Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies (45095 Views)

Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Tonimax: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
vr0xen:

He is a retard

I tire my dear

If one goes by what this guy comment daily on nairaland I swear them don suppose ban am
Even arrest am join

Gosh this guy mata tire me

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by PortHarcourt1st: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kinematics:

Fact!

Our Rivers state is the headquarters of all manner of crimes- kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, etc

https://www.nairaland.com/5976147/over-100-cult-groups-rivers#91478205
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by AnthonyVal: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
CCTV?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by flames01: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

He keeps sending his jihadist brothers to our blodas.

I suggest police should focus their search on Buhari jihadist brothers. undecided

Self acclaimed birth right seller. grin
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
GeniusWeb:
Ahhhh, are there no security personnel at the hotel??
what can they do? when obiakpor men are with guns with live ammunitions
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
publicsensor:
Anarchy has been let loose and mindless brutality has been enthroned on the land
not yet anarchy!!
these is just a breeze from it's upcoming roar.
soon,soon,it would engage Nigeria and all of our reincarnated sins would catch up to us
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
naija don cast
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Mightyhaiz: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

I suggest police should focus their search on Buhari jihadist brothers. undecided
Derangement!

Hate and jealousy is bad
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
publicsensor:
Anarchy has been let loose and mindless brutality has been enthroned on the land
not yet anarchy!
these is just a breeze from it's upcoming roar.
soon,soon,it would engage Nigeria and all of our reincarnated sins would catch up to us.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Obec70(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Haba! What happened to the self acclaimed safest state in Nigeria? That doesn't see anything wrong with the menace of agboros /hooligans in the name of IGR collectors in the city of Onitsha and its environs!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Mohammed, did not take his call and had not responded to a text message sent to his mobile phone as of the time of filing this report.[size=8pt][/size]

How is any sensible human being with brain will expect Haruna Mohammed ( a fulani terrorist in security units to come for their rescue?

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Relaxer: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
The two women were prostitutes working in the hotel

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Obec70(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Haba! What happened to the self acclaimed safest state in Nigeria? That doesn't see anything wrong with the menace of agboros /hooligans in the name of IGR collectors in the city of Onitsha and its environs! To make the matter worst they have hijacked the enforcement of face mask COVID 19 law in the state.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
THEY STOLE S. E. X with gun.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by nokatakata: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why Anambra men to like to phuck.. them no care whether na man or woman, na to phuck anything. They have the highest numbers of gay men in nigeria. During the lockdown too a high rate of father to daughter rape was reported.
Ndi billionaires, why can't you phuck olosho with all the billions you claim you have. Why raping and stealing. You guys have plenty oloshos in that state too though many of them run to lagos to hustle but the lockdown made the run back to the east.
Generally men should stop raping. It is shameful. You cannot enjoy sex that is forced. The sweetest sex is sex initiated by a woman.. it is sex a woman begs you for that you will enjoy the most because she will phuck you with all her heart. It is only weak ,worthless, useless ,frustrated men that have forced sex or even beg for sex.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
realstars:
Those Two Girls That Where Rape Has Strong Connection.
The Police Public Relation Officer Didnot Pick The Calls Nor Reply Same, Because The Hotel Owner Didnot Pay For The Information,
Then After Reading This, He Will Say The Case Was Not Reported To Him. And When That Is Don He Will Be Ontop Of The Matter.
Hahahaha... You just succeeded in describing Nigerian Policemen in one statement grin grin once they are ontop your matter, just forget it, that case is gone grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by AnanseK(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
This Buhari sef.

Only Northerner Police Officers can manage the genetic criminals in those states.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
What is the meaning of the picture attached to the news? Who are those two women guest? as for me they have questions to answer
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by biggy26: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
ukukaegbu:
No security agencies around? No private security arrangement?
And they had all the time to commit such atrocities?
Na wa ooo.... I dey vex
Maybe it's a hotel of #2,500 a night. Really sad though!
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by AnanseK(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
JosephXavier:
I don't know why the OP likes bringing sad news about Anambra to paint Anambra bad
I am becoming suspicious about all this

No one can paint Anambra good. It is the HQ of DNA engraved heinous crimes.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Testimony1988(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
This is evil.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
This thing is another form of ritual just like Stealing pants and others.This is becoming rampant
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Kinematics: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Our Anambra state is the headquarters of all manner of crimes- Money Ritual, kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, baby factories, rape etc

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Simplyparis(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Anambra again, the same place over 80 fathers raped their daughters?
it happens everywhere Sir, Dnt be a tribalist.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Simplyparis(f): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Graysons:
igbos shocked
Bleep you... Which one is igbos. Na only igbos de rape? U better shut up if u lack understanding.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
It appears the RAPE SPIRIT had relocated to ANAMBRA...?
People should check the ALCOHOL they are being served there as well as the meals.
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
flatinooooooos! sad
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Simplyparis:
it happens everywhere Sir, Dnt be a tribalist.
But Anambra People are known to be Segregational.
They segregate other Igbo tribes and other tribes and I know you are aware of such.
No one is cooking up stories here.
They use pride and their Loud voice to suppress and insult others.
This is a bitter pill for them to swallow now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Kissiemu(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nna men!
Female "Lodgers" in the night?

Nna men!
I wonder these guys do this raping kwanu..
I carry pump action,dey slap people up n down,dey collect phone,dey shout on top of my voice "if you move I shoot!" n I will see have the strength for my "nwokem" to stand n do " nwanchocho" as rape?

Nna men!
I put it to you that this is a matter of "what shall I render.. what I render"
Those female "lodgers" gave what they have...

What can a niggah do?
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by earnit1: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
oh
Re: Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies by Crofton: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
double77:

Igbo boys una dey wayward sha. if think say foolishness no hair una for done white finish. Wetin concern Buhari if your papa dey your small sister.

The guy was being Sarcastic .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.