Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness (260 Views)

Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness Service / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness / The Covenant Of Fruitfulness – Bishop David Abioye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness by dexteer555(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hello All,

I am use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God this Sunday at with the Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), its our Covenant Day of Fruitfulness.

Matthew 6 vs 33 says seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things shall be added to you. This has actually worked for me in my career, business and family life.

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation.

Kindly join on Sunday using the YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUKtrMdDilf74SPkCCKKtw

God is expecting you! : grin

Regards
Re: Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
You mean you guys over there are done fulfilling the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ and now you have time to make for yourselves other covenants and even go as far as to institute a day to celebrate said covenant? Na was oo!

(1) (Reply)

Win Your Life Back From The Enemy Of Your Soul! / See What Proliferation Of Churches Has Caused!!! / No Born Again Christian Can Go To Church Wearing A Mask Or Shield - Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.