Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars (3843 Views)

Pikidi.com Vs Olist.ng Which Is The Best To Sell Car Fast / Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine / 4 Top Car Sale Websites Used By Nigerians To Buy Cars From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Ndjones(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
I want to buy my first car so i decided to search on olist. But i realized that the cars they advertised there are somehow cheaper. i don't know if they are fake
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Dowenship(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
You can't really say until u inspect the cars...
You can also chat me up for reliable cars
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by timifakay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Inspect with reliable and experienced technician before making payment
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Babswio(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
2007 Hyundai Accent, Silver Colour, Everything working perfect with cooling Ac system, new battery, new tyres, power window, up to date papers etc. just buy and drive. Going for #850k Only serious buyer Should contact me on 08167672086.

Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Jazzlite: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Babswio:
In fact that’s why I’m here to confirm of the O list if its reliable place to buy a car or not because I saw a Toyota Corolla 2007 and the price tag is 400k, location badagry, please advice

Flee

3 Likes

Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by shurlermoz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Run far away from them, you have been warned.
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Emmyk(m): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2020
I got my first car from this platform about two weeks ago. I went with a competent mechanic.
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by trifonov: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Babswio:
In fact that’s why I’m here to confirm of the O list if its reliable place to buy a car or not because I saw a Toyota Corolla 2007 and the price tag is 400k, location badagry, please advice

I think it's a scam. I checked on Jiji and get a market price on Toyota Corolla 2007

Here link for you https://jiji.com.ng/price-valuation?categoryId=29

Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by trifonov: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Ndjones:
I want to buy my first car so i decided to search on olist. But i realized that the cars they advertised there are somehow cheaper. i don't know if they are fake

Here you can choose a car: https://jiji.com.ng/cars?filter_attr_1_make=Toyota&filter_attr_2_model=Corolla&filter_attr_119_year_of_manufacture__max=2007&filter_attr_119_year_of_manufacture__min=2007&filter_attr_100_condition=Nigerian%20Used&sort=price
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by DIOVINI: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Emmyk:
I got my first car from this platform about two weeks ago. I went with a competent mechanic.

What car was it and how much? Is it possible to get a Toyota Avalon 2008 for 800k? That's the price I saw on Olist. Can it be genuine?
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by eligwe2019: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please run away from that olist. 60percent of what they advertise na June 12 matter. Probably tell you it's sold or send money for transportation.
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by Emmyk(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
DIOVINI:

What car was it and how much? Is it possible to get a Toyota Avalon 2008 for 800k? That's the price I saw on Olist. Can it be genuine?
A foreign used Toyota Camry 2010 XLE. I got a 2.45M deal. But I've spent additional 450k to make the car look my taste.

I'm not sure about the Avalon. Search on the platform. If you see such deal, go with someone that's very competent to check the car. Also, collect the VIN and do some checks.
Re: Is Olist A Reliable Site To Buy Cars by trifonov: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
DIOVINI:

Check here https://jiji.com.ng/cars?filter_attr_1_make=Toyota&filter_attr_2_model=Avalon&filter_attr_119_year_of_manufacture__max=2008&filter_attr_119_year_of_manufacture__min=2008&sort=price. Real price, real offer

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Fuelpump And New One Fuel Pump / Autojoshng What Your Take On This / Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.