ediko5(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by LadyMedina25(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Baby is still angry grin
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by khengxlei(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Med oo grin
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by swagguElite(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Lmaoo. it took them by surprise. He should be named
John O'Connor.
Or
Dave Baumgartlinger.
Or
Gloak Wade.

He came out fighting, and he ain't done yet. Just look at that face. Signature face of a berserker.

Another name just poped-up.

Mr Strap Strip Smash-Von-Dada, yu hv two unread Wechat messages. I no get brain. I know.grin
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2020
This is interestingly rare!!
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by tchidi066(f): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Waow, the baby be like, "mama i understand this game and i'm a better player ". lol
Re: Photos: Newborn Baby Hold His Mother’s Failed Contraceptive Coil Out Of The Womb by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmmm. Finally out. I feel like crying. The boy must be a genius

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Faints Live On Air Minutes After Getting Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine / Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body / Infection Problem Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.