Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (36296 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / See The Best Sex Positions When You're Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Temitopemo6e6(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
Acts 3:6
Then mo6e6 said, "Silver or gold I do not have,
but what I do have I give you. In the only name of 9ja OYO

8 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by bigdammyj: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
You go and look for the owner

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by illicit(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very easy question for todays babes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
illicit:
Very easy question for todays babes
You think so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Openbusiness3: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Ladies in the house, what will you do if you discover that you're pregnant for him after you two break up?
To the guys, what if bae calls you to tell you she's pregnant for you after break up?
hmmm, this topic brings some deep memories I don't want to talk about sad. But as a man, I can never deny my own child, never! I won't say more than that

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
I see 4 options:

1. Restart the relationship and raise the baby together

2. Raise the baby together without being together

3. The lady raises the baby alone if the man refuses to cooperate

4. Abort the baby and move on.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by icebird25(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself

324 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
icebird25:
If you break up with me, or I break up with you and you later discover you are pregnant..both you and the pregnancy are my ex..I can't come and kill myself
Udonminit!
You mean i can refer to the baby as your ex-child?

89 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by donbachi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
If the break up was as a result of she cheating on me....we plenty.so,make she put am on the next guy's head.

but,no cheating on me..na her womb.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
You think so?
Yes o, Dem no go even take time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by uthlaw: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
donbachi:
If the break up was as a result of she cheating on me....we plenty.so,make she put am on the next guy's head.

but,no cheating on me..na her womb.
correct!

5 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
which kind wahala topic be this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Haq haq haqhaq
icebird25:
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Keep the baby if you don't mind being a single parent or terminate it if you ain't ready.

The terminator. I hail ooo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Rozz:
which kind wahala topic be this
Thank God you're here, oya put mouth for the matter.

4 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by paulolee(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2020
forget these online hypocrites, we all know how dt story wud surely ends...
dnt expect any girl online to tell u dt she would do abortion.... they would surely ignore the post or start sayin sweet words asif we dnt know what 95% of them would do,
they would all be forming saints despite the series of countless abortion they have done for even guys that they are currently dating..
as for me, i asked a bea dis question last year and she said if what leads to the breakup is too deep for us to come back, she may keep d baby and name him after me if its a boy because she thinks am a real hussler dt gat potentials..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
icebird25:

This hot dog is for you.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Thank God you're here, oya put mouth for the matter.
i no sabi this kind one ooo

1 Like

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why can't y'all just flee from fornication and rest?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by jericco1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
undecided
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Kobicove(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abort the pregnancy and move on with your life undecided
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Leave it to God!! undecided
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Okoeshin: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wonti gba penalty wo throwing.

3 Likes

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Preachsin: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol
Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Golliibiie43(f): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
That will be difficult ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? by Uyi168: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very simple..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.