Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Preorder Group - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Preorder Group (1135 Views)

Join Reine Fashion Preorder Group To Get Products At Mouthwatering Prices / Make Cool Profit Reselling These Preorder Bags And Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Schools will reopen soon, Ileya festival is also on the way, WAEC exams too, offices will resume full working capacity.
One thing everyone has been clamouring for is safety, knowing fully well that we all need to do what is right as our chances of having Covid-19 not only depend on how careful we are with our safety but with the safety of other.
Everyone has to do what is right.
In this regard, it is necessary we have our some safety gadget in hand. example is face shield sold for 1500-2500 per one.
There is a preorder group where you can order for 20 pieces for 400 naira each, available for both adult and children size.
To join the group, clink on the link provided below
https:///usc4qe
or https://****chat.whatsapp.****com/EqNrxAMJ0Qj1bea0ozMGAg
remove the **** and you will be in the group directly
Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
are you still doubting, we are placing our order today.
Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Guess what?
The gun thermometer sold for 12-19k has been pre-ordered in our group for 5880.
Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Offices are opening up seriously, this virus protection card would be the next hot cake.
It sells between 1500-2000.
Join us as we preorder for 250 Naira.
How about this 360° lazy phone and tablet holders.
Picture 2 is 1250 per dozen without shipping and picture 3 is 1200 for 10 pieces without shipping.
The kids auto wrap wrist watch is 3250 for 12 pieces, while the adult/student digital watch is 913 with box and 652 without box.
All the watch prices are without shipping.
What are you still waiting for? Join the moving train.

Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
yeah! our second batch of thermometers came in.
Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Are you still sleeping on this thing called pre order group.

let me gist you again.

items have been coming in.
now we are taking it to sea shipping.

See items below, thats what wear re currently pulling resources together to buy.

1. Silver Crest Blender. 8,000
2. Cooper Chef 4 in 1 pan. 6,720
3. Mini Oven 12L 6,000
4. Non stick frying pan A. 1,360
5. Non stick frying pan B. 950
6. Electric lunch Box
a. Plastic int: 1400
b. stainless int: 2300
7. Electric Cooker/colander 2000

we will ship by sea, when it lands we divide the shipping fear among ourselves, and everyone remains happy.

order for this items will close by September 2, after which procure and then ship using sea shipping.

Any question? my WhatsApp link in my siggy.

****pictures not attaching
Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Finally, the pictures are here.
hurry join the train before it takes off.

all items are without shipping price and we are using sea shipping.

1 Like

Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
who is at home.
New market in town.
great news the sea preorder items are still open till 16th of this month, hurry......
see link to my WhatsApp in bio.

Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
We are done with Sea order for kitchen items.

Now let's move to shoes bulk buy.
As known with many manufacturer not to sell in small numbers, there are some shoes company in china that sells 100 pairs above, with very cheap prices and various designs, sizes available.

December is approaching fast. Make money selling footwear. Kids, ladies and men footwear.
Join our shoes bulk buying group.

https:///K8eTtGEkGOlGCjvaDcSOAu

or use the link my bio to contact me then I will add you to the shoe bulk buying group.

1 Like

Re: Preorder Group by Trippleblessing(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
We are done with Sea order for kitchen items.
Now let's move to shoes bulk buy.
As known with many manufacturer not to sell in small numbers, there are some shoes company in china that sells 100 pairs above, with very cheap prices and various designs, sizes available.
December is approaching fast. Make money selling footwear. Kids, ladies and men footwear.
Join our shoes bulk buying group.

link in my bio.

(1) (Reply)

One On One L.r Transaction / Brand New 30 Kva Perkins Generator Set For Sale @ Great Offers / Dredgers Available For Lease And Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.